Trala’s Tent

@HashGirl

Thank you, Tra. With your video and 013's explanation, I think I now understand that monstercropping isn't cropping at all. It's just taking a clone from a flowering plant.

Now, I just want to know what the purpose of taking a clone from a flowering plant is? If the clone is already flowering, isn't it weaker because it hasn't had 2-3 months to grow and get strong?

Thank you, Tra. With your video and 013's explanation, I think I now understand that monstercropping isn't cropping at all. It's just taking a clone from a flowering plant.

Now, I just want to know what the purpose of taking a clone from a flowering plant is? If the clone is already flowering, isn't it weaker because it hasn't had 2-3 months to grow and get strong?
Hey @HashGirl how are you today.
If you have a strain in flower and you absolutely love it but don't have anymore seeds , monstercropping gives you the opportunity to let her live on.
Take a clone revert it back to veg , instant mother.
Also clones grown from a flowering plant grow different than normal.
Extra branches and buds, so some want that.
Growing a monster clone gives you those extra branches.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill

#Operationnit

So mission accomplished. Nits are my biggest issues, they really are. I am INUNDATED!

So my nit regime, I basically waterboard them to the point they look like drowned rats. I unshackle my clones so I can get into every branch. I hit them hard with the spray in order to hopefully blow them off the leaves.

Tonight I will follow up with a treatment. I did the Bug one two days ago so I’ll prolly go neem. Ole mate reckons you can use The Bug Boss right through flower.

A91F8083-CA3A-4FD3-B0F4-976A2B28B855.jpeg

Thankfully they have bounced back from the trauma. My little monsters got their hands in the air like they just don’t care whoooOoop! WhoooOoop! I will feel bad reshackling them. They look so free and happy.

BEF028CF-8714-4503-8466-2DBCE7812F2A.jpeg

Mimstar drinking in that sunshine. She reminds me of my Shiskaberry. She is a beautiful plant to look at despite her nits. I really really love her.

2D12D744-0FD0-44B7-AD18-95E70CAA5132.jpeg
She's huge, that's for sure... in the most gentlemanly way, of course.

just moved on, hasn’t logged on since Oct. think he was trying to go commercial either making soil & nutes and then was growing micro greens

Hey Tra for the record it appears that Searles is using potassium salts of fatty acids which is same ingredient as our US based Safers Soap. Not sure how that’s labeled for use but InTheShed always advises to spray Safers on before lights out and then the following night spray again with plain water to rinse the Safers soap back off of the foliage…..

Also can’t recall - but did you ever find out what active ingredients are in the King Hit Bug Boss??

whoa Mimmy has curves in all the right places!!!
That’s sad. Hope it all works out for him.

Omg K! I am so annoying! I never read the bottle! I asked the nursery guy what’s best, he gave me that told me 20mL per litre, and coz it’s cooking oil coloured I just decided it must be neem! Not. even. joking!

I fucking drowned them in spray last night. I did it at Mimmy’s bedtime, and I put my veggers under my garage Fluro light till midnight to get their18hours but of gentle non burny light.

And of course I didn’t find out what active ingredients are in king hit. I can tell you it smells very eucalyptusy. Lollllll Dude says it can be used right till harvest.

I try so hard to stay on top of their nits. I just have to try harder I guess.

Mimmy looks like a stick of fairy floss, she really does. She is exceptionally pretty. The shade of green on all of my plants is fucking bang on. I got that Tega Brop sorted I think. Do you know I never have to add extra, well I should say so far, I have never had to add extra.

Mimmy looks like a stick of fairy floss, she really does. She is exceptionally pretty. The shade of green on all of my plants is fucking bang on. I got that Tega Brop sorted I think. Do you know I never have to add extra, well I should say so far, I have never had to add extra.
You definitely got it dialed in. I'm learning, I should back off a little bit.. Probably to the dosage you recommended on the first page of my journal!:rolleyes:

Yes mam. Next grow I'm not scrog n I will try the hooks. I want to see what technique gives me big as yield in a 2x2. Instead of two plants in scrog I'll see about getting six plants not scrog.
That sounds great :)
I don’t have access to seeds like you do, and I like to mix up my grow styles. It keeps me super interested in watching my grows unfold. I particularly love making nothing something. A monstercropped clone looks like a waste of space and time, but with care and attention you can create such a uniquely beautiful plant. Well I think you can.

It’s definitely not weaker, just different. Less structure. They grow like medusa’s hair. Wild and everywhere. So that’s where training comes in. Carhooking has bumped them to the next level. I am almost getting a canopy now.

It’s definitely not weaker, just different. Less structure. They grow like medusa’s hair. Wild and everywhere. So that’s where training comes in. Carhooking has bumped them to the next level. I am almost getting a canopy now.
Which of your plants is the Monstercropped one again?

Hey @HashGirl how are you today.
If you have a strain in flower and you absolutely love it but don't have anymore seeds , monstercropping gives you the opportunity to let her live on.
Take a clone revert it back to veg , instant mother.
Also clones grown from a flowering plant grow different than normal.
Extra branches and buds, so some want that.
Growing a monster clone gives you those extra branches.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill
I am very interested in the comparison I will have with the Peyote Critical little monster. I have had my seed yield, a clone yield which was very similar, and now I have a monstercropped clone to add to my comparison.

Tbh I think it will be similar to both seed and clone.

You definitely got it dialed in. I'm learning, I should back off a little bit.. Probably to the dosage you recommended on the first page of my journal!:rolleyes:
Look I’m terrible. I don’t research really. I sidle up to growers in here I admire, I ask them then just do what they say. This lazy method of learning usually works for me.
Which of your plants is the Monstercropped one again?
These two. Imo seeds grow a far superior plant. I’m devo I can’t get Barney’s seeds here. I fucking love them. I still have a Wedding Cake and another Shiskaberry seed which I will plant when I flower these two.

8B45806B-1A2C-4E49-A89D-86FF616DF25F.jpeg
3E1E75EF-902E-4F0A-8301-44EAF9F6579F.jpeg

She's not fat tra
Just big boned :rofl:
Yeah and with a slow metabolism.

I used to work in a Hot Bread shop, and I had this customer and she was basically a ball, like as wide as she was tall, and she would tell me about her slow metabolism and how she can’t lose weight, while ordering a pie, a sausage roll, a cream bun and a Diet Coke, it was always the same order, but funniest part to me was the Diet Coke. Like why bother? Go the full coke love.

Look I’m terrible. I don’t research really. I sidle up to growers in here I admire, I ask them then just do what they say. This lazy method of learning usually works for me.

These two. Imo seeds grow a far superior plant. I’m devo I can’t get Barney’s seeds here. I fucking love them. I still have a Wedding Cake and another Shiskaberry seed which I will plant when I flower these two.

8B45806B-1A2C-4E49-A89D-86FF616DF25F.jpeg
3E1E75EF-902E-4F0A-8301-44EAF9F6579F.jpeg
Oh good, this is my first with Barney's farm. I've had 2 that didn't germ but it was probably my fault. I have a Pink Kush and Critical Cure from Barney's that will go in the next grow.

Are you 100% sure you can't get Barney's Farm (BF) seeds in Australia, Tra? I just did a quick Google search and, a 420 sponsor, @Herbies Seeds says they ship BF seeds to Australia.

Oh good, this is my first with Barney's farm. I've had 2 that didn't germ but it was probably my fault. I have a Pink Kush and Critical Cure from Barney's that will go in the next grow.
Yuuuuummmmmmyyyy! I love seeing marijuana grow so well.....

I have had one dud seed. It was half a seed. I think they are very good with second chances too. I’m sure my seed friend had dud seeds replaced.

Back
Top Bottom