Trala’s Tent

Thanks for the tag, T....
Here's a few pics of how I make the hooks- pretty easy to do- solid core copper wire (20 gauge)works the best, but other types of wire will work too- copper is just easier.

So first, get yourself some bamboo skewers at the dollar store- you get like a hundred of them for a buck..
you'll also need 3.5"- 4"of wire for each hook:
1.jpg

Then just tightly wrap the wire around the stick, all but 3/8", which is what you bend into a hook...
2.jpg

Bend the 3/8" of wire into a little hook...
3.jpg

And you're done! You can slide the hook up or down on the stick to adjust for the height of your plant.
4.jpg

It's up to you how many you'll need for training your plants- I use 25 or so per plant...
They're adjustable and re-usable, so you'll only need to make them once...

So there ya go, @marcus611a !
:goodluck:
Is there a picture of them in action? I’m not sure exactly how to use them this ofc lol

I’ve heard that too. It’s a great service, particularly when it’s prolly the seed owner at fault not the actual seed.

I did get half a wedding cake seed in my second lot. I got it replaced, and it’s the plant I’m most excited about. I chose not to ever have an actual wedding cake (never married), so I’m excited to grow one.
My favorite stran!!! Super stoked for you!

Is there a picture of them in action? I’m not sure exactly how to use them this ofc lol

Here ya go, 420giirl- Not much to it, just poke them into the soil, and the hooks hold the branches down...
as the plant grows, you re-position them where ever you need them...easy-peasy ;)
Hooks in use.jpg

Here ya go, 420giirl- Not much to it, just poke them into the soil, and the hooks hold the branches down...
as the plant grows, you re-position them where ever you need them...easy-peasy ;)
Hooks in use.jpg
^^^^ what he said.

Good morning C Sunrise ☀️

She dodged my nasally twang lolllinggg.

Omg I’m hosting a pool party today. It’s a pre Christmas bring your own cocktail mix party. What could go wrong?

I have two jobs.

1. Bake a ham
2. Don’t get hammered

Me: I fucking hate people. They need to stay away from me.
Also Me: I’M HAVING A POOL PARTY! YOU’RE INVITED AND YOU’RE INVITED AND YOU’RE INVITED!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!

I actually prayed for rain and a last minute cancel. I heard it raining at around 3am and mentally “yeah boiiiiiiiiii-ed”. It’s since cleared. FML

Job list

Assess self tan which I applied last night - I look like a fucking oompa loompah ✔️
Freak out ✔️
Small joint smoked ✔️
See the funny side ✔️
Ham ready to be basted ✔️
Salads Prepped ✔️
Fruit platter’s done ✔️

All I need to do now is shower, primp and bish bash bosh! Done!

Oiiii a funny, I cook like I’m doing a cooking show on the tv lolllinnnggg

BF51DDB7-6EED-4DC0-97F4-324625C86656.jpeg

Any guesses on what cocktail I will be shaking up?

58905DEC-94C9-4E17-9C2A-24CDE3E078FF.jpeg

I hope you live your best day/night. Catch on my hangover ;)

PS if I log in tonight declaring my undying love please report my posts so I don’t have to read my drunk dribble tomorrow lolllingggg.

Job list

Assess self tan which I applied last night - I look like a fucking oompa loompah ✔️
Freak out ✔️
Small joint smoked ✔️
See the funny side ✔️
Salads Prepped ✔️
Fruit platter’s done ✔️

PS if I log in tonight declaring my undying love please report my posts so I don’t have to read my drunk dribble tomorrow lolllingggg.
Pineapple and vodka WITH CHAMBOURD?!?! Omg - you are my kinda gal!

OH, food spread looks awesome too! ;)

Why does the thought of Trala on the grog scare me...
Hope you had fun, can't imagine you didn't

Sooooooo, how was the pool party @Trala ?

Job list

Freak out ✔️
Small joint smoked ✔️
See the funny side ✔️
Salads Prepped ✔️
Fruit platter’s done ✔️

Nicely done!

Omg I’m half dead.

I’ll Sunday Summary tomorrow.

I think I had a good time. Sadly alcohol has robbed me of most of my memories after about 6pm. Having a French Martini after prepping the food on an empty stomach proved to be a terrible lifestyle choice. Tho not as terrible as mixing cocktails tho.

Talk tomoz.

Omg I’m half dead.

I think I had a good time. Sadly alcohol has robbed me of most of my memories after about 6pm. Having a French Martini after prepping the food on an empty stomach proved to be a terrible lifestyle choice. Tho not as terrible as mixing cocktails tho.

Talk tomoz.
Ouch :( … hope you feel better!

Can't drink alcohol anymore, went thru an alcoholic phase ,,the misses said that I'm a nasty drunk,,
Didn't like the fact that I scared one of my friends exs when I was in her house to score so I haven't drunk in 10yrs now
But I am glad u had a good night :ganjamon:

Omg I’m half dead.

Funny story. I dreamt this scene last night regarding to your alcohol intake:

RIP Trala.jpg

Talk tomoz.

If you just got high and didn't drink, you might remember your evening better. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom