Trala’s Tent

I was afraid I sounded like that. You grow beautiful plants. I was just acknowledging they are hard to get rid of.

Omg and don’t I know it!
Not every grow and yes you can get rid of them but battling the borg is a pain in the rump. If I t’s a bad infestation they will spin entire colas up with webbing, when you havest and hang the plant upside down they will climb to the top of the stalk…. but yeah critter patrol, steady IPM and bud washing are the soup of the day.
Yeah nah. Every grow since you first spotted them in my very first grow. Minxie and Trixie. Not to epidemic proportions mind, but I’ve had them in every grow. I made a big mistake not adequately treating Mimmy before going away for that week. Thankfully they’ve never got so bad my buds are webbed.

Hey can I spray that stuff on the little buds? Coz I am.

Sorry doll I meant my garden but enuff to hate them with a passion.

Oh no - I didn’t realize you had them every single time but I do remember life before you realized you had - ye old crotch rot.

Can you spray little buds? concise answer…. yes, no, maybe.

yes you can spray Safers equivalent with confidence, no with some chems like Neem I’ve noticed it can burn or stall pistils…. and maybe I’m not stoned enough.…

So I uppotted Bubbles, who I think has a perfect structure considering she is a clone. She is a little light on the green. I think it’s the rain flushing her nutes. I think she will be really happy not to share the light with Merrie anymore. I am really excited to have another opportunity to grow my Mimosa through Bubbles. Mimmy has very bad nit damage. She had a couple of live lice so I washed her and gave both her a Merrie a good spray. Merrie has zero nits!

I am so embarrassed to admit this. My nit spray wasn’t working, and the reason it wasn’t working is because I didn’t read how to apply it in the directions. I was shook 3 weeks ago when I actually read the mix ratio and directions and saw I was doing it all wrong. You are meant to drown your plant in it. Since following the directions I can not believe how well it works! (Funny that) Like my monstercropped clones have zero nits and maybe 5-10% damage. Poor Mimmy has had nearly every leaf chewed :( I’m such a fucking idiot sometimes. I always think I know, when I don’t.

My plan going forward is to grow two clones and one seed each grow. When my other monstercropped clone is ready to flower, I will plant my Wedding Cake. And then I can perpetual grow it. Omg that doesn’t look like the right grammar lolll What I mean is I can constantly be vegging 3 and flowering 3. I don’t know if I’ve told you this, but I love 3.

So at 1730/5:30pm I’m gonna be singing my flip song to her as I double check lights out ❤️❤️❤️

I’ve put my humidifier on to totally dry Mimmy’s buds after her wash this morning. Bud rot is a huge issue growing in my hot humid state.

Flippity Doo Dah
Flippity aye
My oh my you gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine coming your way
Flippity Doo Dah
Flippity aye
☀️☀️☀️

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 tonight baby!

She looks so little! Too little to be flowering!

DF7CE8C9-6D40-42A6-8E92-1558772114C6.jpeg

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 24

3C8CBE07-4A41-4F2E-A81E-E037FE4380BB.jpeg

Emptier Veg Tent and Fuller Flower Room.

My guard dog Frank never far from my heels.

FEDDB0D7-E6A4-4DF8-B379-41E7B5712672.jpeg

The Familam all drinking in the beautiful rain

13A72660-43C6-465D-AC83-FBEA9E63FDB5.jpeg
Good to see Frank looking so lively!

:cheer:Happy New Year @Trala :cheer:

I’ve still got 15 hours to go!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Happy New Year Miss TraLa, la, la, la, la

:party:

Hello 2022
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Trala
Hello :)

Happy New Year Growings :)
:cheer:Happy New Year @Trala :cheer:

I’ve still got 15 hours to go!
Hello J Bird :)

I hope it’s a great year for all of us :)

Happy new year T. :theband:

Stay safe
Hill
Hi Bill :)

Happy New Year to you too!

I think it’s going to be a good one for all of us :)

That awkward moment when you all turn up to the New Years party dressed in the same outfit…

LOLLLL

20 mins of 2021 left!

27BC3F03-6841-4D80-9A08-8603DD9ECF35.jpeg
Happy New Year Lady Tra!

Back
Top Bottom