Trala’s Tent

Hey Team

What’s the general Opinion of uploading video?

I have a YouTube account, no private info is visible, I have seen others in here upload, but I‘m just not sure whether It’s “safe”

I have some video of Minxie Grand and Trixie Grand I’d like opinions on because I can’t get my phone in close enough, but I’m not sure if that’s ok.

Minxie. Thought I saw some girl bits in a basic instinct moment.
I’m a blind donkey tho, so there’s a qualifier.
See I want to help even though I can’t.
The second one I can’t get to play at the moment.
Funny time of day to be getting on with stuff. I’m a painsomniac and a shift worker. I hope neither of those descriptions apply to you?

Minxie. Thought I saw some girl bits in a basic instinct moment.
I’m a blind donkey tho, so there’s a qualifier.
See I want to help even though I can’t.
The second one I can’t get to play at the moment.
Funny time of day to be getting on with stuff. I’m a painsomniac and a shift worker. I hope neither of those descriptions apply to you?

The Basic Instinct moment made me lolllllll! Poor things have their legs ripped apart daily! I just can’t tell...

Probably shouldn’t upload videos, I’ve deleted them to be on the safe side.

I’m currently knee deep in a night shift so shift working definitely applies to me! It’s 03:55 here at the moment. Only 3 hours to go!

I‘m hoping to do a Sunday Summary when I get home.

All I can say is it's a good job you can grow better than you can film :laugh:
I couldn't really see enough to help I'm afraid.

I don't know if it's any help but this pic is one of my lady friends, it's the tiny little hairs that give it away :thumb:
IMG_20200530_193814.jpg

All I can say is it's a good job you can grow better than you can film :laugh:
I couldn't really see enough to help I'm afraid.

I don't know if it's any help but this pic is one of my lady friends, it's the tiny little hairs that give it away :thumb:
IMG_20200530_193814.jpg
L O L L I N G !

I’ll check when I get get home

LOLLING!

My dad was a 10 pounder back in the day. TBH I think he was running from gambling debts. He never became an Australian citizen, and never went back to England. He died young, and being a true self centred young un, I never thought to ask him about him. Mum’s side was definitely convict related!

And Omg parasite bludgers, our government have come up with this plan to give long term unemployed and extra $500 per fortnight till September because of Covid. Meanwhile middle income earning Australians get fuck all!
Sadly done to create division trala. I meant our scumbag royal family.lol biggest mongrols in Europe.lol
They are doing the same here with the benefits thing. The lockdown was multi faceted and also designed to take middle classes out of the picture and force big business agendas. So many liquidated small companies here now and SOME for a special heads up to sell up. Sadly so many here don't know they are even unemployed yet. So sad. We have family your way both emigrated and Aus . Seems a great life there for so many years from what we get to see.

Good morning!

The sun is up, the birds are singing, and I have just finished a night shift, and I am about to embark on two delicious weeks off.

While I understand there is a chance I have hermed my plants through constant waking, I’m going to bask in today’s glory.

I have 4 females. What looked to be a possibility yesterday is a definite today. It’s lady gardens all around :love:

The two crazy clones were always a def, but my seeds are a surprise. They look like stunted versions of the 2 plants I grew outdoors and picked probably 3 weeks too early in hindsight. They all had/have a very red stem.

Sunday Summary

Clones 6 weeks and 1 day

Twiggy

FA9968DB-A9D3-49AA-B169-587284A9864E.jpeg 85ED3CA9-52F6-4F43-86CF-F655CE9C34DB.jpeg
3C4332BE-3D2E-4096-B074-31190919CBB2.jpeg 6D18BB6E-5C4F-43BF-B0F2-C2AEAD6C12CD.jpeg

Kate Bush

8F3FA99B-1F7F-4D1B-839D-C600D4A1E9BF.jpeg 172F95B0-0A09-46BA-9ADA-5C8DA9857DBC.jpeg

96B19435-A082-45B9-90AE-B5453F91BE75.jpeg 1C882B5E-CB8F-4F1F-BBA9-78E63A30F7E5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom