Trala’s Tent

certainly not an expert…. we call it rubbing alcohol but yes isopropyl alcohol. That will do just fine - need to dilute it a bit more. Boo Who had 70% iso, yours is 100% pure
OMGGGGG I LEGIT DIDN’T READ THE LABEL AGAIN!

Should I buy it or look for the 70% one? I think I can work out the ratio using the medication required dose dived by stock on hand multiplied by mL method.

Oiiii. And when I say look, I mean you look and you read the label then you tell me which one to buy.

L O L L I N G

Hey was it your birthday?

OMGGGGG I LEGIT DIDN’T READ THE LABEL AGAIN!

Should I buy it or look for the 70% one? I think I can work out the ratio using the medication required dose dived by stock on hand multiplied by mL method.

Oiiii. And when I say look, I mean you look and you read the label then you tell me which one to buy.

L O L L I N G

Hey was it your birthday?
If you're going with iso, that one is good. You just need to dilute it a little more than Boo did.

You can use vodka if the iso is hard to find- just dilute it 4 to1 instead of 9 to 1...
But remember...it goes on the plant, not in
the grower .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Are you joking with me or is that true?

Which part, the fact that you can use vodka, or the fact that it goes on the plant and not in the grower?

:laugh:

@Trala - maybe try the carpenter’s motto (just put in the right words)

“Measure TWICE, cut once”

Or in this case

“READ TWICE, buy once” ;)

Sounds like someone needs a New Year's resolution. :hmmmm:
Omg I am so bad with directions and instructions. Like if you write it, I’ll listen. But if it’s written in a booklet or on a label, my brain just refuses to focus. Even when I try. It’s like my confidence just kicks in.

I will literally say to myself: read it. And my brain agrees, so I’ll start reading “take 20mL and…” then my brain gives it yeah nah I got this, go get the 10mL syringe. Then disaster ensues.

I just keep repeating the same mistake over and over. Omg my timer saga is that of mong legends.

If you're going with iso, that one is good. You just need to dilute it a little more than Boo did.
Hi Mel :)

You reckon buy it then?

Will you do me a solid favour tho? Just give it another once over and make sure it’s the right product. If I use history as my guide I tend to see the word idosorb or what ever the fuck it is then impulse buy! Lollllllll

@Trala - maybe try the carpenter’s motto (just put in the right words)

“Measure TWICE, cut once”

Or in this case

“READ TWICE, buy once” ;)
Lolllllllllll

So true!

Yup don’t want to buy a 345mL bottle of isopropyl do you? It’s going cheap! And it’s got a cute crocodile pic on the label!

Cost more than the litre!

Actually smells like my works hand sanitizer tbh.

You reckon buy it then?

Will you do me a solid favour tho? Just give it another once over and make sure it’s the right product. If I use history as my guide I tend to see the word idosorb or what ever the fuck it is then impulse buy! Lollllllll
You just have to do the proper math on your dilution or could be bad… I thought hydrogen peroxide sounded like poison for my plant , but it’s not. Now alcohol? Vodka? Are you people really helping?:bongrip:

You reckon buy it then?

If you're looking to use iso alcohol, then that's the right stuff.

@420giirl

I thought I'd post it here rather than funk your thread up. This are the veg clones I was discussing with you this morning.

I took some video so you can see. Two clones, same mum, but so different.

I'm now on operation uppot.

@420giirl

I thought I'd post it here rather than funk your thread up. This are the veg clones I was discussing with you this morning.

I took some video so you can see. Two clones, same mum, but so different.

I'm now on operation uppot.
Love how you post your videos in the thread - but how do you post that without the mods spazzing since its not a vimeo or youtube video??

ditto, yup pull the trigger and buy it….
Hey I’ve since had a look and the isocol isn’t really a “lotion” it’s thin like water and clear.

The active ingredient is isopropyl 64% v/v. Do you think this will be okay to use? I hate waste.

Love how you post your videos in the thread - but how do you post that without the mods spazzing since its not a vimeo or youtube video??
The truth? Mod Teddy and I have an “arrangement”. I send him nudes and he turns a blind eye to my tent.

Just kidding: it's a Vimeo. You just download the app and bish bash bosh, done.

Omg this day has disappeared so quickly :(

I got my uppot on, and then I had this brain explosion! I looked at Mimmy and I looked at an old 24 litre pot I had, and I decided to uppot her too. And now I’ve done it I’m so scared I’ll stress herm her! I don’t even know if you’re allowed to uppot this far into flower, but it’s done now. I just felt in my gut she was simply too big for that 14 litre pot. I went to my local nursery and bought some neem. So my plan of attack is neem, iso and that soap stuff. Omg that tiny bottle of neem was $25!

D2AE8DA3-155B-4EA8-8F5E-2183BC3A5D6A.jpeg

Bubbles is giving me another chance at growing Mimmy. She is just like her mum, a good thick stem, super fast growth and she is a beautiful colour. I am determined to go as close to nit free as I can. I just love that pic of her on my pool fence. She looks like such a little boss, arms up hands spread as opposed to the waterlogged uppotty mess she soon became lol.

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 27

0B87ED2C-BF86-4286-95EA-2591DD4E38CE.jpeg
1624E11F-812C-4EC3-9446-7768E2259189.jpeg

This is the other Mimosa Clone. She is being grown for a friend and is at day 32. I thought she was older than that but she’s not. I planted her when I did that top trim when I got back from holidays. As you can see she’s a freak… or a herm lollllll She’s a great colour tho and her growth is next level.

MC EVO Aka Mimosa EVO
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 32

96EA61EB-9544-46F6-91AB-E368930EFD4C.jpeg

Mimmy in her new pot. Bad news for me she weighs a fucking ton and I will have to lift her out, then in each day. I put the pot she was in there so you can see size ratio. I hope I didn’t do the wrong thing uppotting her.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68
12:eyebrowsmile: 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 23

13C6E87A-DD64-4E4A-8A66-4F5224389BBA.jpeg

The Familam and FosterGirl

4D9EA13A-F653-4D86-939E-796ADE0913DB.jpeg
E506599A-C10D-4A64-B2F1-15B0437A22A8.jpeg

Are you joking with me or is that true?

Omg I thought I found the isoborg or what ever it’s called. I’m so annoyed! That cost me $12!

Can't you return stuff you buy that you haven't opened?

And, I used 100% Isopropyl, too and diluted it to make a 9% solution. I don't know how to do the math though as my husband figured it out for me.

Also, don't use Neem on flowering plants.

Back
Top Bottom