Trala’s Tent

Allright - I didn’t know if souvenir collecting was allowed down under or not.

:bravo:

I’m so excited new beans en route :D
Omg meeee toooooOoooo!

Let’s see how well you know me shall we?

Did I base my purchase on:-

1. Carefully clicking on plant reading entire blurb, consider THC, yield, genetics etc

Or

2. Liked the sound of the name and with zero reading or research clicked buy

2, definitely 2
L O L L I N G !

Strawberry lemonade has such fond memories for me. We call it pink lemonade. As a kid when my dad used to pick us up from mums, he would go to the pub, and me and my brothers would sit outside and wait, and he’d bring us pink lemonade and smiths crisps while he drank and played pool in the public bar.

Look in hindsight it was prolly some form of child abuse, but it was the early 80’s. And it felt good.

And Blue Sunset Sherbert? What’s not to love about that trifecta of random words?

L O L L I N G !

Strawberry lemonade has such fond memories for me. We call it pink lemonade. As a kid when my dad used to pick us up from mums, he would go to the pub, and me and my brothers would sit outside and wait, and he’d bring us pink lemonade and smiths crisps while he drank and played pool in the public bar.

Look in hindsight it was prolly some form of child abuse, but it was the early 80’s. And it felt good.

And Blue Sunset Sherbert? What’s not to love about that trifecta of random words?
Sounds like some B.S. to me...

Omg meeee toooooOoooo!

Let’s see how well you know me shall we?

Did I base my purchase on:-

1. Carefully clicking on plant reading entire blurb, consider THC, yield, genetics etc

Or

2. Liked the sound of the name and with zero reading or research clicked buy

Hmm tough choice…… was it number 2 or the last one?? :high-five:

Hmm tough choice…… was it number 2 or the last one?? :high-five:
I am so predictable sometimes. Even to me.

Right time for me to grab this day by the balls!

Stay sexy, team.

Bye Felicia Xo

you are predictably unpredictable

can always count on you to drop F bomb when the pope visits town or hear about patient with 3 balls and no penis - but beyond that you are a riddle wrapped in an enigma and that’s what l love best
You make my bat shit cRaZy tendencies sound so nice :)

I’m like 50% sure I have bipolar.

L O L L I N G !

I’m not sure who asked for pics of my monstercrop twisting. I think it was Ren. I got some pics for you, and a shot up Mimmy’s skirt like you asked fucking pervert. You can’t see anything really. She’s got like pantaloons on lolll.

94719249-6FFC-43BF-97B6-2BB880BF4F58.jpeg

And here is Merrie. I don’t want to make the same mistake as I did with Mim⭐️ and leave her too long before flipping. I’m thinking flip New Years Day. She will have gained a little height by then. She has jumped past my Tangerine Dream who is the same age. She will be day 50 something by then I think. Her shade of green is on fleek. Better than the seed and clone. Look I’m making that up, I can’t remember lolll but I don’t remember the other two being this green… but they prolly were.

9320908E-AB13-463F-B253-99266852D8A4.jpeg

Glad u tracked down some barney's farm,,did u get the orange sherbet as one of your freebies,,that's the barney's that fucked up at germination but still pulled 15grms out of her

I also purchased 5 short stuff star dog and all 5 failed at germination,,I'm usually very happy with their germination almost at 1000percent until the star dog ,,,always loved their free gorilla shizzle

I’m not sure who asked for pics of my monstercrop twisting. I think it was Ren. I got some pics for you, and a shot up Mimmy’s skirt like you asked fucking pervert. You can’t see anything really. She’s got like pantaloons on lolll.

94719249-6FFC-43BF-97B6-2BB880BF4F58.jpeg

And here is Merrie. I don’t want to make the same mistake as I did with Mim⭐️ and leave her too long before flipping. I’m thinking flip New Years Day. She will have gained a little height by then. She has jumped past my Tangerine Dream who is the same age. She will be day 50 something by then I think. Her shade of green is on fleek. Better than the seed and clone. Look I’m making that up, I can’t remember lolll but I don’t remember the other two being this green… but they prolly were.

9320908E-AB13-463F-B253-99266852D8A4.jpeg
I like how the pink flamingo giving the side eye with those pictures! lol

I like how the pink flamingo giving the side eye with those pictures! lol
That fucking bird. Every time I went to take a pic, the breeze would blow and she’s there all “heeeeeeeeey”. She’s like a Kardashian when it comes to the camera!

5F5209E6-1512-45A1-A90F-436F639A553A.jpeg

Glad u tracked down some barney's farm,,did u get the orange sherbet as one of your freebies,,that's the barney's that fucked up at germination but still pulled 15grms out of her

I also purchased 5 short stuff star dog and all 5 failed at germination,,I'm usually very happy with their germination almost at 1000percent until the star dog ,,,always loved their free gorilla shizzle
Hey Scotty :)

Omg me too. I’m a loyal shopper. Like I stick with the brands I know, downside to that I seldom try new things. I legit have used the same name brand washing powder ever since I’ve stopped being poor.

Guess who is going to the Prom with her own beautiful little flower corsage?

Mimstar that’s who!

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiii

Day 1 of Flower

❤️❤️❤️

424607B8-0B18-4CEA-A57D-9B478D7D080C.jpeg
E888E985-CBCD-4175-A31A-CE9861E1AE99.jpeg

I’m going to save the nit drama for another day, and just let her enjoy the dance. The whole lot are absolutely infested. I just don’t know what to do.
Oh boy I hope they turn out okay.

Back
Top Bottom