Trala’s Tent

Happy New Year, Trala! Here's to 2022 being filled with love, laughter and friendship both virtually and in real life.

:hug: :circle-of-love: :hug:

Happy New Year Lady Tra!
Hey D to the B to the B to the D!

You know that creepy sleazy old uncle everyone has?

I’ve got him in Bed 5. He tries to grab at me one more fucking time and he will find himself in the morgue.

Hey D to the B to the B to the D!

You know that creepy sleazy old uncle everyone has?

I’ve got him in Bed 5. He tries to grab at me one more fucking time and he will find himself in the morgue.
Oh no! Is the morgue your go to solution for this? I guess pepper spray is out of the question?

Oh no! Is the morgue your go to solution for this? I guess pepper spray is out of the question?
100%.

And I don’t care if you’re still alive when I send you either. I find a good hour in the morgue fridge cools them down a bit.

I’m not sure if it’s just an urban myth, but I have heard of a cold spoon method being used to keep the excitable nether regions of bawdy male patients in check. Personally I prefer to hit it with a ruler.

Wow, I like what you've done with the place. Been a while since I dropped by. I see you still have the toys on the night table. :bravo:

Happy New Year Trala! All the best to you and yours throughout 2022! Stay well.
Well, well, well if it isn’t the Tega Brop *taps nose* king himself!

Hello there sir :)

Oh and get it right, toys are either on or they’re off and in my third drawer! This is a true story, I actually have a small box, and when I say small box I mean medium sized box, and when I say medium sized box I mean a super sized large storage box, and I worry if my partner and I get killed together, my son will, I don’t know, like be traumatised when he has to pack my house up and finds it. So I literally have written on the box NEVER OPEN THIS, PUT IT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN in like bold black niko pen, not even joking btw.

Happy New Year to you too Mr S. I really hope 2022 has you spending more time here.

:ciao: Happy New Year Tra!
Hello Happy New Year to you too!

I am faced with the prospect of 365 pages for 2022 and I plan to fill those pages up with adventure and fun. Not today mind… today I’ve done fuck all… I’ll start tomorrow… or Monday…

LOLLLINGGGGG!

Happy New Year, Trala!
I know it seems like I'm late, but it's not midnight yet... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you have an exceptional year! :hug:

Happy New Year, Trala!
I know it seems like I'm late, but it's not midnight yet... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you have an exceptional year! :hug:
Good morning C U In da New Year :)

Thank you so much and right back at you!

Your challenge this year, if you choose to accept it, is to teach me to stop and read directions/labels before jumping straight in.

Merry happy new year's bollocks to you. Model T Diddy.
It's been a treat being around your warped brain these last 12 months
Looking forward to more admin deletes this year!:rofl::green_heart:
Heeeeee Brew :)

Thank you :)

Teddy doesn’t spank me nearly as much as he used to. Mods these days have no staying power. It’s disappointing.

L O L L I N G !

Hey Trala. I thought you might like to know that it's 99% possible that one of your followers has a birthday today. (And, no, it's not me.) ;)

Hello guys :)

Day 2 of 2022…. So far so good!

Here’s my Sunday Summary.

So that main picture is an orange from my orange orchid orchard and by orchid I mean single tree lollll. Omg I still internally cringe when I think of that day I was typing orchid thinking it meant orchard. I’m such a fucking moron sometimes! Lollllll

As you can clearly see, poor Mimmy is nit ravished. But somehow she even makes a chronic nit rash look good. It looks like glitter on her leaves as opposed to the truth which is she has had her goodness sucked out :( Thankfully there are no live nits. I will stay on it. I’m so mad at me for letting her get this infected, I really am. She is easily the most beautiful plant I have ever grown and OMG her smell! I can’t even deal! And tomorrow is day 21! DEFOL DAY! YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68
12:eyebrowsmile: 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 20

1DBB6217-8692-4F76-B15F-98E0912159E9.jpeg
F59CC8B5-AC68-4562-B68B-97BDEFD137D4.jpeg

Merrie is trying to flower. She’s just not quite there yet. Those fingers give me LIFE! Her colour and foliage is on fleek. As you can see very very little nit damage.

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 Day 3

A0E88651-8052-43FD-BCFA-D368A8EF9969.jpeg

This is the prettiest Tangie I’ve grown yet. She is BURSTING with good health. And she too is almost nit damage free. I have never pulled off a good Tangie yet. I’m hoping Tee changes that. I have always felt I’ve never had this strain reach it’s full potential.

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 64

912088EC-E371-46DB-BE80-15855695F257.jpeg

I think aesthetically this is the best clone I’ve ever started. I am so relieved I get a second chance at Mimmy through Bubbles. I can’t even imagine how a nit free mimosa will look. This is an extraordinary breed of plant. Well I think it is. Fingers crossed I don’t fuck it up.

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 27

54E700E2-4D9D-43FF-96DE-116053EF25FA.jpeg

This clone looks sick. I failed to strike her in pearlite. I’m hoping I can get her going in soil. While there is green there is hope.

Tawny Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Failed Pearlite Clone
Days in Veg 25

B9BC1609-B7FC-45CB-830E-94757EE88EB8.jpeg

The flower girls ❤️❤️

AF06DD8F-9991-4F7C-BE50-8F3947108544.jpeg

The Familam ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

C57C78C6-FFD8-497F-9C3E-CC21815970DF.jpeg

I personally say they all look great Trala!

Back
Top Bottom