Trala’s Tent

Can't drink alcohol anymore, went thru an alcoholic phase ,,the misses said that I'm a nasty drunk,,
Didn't like the fact that I scared one of my friends exs when I was in her house to score so I haven't drunk in 10yrs now
But I am glad u had a good night :ganjamon:

My husband was a nasty drunk when he drank liquor. I told him early on in our marriage that I would leave him if he ever drank Jack Daniels again and as far as I know, he never has.

Glad you got yourself sorted out, too. :hug:

Well, well look at what the cat dragged in, you are up at the crack of noon - for a minute there I was thinking we should pass a hat for bail money. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

post party checklist, wonder how many get marked off?

mimmy torched on grill in mass stoning event
plastic swan violated & deflated
hedges cut to cartoon character shapes
turntable spinning pepperoni pizza
naked FaceTime with constable
12 hours drying out in county lockup

living to tell about it - priceless :green_heart:

And I’m starting to think a bonsai isn’t just a random small plant at all. Like there must be more too it.
There is most definitely more to it! It is an amazing art form and practice. The level of horticultural lessons I have learned from it are incredible. Growing trees far more sensitive than cannabis and keeping them miniature, it is a difficult task. It is challenging! I attempted to grow a bonsai in my GSC comparative grow. I lost the entire plant to mold, but it was 100% my fault. I was getting so excited to show it off. I was so proud of what I had helped create. I let the plant grow how she wanted but geared her with some tradition and non-traditional bonsai techniques. It was FUN!!! Cannabis is helping me better understand how to shape and care for the trees at a MUCH faster rate.
If you are easily offended or like the report button then bruv this is not the thread for you!
TRRRRRRRiiiigerrrrred! I'm from California. When you cross the border into this state, you are immediately programmed to be easily offended for yourself and others. We live with a floating and interactive report button everywhere we go. It is amazing! We have magical safe spaces everywhere we go. It's a paradise and perfect utopia! Exactly how our elected officials have planned for us.
Me: I fucking hate people. They need to stay away from me.
Also Me: I’M HAVING A POOL PARTY! YOU’RE INVITED AND YOU’RE INVITED AND YOU’RE INVITED!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
I love everything about this. Can we be real life in person friends please (without living there)? I can be the stoner friend that will play defense for you and keep you distracted from the rest of the people, all while not actually having to interact with me. I also bring my own weed and extra to parties (IF I am invited, which I never am, because people don't like me and I don't like them).
Sooooooo, how was the pool party @Trala ?
Haaa haaa...I was thinking the same thing with the same mental question. Soooo???
Can't drink alcohol anymore, went thru an alcoholic phase ,,the misses said that I'm a nasty drunk,,
Didn't like the fact that I scared one of my friends exs when I was in her house to score so I haven't drunk in 10yrs now
Me neither FB. I do have a few drinks from time to time but not to the point of getting drunk. I'm not a nasty drunk but it has happened a few times in my past. I like getting a little buzzed with my mom and others closest to me because I trust them. Other than that, a beer or two with acquaintances.
Assess self tan which I applied last night - I look like a fucking oompa loompah ✔️
Freak out ✔️
Small joint smoked ✔️
See the funny side ✔️
Ham ready to be basted ✔️
Salads Prepped ✔️
Fruit platter’s done ✔️

All I need to do now is shower, primp and bish bash bosh! Done!

Oiiii a funny, I cook like I’m doing a cooking show on the tv lolllinnnggg
Oh myyyy...bwaaaahaaaahaaaaa

So what exactly is bish bash bosh entail? Because it sounds exciting!!

I love cooking and I never portion out anything. I scramble around in place asking people near me to find whatever ingredient I need. Then I ask them to get me a measuring device. It's great having non-skilled labor at my disposal (children).

Ouch :( … hope you feel better!
Omg you are soooooooo lovely. In my country you get zero sympathy for a hangover, no matter how bad it is!

Yesterday was a longggg day. I had a nanna nap, and I never day sleep. I started feeling better around 4pm I got my clean on, and by 5:30pm all my ducks were in a row once again.

It was such a nice day tho. Happy vibes everywhere. Children apparently all upstairs and Netflixed by 6pm, and then things got dancey lolllingggg.

Look I shouldn’t either. I’m 100% addictive. I have a glass of red most nights and as soon as my tongue tastes it my brain starts chanting “drink the bottle! Drink the bottle”. I get proper shit faced a couple of times a year, maybe more like a few than a couple.

I love that tipsy Magoo feeling. I’m usually a happy drunk, with a crowd I am defs loud, I like fun vibes and can be a tad inappropriate, however by bed I’ll be my worst self. Thankfully I seldom remember it.

I had the best night. Everything was just good. You never know with a party, which way it will go.

Funny story. I dreamt this scene last night regarding to your alcohol intake:

RIP Trala.jpg

If you just got high and didn't drink, you might remember your evening better. :battingeyelashes:
Omg it’s not far from the truth. When doing the clean up yesterday I found my togs under the outdoor table. I didn’t even ask my partner why that was so. But I cringed internally.

But both make you feel so happyyyyy! Lollll. Omg we had a conga line. So funny. HG have you heard that song confidence? It’s all about confidence baaaaaaaaaby ba bow bow. Super sexy beat and one of my friends, she’s prolly hitting or even past 60. Omg she was sexy dancing. I can still see her. It was so fucking funny and awesome at the same time.

Totes worth every second of my hangover.

My husband was a nasty drunk when he drank liquor. I told him early on in our marriage that I would leave him if he ever drank Jack Daniels again and as far as I know, he never has.

Glad you got yourself sorted out, too. :hug:
My mum could be so nasty.

She would say the most awful things to me. Usually involving her thinking I was flirting with her boyfriends. Chill mum, I’m 12 years old. Your disgusting stinking bf is safe. Lollllllll

Well, well look at what the cat dragged in, you are up at the crack of noon - for a minute there I was thinking we should pass a hat for bail money. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

post party checklist, wonder how many get marked off?

mimmy torched on grill in mass stoning event
plastic swan violated & deflated
hedges cut to cartoon character shapes
turntable spinning pepperoni pizza
naked FaceTime with constable
12 hours drying out in county lockup

living to tell about it - priceless :green_heart:
Good morning :)

Kept all plants in tent/flower room under lights with the safety of timers.
Swan visually violated yes, however stayed inflated
Hedges safe
Music flowed unpepperonied
No naked FaceTiming… however there may have been mass skinny dipping (I say may coz I legit don’t remember)
12 hours drying out on the couch 100%

It was a great time. My ham mate. On fleek! And I peeled 3kg of prawns! My fingers smelled like a dodgy gynaecologist who doesn’t wear gloves! My food spread was bang on.

There is most definitely more to it! It is an amazing art form and practice. The level of horticultural lessons I have learned from it are incredible. Growing trees far more sensitive than cannabis and keeping them miniature, it is a difficult task. It is challenging! I attempted to grow a bonsai in my GSC comparative grow. I lost the entire plant to mold, but it was 100% my fault. I was getting so excited to show it off. I was so proud of what I had helped create. I let the plant grow how she wanted but geared her with some tradition and non-traditional bonsai techniques. It was FUN!!! Cannabis is helping me better understand how to shape and care for the trees at a MUCH faster rate.

TRRRRRRRiiiigerrrrred! I'm from California. When you cross the border into this state, you are immediately programmed to be easily offended for yourself and others. We live with a floating and interactive report button everywhere we go. It is amazing! We have magical safe spaces everywhere we go. It's a paradise and perfect utopia! Exactly how our elected officials have planned for us.

I love everything about this. Can we be real life in person friends please (without living there)? I can be the stoner friend that will play defense for you and keep you distracted from the rest of the people, all while not actually having to interact with me. I also bring my own weed and extra to parties (IF I am invited, which I never am, because people don't like me and I don't like them).

Haaa haaa...I was thinking the same thing with the same mental question. Soooo???

Me neither FB. I do have a few drinks from time to time but not to the point of getting drunk. I'm not a nasty drunk but it has happened a few times in my past. I like getting a little buzzed with my mom and others closest to me because I trust them. Other than that, a beer or two with acquaintances.

