Trala’s Tent

Omg Mel! What did I buy it for?

Lolllllllllll

I bought Neem oil last year with the intention of making my own insect repellent but I never got around to it. The Neem I bought is concentrated and needs to be mixed with water (?) first.

I bought Neem oil last year with the intention of making my own insect repellent but I never got around to it. The Neem I bought is concentrated and needs to be mixed with water (?) first.
Me too.

The concentrated part.

Tell me your recipe and I will make it.

And omg I can’t get Tega Brop *taps nose* in Australia! Our government said no to imports. Until the ban is lifted no MC for me :(

I’m fucking sick about it!

Oh and good morning :)

My vet tried to tell me my old dog Billy has signs of dementia and that his sight is also failing.

But here he is right this minute, looking out the window living his best life!

70761DE8-C7E6-49A5-8B9E-4DB2EECB5F76.jpeg

Yeah another Aussie. Partly why I found your journals more informative, products, seasons, lingo and then theres the sense of humour, haha.

Plenty in here for me, more a gardener than a grower, been some great advice from the 420 fam found interesting. All good eggs in here. Strapping in for the long haul.
I need to be sure. If I randomly scream AUSSIE! AUSSIE AUSSIE! At you, what is your response?

This place is amazing. Every person seems to attract the very people they needed. I feel so lucky. I love my little corner of 420 so much.

Wow, you’re absolutely right, they look nothing alike, like wtf it’s absolutely boggling to me! I’m definitely not seasoned enough to know why this happened lol almost but not quite.

Btw I love the video you made for me almost as much as I love your fabulous flamingo :circle-of-love:How did you post the video? I’ve been wanting to post a video of my girls too but haven’t been able to figure it out, do tell, do tell!
I just love watching them grow and now I’ll be able to watch them grow from seed, fingers crossed anyways, so :goodluck: to me on my first grow from seed in just a few weeks.
I would also love to start my first outdoor grow this summer. Are you doing both indoor and outdoor?
Hi ladybird:)

You do your video, download Vimeo, copy and paste the link here and bish bash bosh baby ;)

Yes I do both. I carry the motherfuckers out and in each day! And omg Mimmy now weighs a ton since I uppotted her.

If my plants are in flower and it’s raining I keep them under lights (learned that lesson the hard way). It’s raining today so everyone is out sitting in the rain bar Mimmy flower girl.

Hi ladybird:)

You do your video, download Vimeo, copy and paste the link here and bish bash bosh baby ;)

Yes I do both. I carry the motherfuckers out and in each day! And omg Mimmy now weighs a ton since I uppotted her.

If my plants are in flower and it’s raining I keep them under lights (learned that lesson the hard way). It’s raining today so everyone is out sitting in the rain bar Mimmy flower girl.
@Bill284
Get a load of this! Miss T has her girls “sunbathing” like an Irish woman.

I bet they are soaking it up Miss T. Beautiful as always.

NTH

No worries, T- the ugly ones work just as well as the pretty ones...remember- it's not the hook, it's how you use it that matters... :)
Good morning C Sunshine :)

Very true.

She has already bounced back. I think she is going to be special. Like not lick the bus windows special, like glittery X factor diamond plant special. Omg and that mong clone! I didn’t tell you. I worked out they are the EXACT same age. I put them both in dirt after holidaybadstretchagate. When I uppotted, the rootball on that mong clone was AMAZING! Like thickest roots I’ve ever seen. I want to keep her now lolllll

so funny to hear you say bye Fel-icia the way you do, you sound like a southern belle….

Everytime, I hear it, I think "Fel-latio. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Me too.

The concentrated part.

Tell me your recipe and I will make it.

Neem Oil Pesticide

Mix 1 tsp of neem oil and 1/2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 quart of water, or 4 tsp of neem oil and 2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 gallon of water. Shake well. (Neem oil mixes easier with warm water.) Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces. After it dries, rinse off.

And omg I can’t get Tega Brop *taps nose* in Australia! Our government said no to imports. Until the ban is lifted no MC for me :(

I’m fucking sick about it!

How much do you have left? Where do you normally buy it? Do they have any in stock still?

Oh and good morning :)

Good morning (although it's 3:45 p.m. here ;) ).

I'm going to my youngest sister's house for dinner and a movie. We were going to go out but everything is shut down because of Omicron so we're getting take-out instead.

:ciao: Hi T. All the info you’ve gotten about the Neem oil and iso is spot on. Just make sure you mix it right. When you spray it you’ll want to do the undersides of the leaves. Some people say start at the bottom and work your way up, some say start at the top and work your way down. I’ve done both and think either way works. If you look at the link Stone gave you it will tell you how often to do it (I think it’s every other day) and I suggest doing it outside if you can. Also, if the tent is empty, spray that sucker down too! Your plants look great, and I’m glad you trusted your instincts on uppotting that plant. I’ve done that a couple of times and never regretted it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I need to be sure. If I randomly scream AUSSIE! AUSSIE AUSSIE! At you, what is your response?

This place is amazing. Every person seems to attract the very people they needed. I feel so lucky. I love my little corner of 420 so much.
Well Im Vic(istan) so I think its DAN, DAN, DAN, since they changed it.

The rest of the states have remained with OI OI OI, and during the Aus Open we have been permitted to do it the old way in public, but only for the duration of the tournament and in Bay 13 for 5 days starting Boxing day. But we love it here in Mexico. Republic Victoria.

Everytime, I hear it, I think "Fel-latio. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You rude cunning linguist!

That’s my goodbye. I say it all the time. It’s originally an Ice Cube line from a movie. My grandson tries to say it back and it sounds like “bye fabeacha byeeee”. Lolling

Neem Oil Pesticide
Mix 1 tsp of neem oil and 1/2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 quart of water, or 4 tsp of neem oil and 2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 gallon of water. Shake well. (Neem oil mixes easier with warm water.) Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces. After it dries, rinse off.
Thanks HG I’ll make it today :)
How much do you have left? Where do you normally buy it? Do they have any in stock still?
I bought it from the Greenleaf website. And yes they do. They just don’t ship to Australia anymore.

I have about a kilo left. Look I’m guessing. I’ll check it today.

You rude cunning linguist!

That’s my goodbye. I say it all the time. It’s originally an Ice Cube line from a movie. My grandson tries to say it back and it sounds like “bye fabeacha byeeee”. Lolling

Thanks HG I’ll make it today :)

I bought it from the Greenleaf website. And yes they do. They just don’t ship to Australia anymore.

I have about a kilo left. Look I’m guessing. I’ll check it today.
And, just for fun, read the label! ;)

:ciao: Hi T. All the info you’ve gotten about the Neem oil and iso is spot on. Just make sure you mix it right. When you spray it you’ll want to do the undersides of the leaves. Some people say start at the bottom and work your way up, some say start at the top and work your way down. I’ve done both and think either way works. If you look at the link Stone gave you it will tell you how often to do it (I think it’s every other day) and I suggest doing it outside if you can. Also, if the tent is empty, spray that sucker down too! Your plants look great, and I’m glad you trusted your instincts on uppotting that plant. I’ve done that a couple of times and never regretted it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Good morning Boo!

That was the first knock knock joke I ever learned btw.

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Boo
Boo who?
Awwww don’t cry.

I’ve since matured when it comes to knock knock jokes tho Boobird.

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Ice cream
Ice cream who?
Ice cream all night if you’re lucky ;)

But back to growing! Thanks I will :) I like to start at the bottom and work my way up (even when I don’t mean to sound rude, I sound rude #diariesofadeviant lol). I always spray outside. I clean my tents weekly and I use an poisonous insect surface spray. I ensure the plants are out of the tent at least 10 hours while it settles, and my plants always sit on unaffected water trays.

And thanks Boo. It really does make me so happy to have you here. I’m a girls girl and having you forum girl friends makes my heart sing, it really does. But that uppot omg that pot is sooooo heavy.

And omg tell your son I officially fucking hate covid. It has just hit my state and my hospital is crumbling under its weight. I cried at work yesterday and it’s only Day 1. I have a night tonight and I’m already dreading it.

And, just for fun, read the label! ;)
Omg do you know I’ve never read my Tega Brop *taps nose* bag?! I’ve looked at the picture of the old man, but never read the words.

I think I have a disorder. Like if you write it, I’ll usually follow. But when a manufacturer writes it my brain says “yeah nah, I got this” and I never ever EVER fucking do!

Well Im Vic(istan) so I think its DAN, DAN, DAN, since they changed it.

The rest of the states have remained with OI OI OI, and during the Aus Open we have been permitted to do it the old way in public, but only for the duration of the tournament and in Bay 13 for 5 days starting Boxing day. But we love it here in Mexico. Republic Victoria.
L o l l I n g !

Omg the media skullfuckery about Dokic or what ever his name is. Have you deported him yet?

From Vico aye? I actually love Melbourne. Before Covid hit I’d pop down for a long weekend every year. Omg eating at Degraves Street and drinking mulled wine in winter are my favourite things to do there.

Omg I remember my first trip down it was around Christmas and I was attending a wedding in GTroit (Geelong). Being a Queenslander December is hot, I just thought Australia was hot. 13 fucking degrees, and a wind gust that could turn water to ice. I was in a summer dress, strappy sandals and FUCKING FREEZING!

Welcome to 420 btw. So have you got a journal happening?

Glad you saw the humour. Got a (mini) journal going. Prepping up in anticipation of the move when new house is finally finished, just tinkering with some until it happens and can start properly.

Appreciate the welcome.
You need to put the link in your signature thingy.

Hmmmm I have to try and remember how you do it. Hang on a sec, it’s in here somewhere.

Are you indoors or out?

Found it

Back
Top Bottom