Trala’s Tent

Mimmy is still putting out like nobody's business though huh? The force is strong with her! I'm glad the rest got spared the full nit plague! Nice save Tra!
I know!

I think almost every leaf on her is damaged to some degree. I’m so annoyed at myself.

They aren’t saved yet. I still have two full months of Summer. But I have officially declared war!

2022 - War Against The Nit Machine!

I personally say they all look great Trala!
Thank you J Bird :)
Yeah, but no more close-ups till the mite damage is sorted. That creeps me out.

:eek:
So awful aye?

But in real life she still looks so pretty. She has a beautiful shape and the damage really does look like a sprinkle glitter. Or that’s what I tell myself over and over lolllllingggg
Your plants r still rokkin the new year :ganjamon:
Yeah boiiiiiiii

100%.

And I don’t care if you’re still alive when I send you either. I find a good hour in the morgue fridge cools them down a bit.

I’m not sure if it’s just an urban myth, but I have heard of a cold spoon method being used to keep the excitable nether regions of bawdy male patients in check. Personally I prefer to hit it with a ruler.
That’s what they call a “tally whacker smacker”.

Hello guys :)

Day 2 of 2022…. So far so good!

Here’s my Sunday Summary.

So that main picture is an orange from my orange orchid orchard and by orchid I mean single tree lollll. Omg I still internally cringe when I think of that day I was typing orchid thinking it meant orchard. I’m such a fucking moron sometimes! Lollllll

As you can clearly see, poor Mimmy is nit ravished. But somehow she even makes a chronic nit rash look good. It looks like glitter on her leaves as opposed to the truth which is she has had her goodness sucked out :( Thankfully there are no live nits. I will stay on it. I’m so mad at me for letting her get this infected, I really am. She is easily the most beautiful plant I have ever grown and OMG her smell! I can’t even deal! And tomorrow is day 21! DEFOL DAY! YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68
12:eyebrowsmile: 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 20

1DBB6217-8692-4F76-B15F-98E0912159E9.jpeg
F59CC8B5-AC68-4562-B68B-97BDEFD137D4.jpeg

Merrie is trying to flower. She’s just not quite there yet. Those fingers give me LIFE! Her colour and foliage is on fleek. As you can see very very little nit damage.

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 Day 3

A0E88651-8052-43FD-BCFA-D368A8EF9969.jpeg

This is the prettiest Tangie I’ve grown yet. She is BURSTING with good health. And she too is almost nit damage free. I have never pulled off a good Tangie yet. I’m hoping Tee changes that. I have always felt I’ve never had this strain reach it’s full potential.

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 64

912088EC-E371-46DB-BE80-15855695F257.jpeg

I think aesthetically this is the best clone I’ve ever started. I am so relieved I get a second chance at Mimmy through Bubbles. I can’t even imagine how a nit free mimosa will look. This is an extraordinary breed of plant. Well I think it is. Fingers crossed I don’t fuck it up.

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 27

54E700E2-4D9D-43FF-96DE-116053EF25FA.jpeg

This clone looks sick. I failed to strike her in pearlite. I’m hoping I can get her going in soil. While there is green there is hope.

Tawny Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Failed Pearlite Clone
Days in Veg 25

B9BC1609-B7FC-45CB-830E-94757EE88EB8.jpeg

The flower girls ❤️❤️

AF06DD8F-9991-4F7C-BE50-8F3947108544.jpeg

The Familam ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️

C57C78C6-FFD8-497F-9C3E-CC21815970DF.jpeg
I have some of those Tangerine Dream seeds. You don’t seem too happy with the end result…. What don’t you like about it? I think you said it was your son’s least fave?

:ciao: Hi T. Been stalking lately. Your ladies are looking really, really nice. I had spider mites during my first grow and it was just awful. They we’re in flower when I discovered them so I used an isopropyl alcohol and water spray on them I think every day (?). It was a fucking nightmare. You might consider spraying the inside of your tents while they are outside lounging by the pool. I sprayed mine with the iso mix whenever I pulled the plants out to spray and it seemed to really help get them. So far, I’ve not had the issue for more than a year. Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself. :straightface:

Chunder is 100% my kryptonite.
Now that I googled what that means, Mine too! I will do anything and everything not to barf. Yuck.
I bet you have some great stories being a nurse! My nephew is an EMT/Paramedic and some of the stories he tells are so fricking hilarious they have us laughing so hard we’re crying our eyes out, getting stitches in our sides, and peeing our pants
My boy is a Firefighter/EMT in the Washington DC area. He worked this Christmas on the paramedic bus. The first call of the shift was a young lady who had eaten a weed gummy and walked naked through a residential neighborhood, straight into someone’s house while they were opening Christmas gifts, and she asked them to call 911 because she was “overdosing“ on it. :rofl: Lots of 911 calls because of gummies. :laughtwo:

I have some of those Tangerine Dream seeds. You don’t seem too happy with the end result…. What don’t you like about it? I think you said it was your son’s least fave?
It’s an ordinary bud, and an ordinary smoke. And yes it is. But I’m a sentimentalist and it’s the first fancy seed I ever grew with. Lolll

:ciao: Hi T. Been stalking lately. Your ladies are looking really, really nice. I had spider mites during my first grow and it was just awful. They we’re in flower when I discovered them so I used an isopropyl alcohol and water spray on them I think every day (?). It was a fucking nightmare. You might consider spraying the inside of your tents while they are outside lounging by the pool. I sprayed mine with the iso mix whenever I pulled the plants out to spray and it seemed to really help get them. So far, I’ve not had the issue for more than a year. Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself. :straightface:

Now that I googled what that means, Mine too! I will do anything and everything not to barf. Yuck.

My boy is a Firefighter/EMT in the Washington DC area. He worked this Christmas on the paramedic bus. The first call of the shift was a young lady who had eaten a weed gummy and walked naked through a residential neighborhood, straight into someone’s house while they were opening Christmas gifts, and she asked them to call 911 because she was “overdosing“ on it. :rofl: Lots of 911 calls because of gummies. :laughtwo:
Hi BooWho

I’ve seen you lurkin and likin. It makes me so happy you are here :)

Hmmm isopropyl is that the rash product? Like for skin? I’m getting “I’m a crocodile and I don’t often smile I’m so cool but ain’t no fool” advert flashbacks! Lollll

Omg Boo we were lolling so hard today. We see a huge mental health component; some really sad stuff tbh. So I had an admit yesterday or the day before, pt found doing a poo in someone’s front yard, rambling about Jesus coming, mental health history, pt is obviously off his meds and as mad as a fucking meat axe, so we have him on a hold pending a mental health RV and the TL said read the paramedics notes from back in 2019, so I log on, and the entry explains the emergency call, pt states he’s overdosed on coke, he has chest pain and his heart is racing. They get there and evaluate pt and try to ascertain how much coke he’s had, and they quickly discover its Coca-Cola not cocaine, and he’s drank 3L during the day.

OMG it is!

I’ll buy some tomoz!

Thanks Boo. :)

To add to Boo's help here's @InTheShed 's recipe to use it.
Thank you so much.

I’m going to buy some after work. Speaking of work, THANK GOD IT’S (nurse) FRIDAY!!

Omg I’ve been on since last Saturday night! With only one full day off! Got two days off after today and I’m LIVING for it!

Careful. Remember who you are speaking to. You don't want to go down as enabling some possibly questionable activity.

Perhaps a more qualified sentiment such as "Good clean fun" or some such.
Good morning :)

Lollllll

Tbh I haven’t had even a sip of alcohol since the week before Christmas. Christmaspartyagate to be exact. No smoke either.

I’ve been eating healthy, exercising, and getting to bed by 2200, and I’ve never felt more miserable, I mean better… I’ve never felt better in my life!

Lollllll

Tbh I haven’t had even a sip of alcohol since the week before Christmas. Christmaspartyagate to be exact. No smoke either.

I’ve been eating healthy, exercising, and getting to bed by 2200, and I’ve never felt more miserable, I mean better… I’ve never felt better in my life!
That clean behavior may not help you live longer, but it may just feel like it! :laughtwo:

Day 21 Defol done and dusted :)

I tried not to go banana sandwich.

FDD02E09-869B-4A26-A99C-289D55CC107B.jpeg
I can almost picture you skipping back from the poolside to your grow area with a basket full of leaves. Little Red Riding Hood style.

Lollllll

I've been doing a little better myself. Little things to add up. Less alcohol, more vaping, less combusting. More walking, water and less calories. All a little.

Back
Top Bottom