Trala’s Tent

Hello for my belated Sunday Summary :)

Oh and side story: I took my flower pic from a neighbours yard this morning. He is a dear old man. He’s actually given me a few plants for my yard, we have the same conversation every time I see him. Every, Fucking. Time. Listen I’m not gonna lie tho, I think we’d had the same convo 4 times before I realised it was happening! LOLLLINGGG

Me: morning
Bert: come and look at these
Me: they’re beautiful Bert
Bert: guess how old I am
Me: 75? (He’s 96. His wife is 92)
Bert: I’m 96!
Me: omg I would never have guessed
Bert: guess how much I paid for this block. I was first here in ‘72
Me: $50 000? (He paid $1000)
Bert: I paid $1000, block next door was $500 and that block over there was $750. The road was dirt.
Me: omg Bert. It would be worth a packet now!
Bert: big smiles

I fucking love him.

Does he have dementia? My mother-in-law has Alzheimer's and when I used to visit her, the man at her table and I would have the same conversation every time but I didn't mind. It was actually fun in some ways.

Thanks for the support, friendship and laughter. I’m not sure if I tell you enough, but waking up with you guys is among my favourite things. Xo

Reading your posts every morning is one of my favourite things, too. :love:

However....

It was a good time. I have the funniest before and after pic. Before lipstick sparkling, hair pretty, Xmas headdress looking crown like, then after, glazed eyes, dullard like grin, joint hanging from unlipsticked lips, Xmas crown crooked. It’s so funny. It could be used in an anti drink/smoke campaign. Look at her hours after drinking the devils juice and smoking satans cabbage leaves….

Lolllinggggg.

I'm with @BakedARea . We need pics, momma! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to do us all a favor and name your flamingo. She shall be called Fiona the Flamingo. She's always staring at you when you're taking pictures of the plants!

Going back to your nits (as you call them). It probably has something to do with waterboarding. They're living in that soil. Why don't you try some mosquito dunks. It has worked well for me in the past. Unless you're dealing with it in the soil, you'll never get rid of those nasty things.

I can't believe that pool shot is in the middle of Christmas,,it looks amazing :ganjamon:
I'm very jealous
I jealous of your snow!

I dream of a white Christmas OMG that sounds so racist! I mean by the snow. The white snow.
Beautiful Tra! You have to stay on those cooties! Keep at it!
Omg the struggle is so reallllllll

They are a full time job.
Beautiful ladies lounging in the sun in a beautiful setting … couldn’t ask for much more T!

A couple of your bikkies would be nice lolllll

Morning T.
You sure do know how to make us smile.
Stunning. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Good morning Bill

That makes me smile you saying I make you smile.

They are a beautiful shade of green despite the cooties.

Does he have dementia? My mother-in-law has Alzheimer's and when I used to visit her, the man at her table and I would have the same conversation every time but I didn't mind. It was actually fun in some ways.

Reading your posts every morning is one of my favourite things, too. :love:

However....

I'm with @BakedARea . We need pics, momma! :cheesygrinsmiley:
He has a component of dementia fo sho. Not enough to stop him and his wife living at home tho. I helped organise an ACAT review and got him a Level 4 package which gives domestic support, transport to appointments/shops and assists the wife with showering. She was at the doctors yesterday, it sounds like she may have a tumour on her adrenal gland, from what I could put together from what Bert was saying. He called it kidney gland lump so I’m assuming adrenal. He is a really nice man.

Do you want pics? You can’t unsee it! It starts with a well mannered old lady and it quickly escalates to an old lady acting like Cardi B with her cocktails and her spliffs! She’s a fucking mess!

Lollllllll

I'm going to do us all a favor and name your flamingo. She shall be called Fiona the Flamingo. She's always staring at you when you're taking pictures of the plants!

Going back to your nits (as you call them). It probably has something to do with waterboarding. They're living in that soil. Why don't you try some mosquito dunks. It has worked well for me in the past. Unless you're dealing with it in the soil, you'll never get rid of those nasty things.
Omfg please, any name but Fiona! ANY. NAME. BUT. FIONA!

I think Kim K suits her. I swear camera comes out so does that fucking flamingo.

I don’t think it is the waterboarding. From what I’ve read they don’t survive in my warm moist (sorry vomited in my mouth a little) soil. They are spider mites and my hot humid climate is their fav. Everyone here has SM issues. Look not everyone, but QLD growers. Mimmy has soooo many leaves it’s almost impossible to get them all.

I have not had a grow yet that isn’t full of nits :(

Here ya go, 420giirl- Not much to it, just poke them into the soil, and the hooks hold the branches down...
as the plant grows, you re-position them where ever you need them...easy-peasy ;)
Hooks in use.jpg
Now that's what I'm talking about get those baby shoots some light.......

Omfg please, any name but Fiona! ANY. NAME. BUT. FIONA!

I think Kim K suits her. I swear camera comes out so does that fucking flamingo.

I don’t think it is the waterboarding. From what I’ve read they don’t survive in my warm moist (sorry vomited in my mouth a little) soil. They are spider mites and my hot humid climate is their fav. Everyone here has SM issues. Look not everyone, but QLD growers. Mimmy has soooo many leaves it’s almost impossible to get them all.

I have not had a grow yet that isn’t full of nits :(
Oh yeah, when you said nits, I thought it was gnats. Nits = Spider mites. Yeah those suck.. that's exactly why I don't take mine outside for natural sunlight because I'm scared to death to have mites in my grow.

Oh yeah, when you said nits, I thought it was gnats. Nits = Spider mites. Yeah those suck.. that's exactly why I don't take mine outside for natural sunlight because I'm scared to death to have mites in my grow.
Do you know they are so sneaky even indoor grows get them here.

All you need is one to be piggy backed on an ant and ya fucked. They literally breed like Ganjagranddaddy!

Ok not Fiona, but please no reference to a Kardashian!
Ok let’s thing fame whore.

(Not that there’s anything wrong with that mind. Different strokes different folks an all that)

Paris Hilton?

Ok let’s thing fame whore.

(Not that there’s anything wrong with that mind. Different strokes different folks an all that)

Paris Hilton?
There's one I haven't heard of in a while. Paris Flamingo.. I guess it's not much different than Paris Hilton.

Pics are beautimus except for nits… didnt see website for company that makes your product Bug Boss but it does mention botanical oils. What does the concentrate smell like??? Rosemary oil?

paragraph below was copied from link above

- A nuclear weapon against pests, KingHit should not be used in place of Integrated Pest Management practices, rather as a complimentary product that reduces the likelihood of pests building resistance to your normal IPM routine

That Searles concentrate is basically same as our Safers Soap… spray on at lights out then let it dry overnight and following evening rinse foliage off with plain water at lights out.

Bless you doll - pests are a pain….

Or Flora? Flora was the Goddess of plants and always watched over them - kinda like the Flamingo does!

Pics are beautimus except for nits… didnt see website for company that makes your product Bug Boss but it does mention botanical oils. What does the concentrate smell like??? Rosemary oil?

paragraph below was copied from link above

- A nuclear weapon against pests, KingHit should not be used in place of Integrated Pest Management practices, rather as a complimentary product that reduces the likelihood of pests building resistance to your normal IPM routine

That Searles concentrate is basically same as our Safers Soap… spray on at lights out then let it dry overnight and following evening rinse foliage off with plain water at lights out.

Bless you doll - pests are a pain….
Thank you so much K :)

I really need to start reading labels. I just find them so boring. Lol

Hey what do you reckon about that clone in pearlite? It’s starting to flower, but no roots. What’s the go with that? And do you think I could defol the big one 7 days into flower or will it be too much of a shock?

Or Flora? Flora was the Goddess of plants and always watched over them - kinda like the Flamingo does!
Omg mind blown!

That’s why we say flora and fauna!

If you tell me fauna was a goddess too I swear my eyeballs will explode!

My take on defole after light flip is to wait until you see them stop stretching. Then you know the growth hormones have had a chance to do their magic in them during that time. When stretch is over so is the hormone rush that grows all the buds and sites. If you cut them back it messes with that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 7 days may be early but 14 may be close or good. This is all word of mouth information I've learned and I believe this one.

My take on defole after light flip is to wait until you see them stop stretching. Then you know the growth hormones have had a chance to do their magic in them during that time. When stretch is over so is the hormone rush that grows all the buds and sites. If you cut them back it messes with that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 7 days may be early but 14 may be close or good. This is all word of mouth information I've learned and I believe this one.
Thank you :)

I looked back at my notes and I usually do it day 30.

How does day 21 sound? 21 is one of my lucky numbers :)

Omg mind blown!

That’s why we say flora and fauna!

If you tell me fauna was a goddess too I swear my eyeballs will explode!
Yup - Fauna was the Goddess and protector of animals !

Back
Top Bottom