Trala’s Tent

Are you 100% sure you can't get Barney's Farm (BF) seeds in Australia, Tra? I just did a quick Google search and, a 420 sponsor, @Herbies Seeds says they ship BF seeds to Australia.
O

M

G

I could kiss you!

I will be knee deep in the Herbies site directly!

SOOOOOO EXCITED!

:goof::goof::goof:

Ok so todays funny. You know how my confidence outweighs my ability? Well today based on a thought, and that thought being “I’m going to make my son a bonsai” I decided I would create a little bonsai weed tree with a bridge, professional like.

I knew exactly what I wanted to create. So based on zero knowledge or experience growing bonsai I decided to create something like this, except with a bridge coz I bought a bonsai pot with a cool little bridge for $15 from my local nursery. I mean that’s all I’m gonna need right?

I mean how hard can it be?

#expectation

8A32E4BF-DB42-4B53-ADBB-FADC83EA74CE.jpeg

#reality

4EE2684E-C3F7-43AF-BF70-B0AF5FE8F437.jpeg
C78C6419-F143-4E68-ACBE-0401B940440F.jpeg

And worst part, those little rocks were all mixed in together! I had to FOSSICK like some fossicker! Sorting the colours! Took me hours to fuck up that bonsai! I used tweezers and placed those little tiny stupid fucking rocks individually! INDIVIDUALLY!!! And I’m going to defs have to remove Professional Bonsai Maker from my CV. Lollllllll And I’m starting to think a bonsai isn’t just a random small plant at all. Like there must be more too it.

I can’t give my son that hideous mini monstrosity at Christmas! It’s enough to make baby Jesus cry!

Oh and gear change, how’s this for weird? My Pearlite clone is flowering, well it looks like it is.

06DFE731-D890-43A0-8D72-B4E0121596C1.jpeg

A4ADE629-741F-47F2-AF22-F23830F6CE56.jpeg

Omg speaking of flowering. Mimstar ⭐ is just beautiful oh and not one live nit. I fucking drenched them yesterday. Oh and I got a second flower light, so when we decide to flip my little monsters, I’m ready.

4BA9A6C7-4001-4166-846F-D04243016E93.jpeg
F7F136A5-99C2-4E4E-BD4B-E5426F8A5C33.jpeg
C312D75A-284B-4A16-8514-819519B2085D.jpeg

Right! I’m gonna buy some seeeeeeeeeedsssssssss! I’m so excited too. You have no idea how much I want to stay with Barney’s :) :) :)

Eva, Evo where does it end? Tra you know I’ve been so happy to follow your journal from page 1….. however you made a serious typographical error there and I’m just fucking done, I can’t handle this level of abuse…. :laugh:

just kidding, you know I love ya babes - right???

Ok sweet pea, hope your night is mellow!

O

M

G

I could kiss you!

I will be knee deep in the Herbies site directly!

SOOOOOO EXCITED!

:goof::goof::goof:

I'm so happy I could help. I just didn't understand why you thought you couldn't get BF seeds in Australia. I know cannabis is illegal there but it's illegal in lots of countries. My husband thought it might be because Australia is an island so maybe that made it harder.

:hug: :love: :circle-of-love: :love: :hug:

If they do canine spot checks on imported shipments I’m confident would have zero probs finding some beans since they are trained to scent for weed and if / when it’s found they are prolly immediately confiscated & destroyed whereas here in US we can legally collect beans as souvenirs. Not saying they confiscated all beans coming through customs but I’m sure some get nabbed

If they do canine spot checks on imported shipments I’m confident would have zero probs finding some beans since they are trained to scent for weed and if / when it’s found they are prolly immediately confiscated & destroyed whereas here in US we can legally collect beans as souvenirs. Not saying they confiscated all beans coming through customs but I’m sure some get nabbed
Yeah, we can buy souvenirs too - the great thing about that is that if you say they are't up to scratch for your collection [not 'they didn't germinate' lol] they get replaced

My first batch of seeds that I bought got confiscated from customs and they replaced them with tea bags and a note that said basically, "gotcha." The seed company offered to send them again or suggested I send them to a different address but it was getting too sketchy for me. I ended up going with a US based seedbank.

My buddy gave me a jar of Mimosa and we love it! I wonder what the Eva brings to the party? Congratulations on getting a reliable seed seller!
Omg Mr O I’m soooo happy! Just looked at my email and they have been shipped.

I thought you could only buy Barney’s seeds from Barney’s seeds. Being a complete moron I never actually researched it myself, I just believed they didn’t ship to the land down under, where the beer does flow and men chunder! But they do!

So glad you found a place to buy a couple beans Miss T.

NTH
Omg me too.

I’m so happy. I’m like an independent grower now. I thought I would have to clone forever! I mean I still will coz I’m as tight as a fishes arse when it comes to money. I will always, what’s the round and round word? Like rotate but not, petulant or something, oh what ever it is, I will always grow one special seed, two clones.

The word is perpetual, thanks @Melville Hobbes and welcome to my Tent of Debauchery. If you are easily offended or like the report button then bruv this is not the thread for you! Lollllllingggggg

Omg me too.

I’m so happy. I’m like an independent grower now. I thought I would have to clone forever! I mean I still will coz I’m as tight as a fishes arse when it comes to money. I will always, what’s the round and round word? Like rotate but not, petulant or something, oh what ever it is, I will always grow one special seed, two clones.
Perpetual?

Eva, Evo where does it end? Tra you know I’ve been so happy to follow your journal from page 1….. however you made a serious typographical error there and I’m just fucking done, I can’t handle this level of abuse…. :laugh:

just kidding, you know I love ya babes - right???

Ok sweet pea, hope your night is mellow!
Don’t rain on my sunny smile mate! Otherwise I’ll send you a hand made bonsai for Christmas.

I said it with such confidence too, why Evo? Why all capitals too, EVO?

Oiiii 013, guess what I based my plant choice on! Go on! Guess!

I'm so happy I could help. I just didn't understand why you thought you couldn't get BF seeds in Australia. I know cannabis is illegal there but it's illegal in lots of countries. My husband thought it might be because Australia is an island so maybe that made it harder.

:hug: :love: :circle-of-love: :love: :hug:
Thank you so much!

I’m going to name one after you!

They have been shipped, Daisy! They will go to my sons house :)

I can track them too!

Omg I’m so happy. In my brain it changes so much about how I view my future grows!

My friend told me we can have them as souvenirs.

Not sure if that’s true coz I’ve never researched them. I have been sent seeds 3 times now from the uk and so far so good.

Yeah, we can buy souvenirs too - the great thing about that is that if you say they are't up to scratch for your collection [not 'they didn't germinate' lol] they get replaced
I’ve heard that too. It’s a great service, particularly when it’s prolly the seed owner at fault not the actual seed.

I did get half a wedding cake seed in my second lot. I got it replaced, and it’s the plant I’m most excited about. I chose not to ever have an actual wedding cake (never married), so I’m excited to grow one.

Back
Top Bottom