Trala’s Tent

Season 2 of The Witcher
Yeeeesss!!! I haven't started watching yet. Maybe tonight?! NO spoilers or you will be thrown out of 420 and deleted permanently!
Nothing to smoke
Uhhh...somehow that seems like a sacrilegious crime on this site!

Sorry about the relationship drama. Men are stupid and we rarely get it right. Glad you have figured that out and can vent here to get over it. Haaa haaaa. We aren't changing and you'll just have to deal with it!

The girls are growing up and looking sexy as hell soaking up that Aussie sun! Blessings Trala and Merry Christmas.

@Trala I want to see Floramingo go at it with the beaches blue whale or was it a shark. Either way, good to hear all you needed was some venting. Also, good job on controlling those pests!

Yeeeesss!!! I haven't started watching yet. Maybe tonight?! NO spoilers or you will be thrown out of 420 and deleted permanently!

Uhhh...somehow that seems like a sacrilegious crime on this site!

Sorry about the relationship drama. Men are stupid and we rarely get it right. Glad you have figured that out and can vent here to get over it. Haaa haaaa. We aren't changing and you'll just have to deal with it!

The girls are growing up and looking sexy as hell soaking up that Aussie sun! Blessings Trala and Merry Christmas.
Omg I LOVE it! His voiceeeeeee! So smooth.

I have a habit of making drama where there shouldn’t be drama. And you’re right. He’s not changing. And nor should he. He is who he is. I hate it when people change for others. I have only ever changed aspects of myself for me.

That Mimosa is fucking banging. I have literally never smelled a plant like her. She smells so pretty, fresh and citrusy. Like perfume.

Thank you Rea. I’m not doing the Cherry Mristmas thing till I wake up tomorrow and it’s Xmas day :)

@Trala I want to see Floramingo go at it with the beaches blue whale or was it a shark. Either way, good to hear all you needed was some venting. Also, good job on controlling those pests!
Challenge accepted!

I’m a long way off controlling. We get a long hot summer here. It’s a bugs life.

Hey a funny, so I pull into the parking lot at work. I’m legit so nervous I feel like retching. 5 steps from my car, I look down and see this. I immediately think “faaaaaaaaaaak”.

21253964-D4E8-406F-803A-7D5BA471A1FD.jpeg

Thankfully it just signified that I was going to get shot positive vibes and have a fabulous day. I really do have the best job ever.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER !!!

To those of you with friends and family, I hope you all have a fabulous day. For those of you who are alone, or have suffered loss whether that be people or pets, who struggle with memories and a future of forever changed Christmas I send you love and strength. Christmas is bittersweet. For those who have many, it is sweet, for those who don’t it can taste very fucking bitter.

Every year community services employ extra people at call centres at Christmas. Nothing brings more joy to a counsellor than a person in need of Christmas kindness. If this narrative fits anyone who bothers to read my dribble, please call.

To my friends in here, thank you for the love, the friendship and the laughs.

You guys rock!

Xo

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER !!!

To those of you with friends and family, I hope you all have a fabulous day. For those of you who are alone, or have suffered loss whether that be people or pets, who struggle with memories and a future of forever changed Christmas I send you love and strength. Christmas is bittersweet. For those who have many, it is sweet, for those who don’t it can taste very fucking bitter.

Every year community services employ extra people at call centres at Christmas. Nothing brings more joy to a counsellor than a person in need of Christmas kindness. If this narrative fits anyone who bothers to read my dribble, please call.

To my friends in here, thank you for the love, the friendship and the laughs.

You guys rock!

Xo
Merry Christmas Tra!

Thank you Mel :)

My intention was to visit all of the journals I watch and wish each of you a Merry Christmas but I’m fast running out of time… work calls.

Deck the halls wards with bows of Holly disease and bodies lollll

For any of you who believe in prayer, pray I don’t I don’t have to give the doctor a serious medical update in these.

43AB6E43-4CAB-4697-B06C-3B50BC514BFE.jpeg

Oh and pray I don’t have a code lolllllinggggg.

Merry Christmas to all. Xo

Merry Christmas Snowmen.jpg

Hope your holiday is wonderful!
xoxo

Merry Christmas, Trala!
I hope Santa is good to you and yours!
Too bad you have to work on Christmas,:(but I hope your workday is an easy one :hug:

Merry Christmas, Trala!
I hope Santa is good to you and yours!
Too bad you have to work on Christmas,:(but I hope your workday is an easy one :hug:
It sounds awful but it’s actually a very special day to work (and not just because I earn a shitload of money lolll).

You come away from the day really feeling like you made a difference, well I do. I sing and dance for patients like a nutter. About 3 years ago a video of me dancing and singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town went semi viral. Unbeknown to me the father was videoing, and shared it on a hospital page and from there it went BANG! I ended up in the paper and all lolllll

I started my shift with a Met Call, but within an hour she stabilised, and from there it was gravy.

I have a nightshift tonight FML.

Hi everyone :)

Here’s my Sunday Summary :)

Happy Boxing Day! Is it just me, or does everyone sigh in relief that’s done for another year?

So for now I seem to have the lice under control. There are no lice at all seen on my Little Monsters, and while my Mimosa EVO has obvious spider mite damaged leaves, all visible lice are dead.

I am having real trouble striking a healthy Mimosa clone. They seem to immediately stress with single bladed and three bladed leaves. Leaves look good colour wise, but the plant looks so weird, maybe even herm weird. I’m going to throw it out in the problem section here, I’ll get a link in case you're interested and can help me problem solve.

I have put the pearlite clones into dirt, they seem okay about it. The little clone I took from Mimmy Mimosa looks good so far.

I have kept Mimmy at 2g/2L of Tega Brop *taps nose*. She drinks between 6-8 L daily. She is a perfect green so I am questioning why to go up in MC, if she doesn’t need it. I’ve asked around about this, and no one has answered so I’m just gonna wing it. This plant is so beautiful. Her buds smell like an angels breath. I hope I don’t break her.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68
12:eyebrowsmile: 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 13

BDE914B4-58B3-42A8-B47B-3946DDB2F38D.jpeg
A5BCFF31-555E-4DE6-AD2A-11254F5A0877.jpeg

My plan is to flip this one next Sunday :)

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 57

5675F2C8-98E6-4A92-BF8F-BB2018EB2BB2.jpeg

I will wait a few more weeks for Tee. She’s still too little.

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 57

49DDED95-58D3-497E-9F60-E5755056D212.jpeg

I’m not even sure what I’m going to do with these pearlite clones if they live lollll

Bubbles and baby clones aka Mimosa Eva/Peyote Critical/Tangerine Dream
Regular Clone and Pearlite Clone
Days in Veg Soil Clone Day 20/Pearlite Clones Day 18

8D2A660A-95FA-4019-88F7-63965440F5E8.jpeg

The Familam enjoying the rain

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4EAAB7E6-BAC8-46DD-B8D7-8EBAE00E0114.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom