Trala’s Tent

Newest baby is my clone from a Tangerine Dream. Frankie Jays clone to be exact. I have one clone from one armed Billy Crypro, but sadly it is showing no signs of life or growth.

I love monstercropping. It is my favourite style of grow. I love taking a bud and watch her grow from almost nothing into a freak of nature, then with love and care watch her develop into a beautiful, strong unique plant.

Here‘s my freak of nature. I named her after a cartoon character but I’ve forgotten the bloody characters name, so I’m going to temporarily call her Betty Boop until the name comes back to me, lolllinggg.

Betty Boop :love: :love: :love:

063A4CC8-7756-4074-BF29-D03CF2F95D94.jpeg

B48EB35C-E796-4196-A1A2-3D777627EF12.jpeg
96D7A8A1-3ED2-4F92-8955-5972C973C7F3.jpeg

Orrr K-eye the noooo Jimmy!

Haste ye back ya skinny malinky longlegs!

I think you can pay up to $25/g here.

I have some old mongrel seeds from my first ever plant if you want me to send you some. They aren't fancy tho.

No thank you! I still have two of my TropBan seeds from my last go in the Mini-Tent and a cookies kush, all photos. I just received 3 Auto Blackberry Kush seeds by Dutch Passion today!

What's your next plans then, Tink?

No thank you! I still have two of my TropBan seeds from my last go in the Mini-Tent and a cookies kush, all photos. I just received 3 Auto Blackberry Kush seeds by Dutch Passion today!

What's your next plans then, Tink?
I am on Operation Clonestar atm. I have 3 cultivating as I type. I have an almost cooked Gorilla Glue. And I have magical seeds, one is a Peyote something, the other is a Wedding Cake and the third I forget, I know it starts with S has about 15 letters in the name including a Z.

I’m going to word vomit here coz if I don’t get these words out my brain will implode.

In another life when I was a single mum, my Dad who was my supporter/enabler became unwell, and over a two year period he declined, dying so slowly it was horrendous to watch. On this day many years ago I had a call from the hospital saying he wasn’t going to make the night. My brothers and I spent a long night in hospital with him and at around 0500 he took his last breath. I was in a fog of sadness, fear and heartbreak for years after.

Now we fast forward to another lifetime and last night I was literally working in the hospital he died in, the sadness that was in the forefront of my mind had to be pushed back because I’m there to work. At about 3am got a palliative admit who had the most horrible death. I’ve spent today trying not to over analyse but I’m triggered as fuck and I’ve been awake for 48hours, I’m home alone tonight because my partner is on a night shift. I don’t want to talk to anybody, but I don’t want to be alone. I just want to sleep but I can’t turn off. I have two horror movies on loop in my brain. You can’t, unhear those noises, you can’t unsee the pain, you can’t unsmell the death, and sometimes that’s just too fucking hard to reconcile.

I‘m at the crossroads, do I cook dinner for one and have a cinnamon tea, or do I fill the bath and get fucking shitfaced, or do I roll a tiny scoob? Lolllingggg.

I swear I can’t get to tomorrow quick enough.

OMG ^^^^^

The dramaaaaaaaa lolling.

I went semi healthy dinner for one, one medium glass of red wine, collapsed and slept like a log for 10 solid hours and now, thank fuck, I feel like a brand new person.

:):):)

Good morning :) :) :)

And thank you so much, me too!

You are determined to have me fall off my wagon of sobriety LOLLINGG!

It was but a day, though to be fair, it was a very very very long and fucked up one. I get tired of how my brain fucks me in the arse when given the opportunity.

My sleep deprived self: I feel so sad and alone
My brain: oh well let me calm you by recalling your Top 10 tragic moments with extra detail

I’m just glad that particular day is now behind me and I’m back to banging.

:) :) :)

My little Tangie Monsterz

Reggie Frank :love: :love: :love:

7972CFD5-474C-4245-89F7-F8673570DAFF.jpeg
D868ABC3-3B7C-47A7-9495-756A7F5C981A.jpeg

This is Billy Crypro’s clone. I’m so annoyed I only took one coz it means one shot at success. I have never been the one shot success type. While it’s not showing any real signs of growth, there is still green, IMO while there is green, there is life. It’s the equivalent to a faint pulse in a human.

From little things big things grow. She doesn’t have a name yet.

D9451287-DFA6-4810-99A6-BC9AB30DEB99.jpeg
ACC2A34C-A612-4B7A-942B-4B21FEFB9787.jpeg

Sisters :love::love::love:

133FCD0A-C0F1-4F28-BC8F-2E0E1CF38FE3.jpeg

I love you’re back yard!! Really secluded! I like it!! Plants are looking good too!!
Hi there :)

I am sitting on my back deck about to take my first sip of a nice red appreciating it right now. It’s an explosion of growth, it is a bomb of flowers and foliage, all left to go wild. The men in my life are hellbent on taming it - that’s not gonna happen lolling.

By day it feeds the birds and by night it feeds the possums. It is a bee and butterfly paradise. Well to me it is.

Omg, I have officially been awake 36 hours, and I’m counting down the hours till bed. I got jiggy today and got out in my yard did some cha cha chores, and uppotted Reggie. I have to say, I really liking this carcass lst method.

Anyway cheers kid. I hope you’re having a great day :)

Hi there :)

I am sitting on my back deck about to take my first sip of a nice red appreciating it right now. It’s an explosion of growth, it is a bomb of flowers and foliage, all left to go wild. The men in my life are hellbent on taming it - that’s not gonna happen lolling.

By day it feeds the birds and by night it feeds the possums. It is a bee and butterfly paradise. Well to me it is.

Omg, I have officially been awake 36 hours, and I’m counting down the hours till bed. I got jiggy today and got out in my yard did some cha cha chores, and uppotted Reggie. I have to say, I really liking this carcass lst method.

Anyway cheers kid. I hope you’re having a great day :)
Sounds like a beautiful day under that Australian sun!!

it was warm here in Alberta, but nothing to what it could have been there.

I did have a good day, I mean, it was a busy day... I did some work in the basement. Built a couple coloumns hiding pipes, drywalled them. Built a ceiling for the bathroom, now I gotta get the drywall for that. Prob do that next weekend.

cleaned the fish tank, and fed the plants some of the water from the tank.

the wife’s giving the ten month old a bath, and I’m having some quiet time before it’s my turn to bath the other daughter.. :thumb:

Sounds like a beautiful day under that Australian sun!!

it was warm here in Alberta, but nothing to what it could have been there.

I did have a good day, I mean, it was a busy day... I did some work in the basement. Built a couple coloumns hiding pipes, drywalled them. Built a ceiling for the bathroom, now I gotta get the drywall for that. Prob do that next weekend.

cleaned the fish tank, and fed the plants some of the water from the tank.

the wife’s giving the ten month old a bath, and I’m having some quiet time before it’s my turn to bath the other daughter.. :thumb:
How’s this for bad. I didn't know if Alberta was in the USA or Canada. I know you 100% have an American accent, which defs means you’re Canadian. Yup Canada.

I finished a night yesterday and uppotted a little monster. She has a good rootball too. My littlest monster shows no signs of growth. I really hope I get a chance at a redo. I loved those Tangie plants.

C4F085DD-62A8-4CD2-85DD-DA6AC30B7111.jpeg
0A533865-585B-4F91-A8FE-C162DD807B21.jpeg

I was back at the grind today. And I got another nightshift Wednesday. FML

How old is your second daughter? I have an almost 3 year old grandson, and a second on the way. Just like my clones I get a chance at a redo with my grandson. I am a much better grandmother than I ever was a mother that’s a definite. My grandson is a beautiful child, just like his father. My son is a diamond, I think they gave me the wrong baby tbh.

How’s this for bad. I didn't know if Alberta was in the USA or Canada. I know you 100% have an American accent, which defs means you’re Canadian. Yup Canada.

I finished a night yesterday and uppotted a little monster. She has a good rootball too. My littlest monster shows no signs of growth. I really hope I get a chance at a redo. I loved those Tangie plants.

C4F085DD-62A8-4CD2-85DD-DA6AC30B7111.jpeg
0A533865-585B-4F91-A8FE-C162DD807B21.jpeg

I was back at the grind today. And I got another nightshift Wednesday. FML

How old is your second daughter? I have an almost 3 year old grandson, and a second on the way. Just like my clones I get a chance at a redo with my grandson. I am a much better grandmother than I ever was a mother that’s a definite. My grandson is a beautiful child, just like his father. My son is a diamond, I think they gave me the wrong baby tbh.
Lol Alberta is very much in Canada. Some refer it to the Texas of Canada... except for the warm weather...

Do I have a Canadian accent? Or do I just sound like a honky! Hahaha

our oldest will be 4 on May 7th, and the youngest will be 1 on May 20th.

Its funny, I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. But it’s true, you actually have the time, and you’re not caught up in the everyday stresses of being a parent. I feel I’ve been a pretty good dad thus far, I mean besides the typical everyday frustrations that comes with being a parent.

The more I find my self more work to do for renovating the house, the less time I seem to have. Plus with covid, and no swimming lessons, or anything to go and do with her, I found my self not giving her enough of my time. So I try and involve her and teach her things when I’m working in the basement and such ...
I’m trying lol

Lol Alberta is very much in Canada. Some refer it to the Texas of Canada... except for the warm weather...

Do I have a Canadian accent? Or do I just sound like a honky! Hahaha

our oldest will be 4 on May 7th, and the youngest will be 1 on May 20th.

Its funny, I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. But it’s true, you actually have the time, and you’re not caught up in the everyday stresses of being a parent. I feel I’ve been a pretty good dad thus far, I mean besides the typical everyday frustrations that comes with being a parent.

The more I find my self more work to do for renovating the house, the less time I seem to have. Plus with covid, and no swimming lessons, or anything to go and do with her, I found my self not giving her enough of my time. So I try and involve her and teach her things when I’m working in the basement and such ...
I’m trying lol
To me you have an American accent which means you are either Canadian or American, coz they sound identical to me lolling.

Sounds to me like you are a great Dad. I think daughters learn how women should be treated by watching how fathers/male role models treat females. With a good father they learn they must be handled like a diamond, with a bad father they accept being kicked around like coal.

To me you have an American accent which means you are either Canadian or American, coz they sound identical to me lolling.

Sounds to me like you are a great Dad. I think daughters learn how women should be treated by watching how fathers/male role models treat females. With a good father they learn they must be handled like a diamond, with a bad father they accept being kicked around like coal.
I have to ship up. I get all caught up in everything in life and I tend to get frustrated with her. I do what I can when I can, but last night I was as at my wits end with her. She does this thing where she hold her poop in for (what is going on 5 days now) long periods of time, then she screams bloody murder when we even suggest to go sit on the potty to poop. Screams at the top of her lungs and talks back to us. Didn’t poop, got what she wanted and got off to potty, then had to eat supper. She proceeded to sit at the table for hour and a half arguing that she won’t eat supper.... I got so freaking frustrated last night.... and now I feel terrible.

aruugghh :smokin:

I have to ship up. I get all caught up in everything in life and I tend to get frustrated with her. I do what I can when I can, but last night I was as at my wits end with her. She does this thing where she hold her poop in for (what is going on 5 days now) long periods of time, then she screams bloody murder when we even suggest to go sit on the potty to poop. Screams at the top of her lungs and talks back to us. Didn’t poop, got what she wanted and got off to potty, then had to eat supper. She proceeded to sit at the table for hour and a half arguing that she won’t eat supper.... I got so freaking frustrated last night.... and now I feel terrible.

aruugghh :smokin:
I finished a night this morning and I’ve been up for two days. I really want to respond to this sweetheart, but I’m a bit tipsy.

We will discuss what I have learned when it comes to child raising tomorrow. Xo

The fact you feel terrible tells me you are going to be a brilliant guide for those girls.

A happy childhood really does hold you in good stead when it comes to growing up and effective adulting.

Back
Top Bottom