Trala’s Tent

I had to google it the first time I read it!
I’ve miss heard those lyrics from the jump… Chunder didn’t come up in my search til I put Aussie in there too.

:nervous-guy:I need to clean up after learning that.:rofl: crying while chundering :eek:
I do errrrrrry time! Bawl like a baby. Thankfully I only vomit on average once every 10 years. It’s always an ordeal.
WTF is chunder?
A vom, a technicoloured yawn, a spew, a yak, a chuck.
I had to google it the first time I read it!
I’m sitting here giggling like a ning nong. Both of my dogs are side eyeing me like I’m cray.

Happy Boxer Day my ass…. folks down at Piggly Wiggly didn’t take too kindly to your suggestion, I was cordially invited to vacate the premises :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Tell me about it. I literally had a patient back up to the communal rubbish bin, drop his dacks and pooped, and that’s not even the worst part of my fucking day!

Oiii McRib! Sing with me!

I come from the land down under! Where the woman glow and men plunder!

Urban Dictionary:

Chunder means to be sick, it originates from old seafareing days when sailers would get seasick and stick their head out of the porthole in their cabin. As they did this they would shout "Watch Under" to warn people in lower cabins of the forthcoming puke. Over the years this has evolved in Chunder.

.Tell me about it. I literally had a patient back up to the communal rubbish bin, drop his dacks and pooped, and that’s not even the worst part of my fucking day!

Oiii McRib! Sing with me!

I come from the land down under! Where the woman glow and men plunder!
I bet you have some great stories being a nurse! My nephew is an EMT/Paramedic and some of the stories he tells are so fricking hilarious they have us laughing so hard we’re crying our eyes out, getting stitches in our sides, and peeing our pants

I bet you have some great stories being a nurse! My nephew is an EMT/Paramedic and some of the stories he tells are so fricking hilarious they have us laughing so hard we’re crying our eyes out, getting stitches in our sides, and peeing our pants
Best stories everrrrrrrrrr!

That moment you are forced to accept your baby Peyote Critical is too big for the kids tent, and is not going till wait for flip Sunday :(

Tonight I flippity dooo dah. I need veg room for my little Bubbles Bee/Mimosa EVO, who is shaping up to be the most aesthetically perfect clone I’ve ever grown. She is so perfect she looks like she’s come from a seed.

I’m going to plant my Wedding Cake soon. Of the two practice pearlite clones I have decided I’m going to keep the Tangerine Dream. She’s an uneventful plant and an ordinary, almost less than ordinary smoke tbh, but she was my first fancy seed and I can’t let go lolllll. I will give the peyote away.

Merrie/Peyote Critical hogging all the room in the kids tent

0D272069-74CD-4C54-AF28-86E32BDFD3A0.jpeg

Merrie needs room to spread, as do her siblings. She basically takes up the whole tent. I find flipping so bittersweet.

BBB21437-BCC8-4469-896E-C77B7DE29837.jpeg

Ok I need to bounce into this day and get my garden on!

Back later :)

So I uppotted Bubbles, who I think has a perfect structure considering she is a clone. She is a little light on the green. I think it’s the rain flushing her nutes. I think she will be really happy not to share the light with Merrie anymore. I am really excited to have another opportunity to grow my Mimosa through Bubbles. Mimmy has very bad nit damage. She had a couple of live lice so I washed her and gave both her a Merrie a good spray. Merrie has zero nits!

I am so embarrassed to admit this. My nit spray wasn’t working, and the reason it wasn’t working is because I didn’t read how to apply it in the directions. I was shook 3 weeks ago when I actually read the mix ratio and directions and saw I was doing it all wrong. You are meant to drown your plant in it. Since following the directions I can not believe how well it works! (Funny that) Like my monstercropped clones have zero nits and maybe 5-10% damage. Poor Mimmy has had nearly every leaf chewed :( I’m such a fucking idiot sometimes. I always think I know, when I don’t.

My plan going forward is to grow two clones and one seed each grow. When my other monstercropped clone is ready to flower, I will plant my Wedding Cake. And then I can perpetual grow it. Omg that doesn’t look like the right grammar lolll What I mean is I can constantly be vegging 3 and flowering 3. I don’t know if I’ve told you this, but I love 3.

So at 1730/5:30pm I’m gonna be singing my flip song to her as I double check lights out ❤️❤️❤️

I’ve put my humidifier on to totally dry Mimmy’s buds after her wash this morning. Bud rot is a huge issue growing in my hot humid state.

Flippity Doo Dah
Flippity aye
My oh my you gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine coming your way
Flippity Doo Dah
Flippity aye
☀️☀️☀️

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 tonight baby!

She looks so little! Too little to be flowering!

DF7CE8C9-6D40-42A6-8E92-1558772114C6.jpeg

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 24

3C8CBE07-4A41-4F2E-A81E-E037FE4380BB.jpeg

Emptier Veg Tent and Fuller Flower Room.

My guard dog Frank never far from my heels.

FEDDB0D7-E6A4-4DF8-B379-41E7B5712672.jpeg

The Familam all drinking in the beautiful rain

13A72660-43C6-465D-AC83-FBEA9E63FDB5.jpeg

Good Morning Viet Nam…

And how is our hostess the lovely Miss?

I likes yestiddys Merrie snaps, she’s got a little skinny fingered fan leaf thing going on. Plus todays shots Ms Tra, well they never suck- heck not even in the rain. How do you do it? You are such a delightful little neat freak; Frank, Mingo and Bowly all on cue.

survey sez….. 7 out of 4 garden critterz agree…. reading pesticide labels = unfair advantage

what’s on tap - flush 2021 out to sea with a New Years Eve party??

omg, recently tried wedding cake for first time. 2 words - smooth as. Seriously loved it, great flavor, sweet and easy going down. WC is a keeper so clone that out

So I uppotted Bubbles, who I think has a perfect structure considering she is a clone. She is a little light on the green. I think it’s the rain flushing her nutes. I think she will be really happy not to share the light with Merrie anymore. I am really excited to have another opportunity to grow my Mimosa through Bubbles. Mimmy has very bad nit damage. She had a couple of live lice so I washed her and gave both her a Merrie a good spray. Merrie has zero nits!

I am so embarrassed to admit this. My nit spray wasn’t working, and the reason it wasn’t working is because I didn’t read how to apply it in the directions. I was shook 3 weeks ago when I actually read the mix ratio and directions and saw I was doing it all wrong. You are meant to drown your plant in it. Since following the directions I can not believe how well it works! (Funny that) Like my monstercropped clones have zero nits and maybe 5-10% damage. Poor Mimmy has had nearly every leaf chewed :( I’m such a fucking idiot sometimes. I always think I know, when I don’t.

My plan going forward is to grow two clones and one seed each grow. When my other monstercropped clone is ready to flower, I will plant my Wedding Cake. And then I can perpetual grow it. Omg that doesn’t look like the right grammar lolll What I mean is I can constantly be vegging 3 and flowering 3. I don’t know if I’ve told you this, but I love 3.

So at 1730/5:30pm I’m gonna be singing my flip song to her as I double check lights out ❤️❤️❤️

I’ve put my humidifier on to totally dry Mimmy’s buds after her wash this morning. Bud rot is a huge issue growing in my hot humid state.

Flippity Doo Dah
Flippity aye
My oh my you gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine coming your way
Flippity Doo Dah
Flippity aye
☀️☀️☀️

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 tonight baby!

DF7CE8C9-6D40-42A6-8E92-1558772114C6.jpeg

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 24

3C8CBE07-4A41-4F2E-A81E-E037FE4380BB.jpeg

Emptier Veg Tent and Fuller Flower Room.

My guard dog Frank never far from my heels.

FEDDB0D7-E6A4-4DF8-B379-41E7B5712672.jpeg

The Familam all drinking in the beautiful rain

13A72660-43C6-465D-AC83-FBEA9E63FDB5.jpeg
Not at all she is full and will get big in the stretch.

Good Morning Viet Nam…

what’s on tap - flush 2021 out to sea with a New Years Eve party??

omg, recently tried wedding cake for first time. 2 words - smooth as. Seriously loved it, great flavor, sweet and easy going down. WC is a keeper so clone that out
Nah , I’m working tonight. 10 hour nightshift. So I’m defs starting 2022 cashed up lol.

It is the strain I’m most excited about. I can’t wait. I hope it strikes.

Not at all she is full and will get big in the stretch.
She is a very narrow plant. I don’t think she will be the monster I was hoping for and that’s okay. Now I’m using the nit spray properly she’s nit free and her leaves look so healthy. She has the longest fingers, the original seed, and subsequent clone didn’t have leaves like her. Look subsequent sort of typed itself, I’m not even sure if that word fits lollllll.
What is a nit, is it a fungus gnat?
No spider mites, or leaf killing motherfuckers as I call them.

Mimmy was packed with them. Like jam packed.

She is a very narrow plant. I don’t think she will be the monster I was hoping for and that’s okay. Now I’m using the nit spray properly she’s nit free and her leaves look so healthy. She has the longest fingers, the original seed, and subsequent clone didn’t have leaves like her. Look subsequent sort of typed itself, I’m not even sure if that word fits lollllll.

No spider mites, or leaf killing motherfuckers as I call them.

Mimmy was packed with them. Like jam packed.
I had them once , I think they were on a pepper plant I bought. After 3 weeks of trying to kill them I ended up burning the plants.

I had them once , I think they were on a pepper plant I bought. After 3 weeks of trying to kill them I ended up burning the plants.
I have endured them every single grow.

I have endured them every single grow.
My worst fear. From what I read and read, once established its almost impossible to get completely rid of them. What can you do? It must be hell for an orderly person like you. I cringe and don't want to jinx myself. sorry

My worst fear. From what I read and read, once established its almost impossible to get completely rid of them. What can you do? It must be hell for an orderly person like you. I cringe and don't want to jinx myself. sorry
Well now you’ve put it like that, I’m just gonna torch them, burn down my house and start again!

Lollllllingggg.

Tbh they don’t really effect the bud. They just make the leaves speckled. I think it’s more a visual problem. Like being bit my mozzies.

Well now you’ve put it like that, I’m just gonna torch them, burn down my house and start again!

Lollllllingggg.

Tbh they don’t really effect the bud. They just make the leaves speckled. I think it’s more a visual problem. Like being bit my mozzies.
I was afraid I sounded like that. You grow beautiful plants. I was just acknowledging they are hard to get rid of.

Not every grow and yes you can get rid of them but battling the borg is a pain in the rump. If it’s a bad infestation they will spin entire colas up with webbing, when you havest and hang the plant upside down they will climb to the top of the stalk…. but yeah critter patrol, steady IPM and bud washing are the soup of the day.

Back
Top Bottom