Trala’s Tent

I've been doing a little better myself. Little things to add up. Less alcohol, more vaping, less combusting. More walking, water and less calories. All a little.
Good work.

And they really do all add up to something. I read a saying once it was something like “if you don’t make time to look after your health today you will be forced to make time for illness in your tomorrows”. It’s a bit dramatic but the core is true.

@BooWho2

Yeah gurrlllll! I’ll start the treatment tomorrow:)

787E2094-3A3F-49D9-A80C-2E8CA358EB6B.jpeg

I know!

I think almost every leaf on her is damaged to some degree. I’m so annoyed at myself.

They aren’t saved yet. I still have two full months of Summer. But I have officially declared war!

2022 - War Against The Nit Machine!
I think Rage Against The Nit Machine is a Strayan cover band...

Some have a scent in it. Give it a sniff or a read.
OMGGGGG Why am I such a fucking impulsive moron?

I am soooooooo annoying!
This is what I'm talking about. Make sure to mix it correctly with the water! Per the recipe Stone posted for you.
PXL_20220104_123647750.jpg
I’ll try and find where I can buy it today.
I think Rage Against The Nit Machine is a Strayan cover band...
KILLING IN THE NAME OF!

There’s my ear worm for today…

Lollllll

Omg me yesterday:: *all smug* yes I’m eating healthy for 2022. I am vibing mindfulness and an Eat Pray Love kind of year

Also me yesterday: Elbow deep in Krispy Kreme donuts, donut jelly dribbling down my chin

Omg I think the sugar hit cause almost a psychotic effect. I know people shouldn't share dreams under any circumstances, I mean they’re usually ridiculous and just shut up but…. My dreams last night! So in my dream I have a new patient admit, her name is Thai. I greet her with “hi Thai” and internally I find that the funniest thing ever, but I’m trying to be professional, and I ask her what’s happened and she tells me she is tripping after eating dodgy Krispy Kreme donuts, and I’m trying to admit her while not lolling at the fact her name when you add hi sounds like the cocktail and mentally freaking out coz I ate Krispy Kreme donuts and I’m not feeling right either! And from there it just got freakier!

I’m actually relieved it’s morning. I feel like I’ve been fucking raving all night!

Omg me yesterday:: *all smug* yes I’m eating healthy for 2022. I am vibing mindfulness and an Eat Pray Love kind of year

Also me yesterday: Elbow deep in Krispy Kreme donuts, donut jelly dribbling down my chin

Omg I think the sugar hit cause almost a psychotic effect. I know people shouldn't share dreams under any circumstances, I mean they’re usually ridiculous and just shut up but…. My dreams last night! So in my dream I have a new patient admit, her name is Thai. I greet her with “hi Thai” and internally I find that the funniest thing ever, but I’m trying to be professional, and I ask her what’s happened and she tells me she is tripping after eating dodgy Krispy Kreme donuts, and I’m trying to admit her while not lolling at the fact her name when you add hi sounds like the cocktail and mentally freaking out coz I ate Krispy Kreme donuts and I’m not feeling right either! And from there it just got freakier!

I’m actually relieved it’s morning. I feel like I’ve been fucking raving all night!
They have Krispy Kreme in Straya? Filled with delicious Vegemite????

They have Krispy Kreme in Straya? Filled with delicious Vegemite????
Omg tooooooo sooooooooooon!

I still feel sick in the stomach!

I really do!

I was like an out of control Pac-Man with hands!

I’ll try and find where I can buy it
You can use vodka if the iso is hard to find- just dilute it 4 to1 instead of 9 to 1...
But remember...it goes on the plant, not in
the grower .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can use vodka if the iso is hard to find- just dilute it 4 to1 instead of 9 to 1...
But remember...it goes on the plant, not in
the grower .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Are you joking with me or is that true?

Omg I thought I found the isoborg or what ever it’s called. I’m so annoyed! That cost me $12!

It's true, I've used it for aphids- but iso should be available at the pharmacy or grocery store-

It's true, I've used it for aphids- but iso should be available at the pharmacy or grocery store-
Okay. I’ll just bite the bullet and have a google look for it.

Vodka sounds a bit pricey. Lollll

Okay. I’ll just bite the bullet and have a google look for it.

Vodka sounds a bit pricey. Lollll
Have you never put a few buds in a bottle of vodka?
Crikey, I've put it in hot coffee lol
Adding blueberries, sloes or raspberries to seep, and voila - Weed Framboise
Lime and coconut is great in Bacardi (not that I can drink that any more)

Have you never put a few buds in a bottle of vodka?
Crikey, I've put it in hot coffee lol
Adding blueberries, sloes or raspberries to seep, and voila - Weed Framboise
Lime and coconut is great in Bacardi (not that I can drink that any more)
I daren’t use vodka!

It’s all fun and games until me and the plants are all vodka loaded and in the pool together!

Back
Top Bottom