Oh myyyy...bwaaaahaaaahaaaaa

So what exactly is bish bash bosh entail? Because it sounds exciting!!

I love cooking and I never portion out anything. I scramble around in place asking people near me to find whatever ingredient I need. Then I ask them to get me a measuring device. It's great having non-skilled labor at my disposal (children).
Good morning Rea :)

We are real life friends :)

Bish bash bosh is fancy talk for “done”.

I love cooking too. I’m actually okay at it too. I am so organised it’s ridick. Like clean as I go, neat, makes me so happy.

Hey @Trala, has Mimmie started flowering yet?
Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii

I’ll get an update today.

My holidays are officially over but not before a few extra sneaky days. I go back Friday. My man went back today. I have an entire day to myself today and I’m so excited about it I’m giddy!

Ok morning walk didn’t go without some horror.

Christmas carnage!

Damn you Covid-19. Omicron doesn’t just take the aged, or people with a compromised immune system. It attacks the young, the healthy, the reindeer and the snowmen.

Side note, I love the way the snowman died doing what he loves most. One hand in the air, other hand down his pants and grinning knowing he is the best lover he’s ever had LOLLLLLL

GET VACCINATED!

(That means you too @Ganjagrandaddy you conspiracy loving hippy! Given your geriatric age and lungs, you are the exact demographic this virus loves. No nurse should have to endure your busy hands when tending to you).

RIP Santa and co. The masturbating snowman gives me LIFE! That grin! And the reindeer crossing sign in front of the dead reindeer…. Crossing over to the other side LOLLLINGGGG

E9320949-8AA8-4978-8B5C-46C0DEE27520.jpeg
2213AB84-1221-4532-BEDD-305536E4035C.jpeg
472EB0B7-B35B-407E-87FC-127498ABDEE5.jpeg
6433FCAE-54CE-41CA-9CE1-E4E13C491B74.jpeg

Ok morning walk didn’t go without some horror.

Christmas carnage!

Damn you Covid-19. Omicron doesn’t just take the aged, or people with a compromised immune system. It attacks the young, the healthy, the reindeer and the snowmen.

Side note, I love the way the snowman died doing what he loves most. One hand in the air, other hand down his pants and grinning knowing he is the best lover he’s ever had LOLLLLLL

GET VACCINATED!

(That means you too @Ganjagrandaddy you conspiracy loving hippy! Given your geriatric age and lungs, you are the exact demographic this virus loves. No nurse should have to endure your busy hands when tending to you).

RIP Santa and co. The masturbating snowman gives me LIFE! That grin! And the reindeer crossing sign in front of the dead reindeer…. Crossing over to the other side LOLLLINGGGG

E9320949-8AA8-4978-8B5C-46C0DEE27520.jpeg
2213AB84-1221-4532-BEDD-305536E4035C.jpeg
472EB0B7-B35B-407E-87FC-127498ABDEE5.jpeg
6433FCAE-54CE-41CA-9CE1-E4E13C491B74.jpeg
:rofl: Girl, you are one sick chick! :rofl:

:rofl: Girl, you are one sick chick! :rofl:
I know!

Made lolll so hard looking at it. I’m not sure what the G-O is with those inflatable things but by morning they are a deflated mess laying in the ground, but at night they blow up and light up.

Hello for my belated Sunday Summary :)

Oh and side story: I took my flower pic from a neighbours yard this morning. He is a dear old man. He’s actually given me a few plants for my yard, we have the same conversation every time I see him. Every, Fucking. Time. Listen I’m not gonna lie tho, I think we’d had the same convo 4 times before I realised it was happening! LOLLLINGGG

Me: morning
Bert: come and look at these
Me: they’re beautiful Bert
Bert: guess how old I am
Me: 75? (He’s 96. His wife is 92)
Bert: I’m 96!
Me: omg I would never have guessed
Bert: guess how much I paid for this block. I was first here in ‘72
Me: $50 000? (He paid $1000)
Bert: I paid $1000, block next door was $500 and that block over there was $750. The road was dirt.
Me: omg Bert. It would be worth a packet now!
Bert: big smiles

I fucking love him.

Bad news first. Omg fucking nits! I just can’t control them. I will douse Mimmy this arvo. I gave both Merrie and Tee and the little ones a good douse before bed last. I put them under a fluro light to get their 18:6 coz I thought my mars hydro might burn them. I CBF doing Mimmy yesterday. She’s too heavy.

Everyone is getting 2g/2L of Tega Brop *taps nose*. Though question. If Mimmy is a perfect shade of green, why do I increase it now at flower? And can I defol her? Or wait till Day 30 like I did before? I really think cleaning up her bikini line will help with the cooties. She’s so thick and dense in there.

My Pearlite clones still look green, and they are flowering so there is growth, but zero roots. So weird. Her fan leaves are starting to yellow, so im not sure what is happening there. Little Bubbkes looks like a keeper.

As far as Merrie and Tee go, I did a bit of looking back and I tend to flip clones around Day 70. Im thinking that will work. Both are very small in size. Tho compared to the Mimstar every plant looks small lollll.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68
12:eyebrowsmile: 9 Days

Days in Flower 7

589159ED-B258-4B37-BD31-EB5F7DA5FBDF.jpeg

Her dirty secret…

7862496E-ECF1-4A32-84A4-B69FDF0125C2.jpeg

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone

Days in Veg 51

39569E1A-6F62-4107-ADB2-6071A96CB129.jpeg

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 51

55E0E2B3-5680-4489-8587-749E66F69C9D.jpeg

Bubbles and baby clones aka Mimosa Eva/Peyote Critical/Tangerine Dream
Regular Clone and Pearlite Clone

Days in Veg Soil Clone Day 14/Pearlite Clones Day 12

72C02037-4206-4D17-9F6F-0FA367149D42.jpeg

The Familam ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

54D6CF57-6215-4725-A775-D871C778A137.jpeg

Thanks for the support, friendship and laughter. I’m not sure if I tell you enough, but waking up with you guys is among my favourite things. Xo

I can't believe that pool shot is in the middle of Christmas,,it looks amazing :ganjamon:
I'm very jealous

Oh and side story: I took my flower pic from a neighbours yard this morning. He is a dear old man. He’s actually given me a few plants for my yard, we have the same conversation every time I see him. Every, Fucking. Time. Listen I’m not gonna lie tho, I think we’d had the same convo 4 times before I realised it was happening! LOLLLINGGG

Bert: I paid $1000, block next door was $500 and that block over there was $750. The road was dirt.

I fucking love him.

Bad news first. Omg fucking nits! I just can’t control them. I will douse Mimmy this arvo. I gave both Merrie and Tee and the little ones a good douse before bed last. I put them under a fluro light to get their 18:6 coz I thought my mars hydro might burn them. I CBF doing Mimmy yesterday. She’s too heavy.

Everyone is getting 2g/2L of Tega Brop *taps nose*. Though question. If Mimmy is a perfect shade of green, why do I increase it now at flower? And can I defol her? Or wait till Day 30 like I did before? I really think cleaning up her bikini line will help with the cooties. She’s so thick and dense in there.

My Pearlite clones still look green, and they are flowering so there is growth, but zero roots. So weird. Her fan leaves are starting to yellow, so im not sure what is happening there. Little Bubbkes looks like a keeper.

As far as Merrie and Tee go, I did a bit of looking back and I tend to flip clones around Day 70. Im thinking that will work. Both are very small in size. Tho compared to the Mimstar every plant looks small lollll.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68

Days in Flower 7

Her dirty secret…

Monstercropped Clone

Days in Veg 51

Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 51

The Familam ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the support, friendship and laughter. I’m not sure if I tell you enough, but waking up with you guys is among my favourite things. Xo
Beautiful ladies lounging in the sun in a beautiful setting … couldn’t ask for much more T!

I fucking love him.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68

Days in Flower 7

Her dirty secret…

Monstercropped Clone

Days in Veg 51

Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 51

The Familam ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Morning T.
You sure do know how to make us smile.
Stunning. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom