Trala’s Tent

Glad to hear it :)
I grow from seed and the tend to show around 35-40 days after sprouting.

It's the reason I only buy feminised seeds, I couldn't handle not knowing if I should paint the grow room pink or blue.
It's the sodding balloon release videos that slowed me down on gender reveal !!.

LOLLING!

Now you need to calm me down coz I’m peaking!

Do you think I have ruined them?

I could seriously spank myself!
Silly sod , dont do that ,not with all these willing spankers in the house. Lol
They are rubbish biters too so dont worry about a revenge attack !. I think the harvest will come at just the right time for the breakdown avoidance at this rate TraLa. Lol
They are hardy girls and can take a beating. Some of my old journals have horror show pics of victims of learning curve mistakes. They can bounce back from some really poor conditions and treatment/issues.

now that all the spanking is over with... :)
Occasionally it is necessary to drastically change the timing of a garden room. I have done this several times, without any deleterious effects... Just like ripping off a bandage, do it quickly and decisively and then stay with it from then on, and the plants will adjust.

Silly sod , dont do that ,not with all these willing spankers in the house. Lol
They are rubbish biters too so dont worry about a revenge attack !. I think the harvest will come at just the right time for the breakdown avoidance at this rate TraLa. Lol
They are hardy girls and can take a beating. Some of my old journals have horror show pics of victims of learning curve mistakes. They can bounce back from some really poor conditions and treatment/issues.
I’m so angry at myself!

How could I get it so wrong?

I have been so careful not to open the tent when the lights are on coz I didn’t want to disturb them, meanwhile when it’s dark in there I‘m like “c’mon bitches spread those leg branches, let me tie you in tinsel, no hang on, let me handcuff you with D shackles and pad locks, let me cut you... cheeese smile it’s photo time!”

I reckon I’ve fucked ‘em tho. I have had them out every single day for approx 30mins every single day.

I really hope they bounce back.

They will be good now that we’ve cleared up proper poking times and such!

Either we get to spank you or watch you spank yourself! He he he!
Lolling!

OMG I am so grateful to you. Honestly I’m not even sure what I was thinking. I know for humans, cell repairs and grown takes place during sleep. I know how important our circadian rhythm is. I work night shift for fuck sake, I know first hand how disruptive sleep hurts us, and yet there I was poking, cutting, photographing them in the middle of their night!

now that all the spanking is over with... :)
Occasionally it is necessary to drastically change the timing of a garden room. I have done this several times, without any deleterious effects... Just like ripping off a bandage, do it quickly and decisively and then stay with it from then on, and the plants will adjust.

I hope they will be ok. I just peeked (they’re awake don’t worry) and they look so bright and happy. It’s just to awful to contemplate that under their joyous facade they might be growing big ugly ole balls at my own doing!

It will be a green miracle if they don‘t herm. For their first 40 days I literally tortured during sleep time daily. OMG I even uppotted them during their night! I think the worst thing is my mistake was such a well thought out plan. I had pen and paper trying to work out what was the best dark time so I could tend to them during that dark time!

I promise I will never ever wake them again.

Haha I've been pissing myself reading this.

It's a pretty easy fuck up to make but I wouldn't be too worried.
If they were in flower you could expect to open the tent to a good teabagging but whilst they are in veg they can put up with a lot of shit :)

Don't worry, Some people run 24hr lights in veg and it works out fine.
As Emilya said if you need to change your light cycle to suit your work hours do it whilst they are in veg and they should be fine :thumb:

Lolling!

OMG I am so grateful to you. Honestly I’m not even sure what I was thinking. I know for humans, cell repairs and grown takes place during sleep. I know how important our circadian rhythm is. I work night shift for fuck sake, I know first hand how disruptive sleep hurts us, and yet there I was poking, cutting, photographing them in the middle of their night!
I don’t want to tell you how to live your lifestyle or anything, but you don’t have to be this hard on yourself.
Look at me I haven’t slept in a year and I haven’t lost my cat food, rocking horse, mind yet!
teabagging
Don’t have lifestyle advice for you either, homes :rofl:

Haha I've been pissing myself reading this.

It's a pretty easy fuck up to make but I wouldn't be too worried.
If they were in flower you could expect to open the tent to a good teabagging but whilst they are in veg they can put up with a lot of shit :)

Don't worry, Some people run 24hr lights in veg and it works out fine.
As Emilya said if you need to change your light cycle to suit your work hours do it whilst they are in veg and they should be fine :thumb:
L O L L I N G !

Literally inhaled coffee, snort laughed while nearly dying reading that!

OMG tooooo funny!

I might just leave them be, and change to a more user friendly cycle next time.

I hope they are fine, I really do.

:)

I don’t want to tell you how to live your lifestyle or anything, but you don’t have to be this hard on yourself.
Look at me I haven’t slept in a year and I haven’t lost my cat food, rocking horse, mind yet!

Don’t have lifestyle advice for you either, homes :rofl:

Donkey, no one has ever been harder on me than I am on myself. It’s what I do :laughtwo:

The worst thing about this is it was a well thought out fuck up. Like I sat with a notepad! A NOTEPAD! Trying to work out the best time for darkness so I could tend to them. Tbh I’m surprised they didn’t join forces and kill me, because let me tell you, if you tied me up with tinsel, tried to look at my lady garden, d shackled me and sprayed me with cold water in the middle of the night, every single night, I’d be plotting your death!

Donkey, no one has ever been harder on me than I am on myself. It’s what I do :laughtwo:

The worst thing about this is it was a well thought out fuck up. Like I sat with a notepad! A NOTEPAD! Trying to work out the best time for darkness so I could tend to them. Tbh I’m surprised they didn’t join forces and kill me, because let me tell you, if you tied me up with tinsel, tried to look at my lady garden, d shackled me and sprayed me with cold water in the middle of the night, every single night, I’d be plotting your death!
Sorry I lost concentration. Teabags will do that to a donkey.
I wanted to offer you a point of view. I think that deliberate mistakes are infinitely preferable to the accidental kind. You know exactly what happened and haven’t lost control. Next time you’re being deliberate do stuff right and you’re gold. Not knowing what you’re doing half the time is most of the problem sometimes if you see what I mean.

Sorry I lost concentration. Teabags will do that to a donkey.
I wanted to offer you a point of view. I think that deliberate mistakes are infinitely preferable to the accidental kind. You know exactly what happened and haven’t lost control. Next time you’re being deliberate do stuff right and you’re gold. Not knowing what you’re doing half the time is most of the problem sometimes if you see what I mean.
I see exactly what you mean. It‘s all a learning curve I guess. I always try to bring my mistakes back to the fact that really, if this is the worst thing that happens today, it’s still a good day.

I have just watched the news here down under, and I’m sending love and peaceful vibes to 420’s American members. Xo

I’m so angry at myself!

How could I get it so wrong?

I have been so careful not to open the tent when the lights are on coz I didn’t want to disturb them, meanwhile when it’s dark in there I‘m like “c’mon bitches spread those leg branches, let me tie you in tinsel, no hang on, let me handcuff you with D shackles and pad locks, let me cut you... cheeese smile it’s photo time!”

I reckon I’ve fucked ‘em tho. I have had them out every single day for approx 30mins every single day.

I really hope they bounce back.
Love your style and control TraLa. Sounds like my foreplay hahaha "Brace yourself shiela". Lol. The time out will just extend their veg a little as they wont have had enough dark to switch properly. Dont worry . All will be good.

Not being tied up and demoralised like those poor plants you wouldnt , they must be terrified of "Cruella's nightly visits". Heehee. The happy smiling was fear as they heard you hit the zipper so painted them grins on. Heehee. We did say plants can be punished a "little" I suppose. They wont skip a beat at all TraLa , we all assure you here.

Love your style and control TraLa. Sounds like my foreplay hahaha "Brace yourself shiela". Lol. The time out will just extend their veg a little as they wont have had enough dark to switch properly. Dont worry . All will be good.
Hope so :)

I just spent half hour stroking, tying and spraying them. I hope I haven’t broken them. You’re English aren’t you? I thought the usual Pommy foreplay is a tap on the shoulder followed by “are you awake luv? It will only take me a second, I’ll be gone faster than a jammy dodger at a weight watchers meeting...” LOLLING :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Hope so :)

I just spent half hour stroking, tying and spraying them. I hope I haven’t broken them. You’re English aren’t you? I thought the usual Pommy foreplay is a tap on the shoulder followed by “are you awake luv? It will only take me a second, I’ll be gone faster than a jammy dodger at a weight watchers meeting...” LOLLING :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
You are obviously well educated on our customs and ways . I can only assume your family were on the right side of the chain linked ,barbed wire fence historically ?. Heehee. Love the Aussies and your realness. ( not too mention , mutual hate of parasitic bludgers that have no right to even visit the country. !)

You are obviously well educated on our customs and ways . I can only assume your family were on the right side of the chain linked ,barbed wire fence historically ?. Heehee. Love the Aussies and your realness. ( not too mention , mutual hate of parasitic bludgers that have no right to even visit the country. !)
LOLLING!

My dad was a 10 pounder back in the day. TBH I think he was running from gambling debts. He never became an Australian citizen, and never went back to England. He died young, and being a true self centred young un, I never thought to ask him about him. Mum’s side was definitely convict related!

And Omg parasite bludgers, our government have come up with this plan to give long term unemployed and extra $500 per fortnight till September because of Covid. Meanwhile middle income earning Australians get fuck all!

Back
Top Bottom