Trala’s Tent

Single blades and 3 blades are normal signs of reveg because you are starting with clones taken from plants that are already in flower…. Looking good TraLa
See this is the strange thing. It came from a plant in veg.

The plant wasn’t in flower.

Why does it need to Reveg if it’s already in Veg?

Copied from faq page

wow ok well… as you know I’m highly prone to screw the pooch and get it wrong…. but for whatever reason it appears the clones are revegging. Since we just tripped the winter solstice on Dec 20th I’m thinking the flower hormones were already present and building up in the host or clone mother plant even tho she may not have shown her pistils yet…

Copied from faq page

wow ok well… as you know I’m highly prone to screw the pooch and get it wrong…. but for whatever reason it appears the clones are revegging. Since we just tripped the winter solstice on Dec 20th I’m thinking the flower hormones were already present and building up in the host clone plant even tho she may not have shown her pistils yet…
Oh I see.

And hi! Lol

I’m on a dreaded night shift :(

So not herming? I noticed bumps but they look like the ummm I call them plant ovaries, you know the bits I mean?

Oh no night shift again… I’m sorry!

Hmm bumps on the stem or bumps at the nodes? Are you sure the host plant is female? If the host plant is female then clone cutting should be female too. Don’t think I’d worry about hermie too much if the host is confirmed female…. Are you raising sexually frustrated chicks?? Gotta dress then up for a girls night out…. Ha ha!

drop some pics of that later when you are home and Hi, hey, hello doll right back at ya

Oh no night shift again… I’m sorry!

Hmm bumps on the stem or bumps at the nodes? Are you sure the host plant is female? If the host plant is female then clone cutting should be female too. Don’t think I’d worry about hermie too much if the host is confirmed female…. Are you raising sexually frustrated chicks?? Gotta dress then up for a girls night out…. Ha ha!

drop some pics of that later when you are home
It’s was cut from Mimmy the Mimosa EVO.

Sexually frustrated? Neverrrrrrr. Us girls can take care of ourselves bruv ;)

Hi everyone :)

Here’s my Sunday Summary :)

Happy Boxing Day! Is it just me, or does everyone sigh in relief that’s done for another year?

So for now I seem to have the lice under control. There are no lice at all seen on my Little Monsters, and while my Mimosa EVO has obvious spider mite damaged leaves, all visible lice are dead.

I am having real trouble striking a healthy Mimosa clone. They seem to immediately stress with single bladed and three bladed leaves. Leaves look good colour wise, but the plant looks so weird, maybe even herm weird. I’m going to throw it out in the problem section here, I’ll get a link in case you're interested and can help me problem solve.

I have put the pearlite clones into dirt, they seem okay about it. The little clone I took from Mimmy Mimosa looks good so far.

I have kept Mimmy at 2g/2L of Tega Brop *taps nose*. She drinks between 6-8 L daily. She is a perfect green so I am questioning why to go up in MC, if she doesn’t need it. I’ve asked around about this, and no one has answered so I’m just gonna wing it. This plant is so beautiful. Her buds smell like an angels breath. I hope I don’t break her.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68
12:eyebrowsmile: 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 13

BDE914B4-58B3-42A8-B47B-3946DDB2F38D.jpeg
A5BCFF31-555E-4DE6-AD2A-11254F5A0877.jpeg

My plan is to flip this one next Sunday :)

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 57

5675F2C8-98E6-4A92-BF8F-BB2018EB2BB2.jpeg

I will wait a few more weeks for Tee. She’s still too little.

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 57

49DDED95-58D3-497E-9F60-E5755056D212.jpeg

I’m not even sure what I’m going to do with these pearlite clones if they live lollll

Bubbles and baby clones aka Mimosa Eva/Peyote Critical/Tangerine Dream
Regular Clone and Pearlite Clone
Days in Veg Soil Clone Day 20/Pearlite Clones Day 18

8D2A660A-95FA-4019-88F7-63965440F5E8.jpeg

The Familam enjoying the rain

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4EAAB7E6-BAC8-46DD-B8D7-8EBAE00E0114.jpeg
Merrie Bee has such long fingers! :passitleft: And everyone looks on Cloud Nine!

Merrie Bee has such long fingers! :passitleft: And everyone looks on Cloud Nine!
She was trying to climb up to my ceiling fluro light. Her hands were raised and her fingers outstretched trying to grab it. Lollingggg.

I didn’t want them under my Mars Hydro light because she’d just had a nit wash and I was scared of the light burning her. I’m going to flip her next Sunday I think. She’s big enough for flowers now. Well I think she might be. I’m so shit at gauging flip time.

Its always so cool to see your plants all line up by the pool!

Hi, T! - all your ladies are looking super happy and healthy (as usual)
I think @013 called it correctly on your re-vegging clone, so you don't need to worry about that one...
I have kept Mimmy at 2g/2L of Tega Brop *taps nose*. She drinks between 6-8 L daily. She is a perfect green so I am questioning why to go up in MC, if she doesn’t need it. I’ve asked around about this, and no one has answered so I’m just gonna wing it.
She may need the extra potassium that a little more mc would supply. Flowering increases the plants demand for potassium, that's why some folks use bloom boosters.
Since you don't use any bloom boosters, (at least I don't think you do) the only place Mimmy is going to get the extra potassium is from the mc, so, even though she seems pretty happy with apx 4g/gallon, boosting it up to 5g, or even a little more, might give you bigger, healthier buds in the long run...
My little plant is already on 6.5g/gal and I'm pretty sure she's going to need even more in the coming weeks.

She may need the extra potassium that a little more mc would supply. Flowering increases the plants demand for potassium, that's why some folks use bloom boosters.
Since you don't use any bloom boosters, (at least I don't think you do) the only place Mimmy is going to get the extra potassium is from the mc, so, even though she seems pretty happy with apx 4g/gallon, boosting it up to 5g, or even a little more, might give you bigger, healthier buds in the long run...
My little plant is already on 6.5g/gal and I'm pretty sure she's going to need even more in the coming weeks.
Now you got me thinking I should prepare to up mine as well. hmmmmm

Hi, T! - all your ladies are looking super happy and healthy (as usual)
I think @013 called it correctly on your re-vegging clone, so you don't need to worry about that one...

Hello :)

I have never had a clone taken from a veg plant behave this way. It’s the second clone I’ve taken from the Mimosa EVO to do this. I took them off in Veg. I just herm worry I guess.

Thanks Carfriend. I’ll up her today :) She is one HUGE plant that’s fo sho.

Omg Mr O I’m soooo happy! Just looked at my email and they have been shipped.

I thought you could only buy Barney’s seeds from Barney’s seeds. Being a complete moron I never actually researched it myself, I just believed they didn’t ship to the land down under, where the beer does flow and men chunder! But they do!
Uh, catching up here. How do you chunder?

Back
Top Bottom