Trala’s Tent

Well done. Trala! Congrats on another great harvest!
Don't let that trimmer get away- that guy does an amazing job!
I trimmed every single rotten branch! I did the AMAZING job.

He popped in after work to have a look and get a jar, cheeky shit.

Actually he has bought these clippers - sec-a-tares, and they make trimming so much easier than my hospital scissors.

Okay gear change!

Sunday Summary

Day whatever of flower

The Tangerine Triplets look awful. They are scraggy and messy and the sooner I can get em in jars the better.

I am terribly unhappy with this grow and I feel I have fucked them somewhere along the line. Maybe over feeding, definitely over feeding. I had clear feeding instructions and I insist on knowing better based on nothing and just squirt silly.

Next grow I will follow the rules... maybe.

I desperately need help on when they are for the chop. I want cloudy.

Poppy

51170015-21B4-4BEE-BC37-B294A4161335.jpeg
0902149F-E327-4CDC-A808-5E2FBD1F0124.jpeg
66A69B69-3614-43DE-833A-D06484B5D3C7.jpeg
E0D71379-89F0-4BCC-9B13-E33E2A28433F.jpeg
88C1A797-77C9-4D6D-9082-5F656DBAF11B.jpeg

Billy

1A0C6A51-EEDF-4B46-A8C7-EDA15DF8A270.jpeg
0415AFBC-E033-4197-8561-95486F81EB8D.jpeg
F6FFCFC2-711C-4015-8D4D-BABF709BD8D7.jpeg
76111DD5-736D-4E9B-99D3-CFC7FE4F1EF0.jpeg
2301A363-E35B-4AA4-9F4F-74F8D4C9E348.jpeg
A trim up of the leaves will make them look so different at finish T. some nice fat colas here. dont be disheartened by appearances either. decent kush always looks like smdusry old shit when at its most potent growing and my #2 gorilla girls buds look preburnt and shaggy but they will be deadly. lol
keep the faith

A trim up of the leaves will make them look so different at finish T. some nice fat colas here. dont be disheartened by appearances either. decent kush always looks like smdusry old shit when at its most potent growing and my #2 gorilla girls buds look preburnt and shaggy but they will be deadly. lol
keep the faith
Thanks G Banger ;)

Poppy is now in a jar. Billy goes into a jar next. Only one plant left in my flower tent.

IMG_20210220_130803.jpg

IMG_20210220_130922.jpg
IMG_20210220_130858.jpg

Got a secret package from my Fairy Goddaddyfather yesterday.

I forget what the two unnamed ones are. But one either starts with a W or its upside down and it's an M, and the other one starts with an S. My growing of fancy seeds continues.

IMG_20210220_122312.jpg
IMG_20210220_122003.jpg

Omg Shaggggyyyyyyy!

I‘ve really missed you laddy!

I really hope to see you back to journaling soon.

:)

Aye, m'dear the feeling is mutual!

I am hoping to start a journal soon, buying green goodies is too unforgiving on the bank balance. £10/g adds up. My jars are stocked with dust not smoke.
Looks like I've got some catching up to do!

Much love from Scotland to you and yours

Congrats on the harvest trala! Very chunky harvest at that! Bravo!
Love the moustache!

saweet score with the seeds! :high-five:

I love me some creedance!
:passitleft:
Thank you :)

I have learned so much this grow and I had no where near the panic or disasters of my first grow.

Aye, m'dear the feeling is mutual!

I am hoping to start a journal soon, buying green goodies is too unforgiving on the bank balance. £10/g adds up. My jars are stocked with dust not smoke.
Looks like I've got some catching up to do!

Much love from Scotland to you and yours
Orrr K-eye the noooo Jimmy!

Haste ye back ya skinny malinky longlegs!

I think you can pay up to $25/g here.

I have some old mongrel seeds from my first ever plant if you want me to send you some. They aren't fancy tho.

. What else can I do to make them sweat?
Pull a few big fan leaves off of Lucky, and stick them in the jars- that will bring the moisture level up.
You can also use orange or lemon peels, but they can get moldy if left in there too long- they smell nice though.

Also-take the bovedas out while the fan leaves are in there.

Done.

The humidity in the room is 70+%

I have just taken the bodevas out and added Lucky leaves.

I'm thinking, should I leave the jars open and let the moist air seep in? Coz I've made an executive decision and left the jars opened so the moist air seeps in lolling.

Maybe I should keep the humidifier off until Lucky is in the mouldy bud danger zone?

I'll report back in halfa.

Hi,Trala
You should close those lids- you want to keep that moisture in the jar so the buds can soak some of it up.
Also- don't leave the leaves in there for more than 24 hours, or they might start to get moldy- you can put more in there if the moisture is still too low...
I posted this in the wrong/other thread last night...

I posted this in the wrong/other thread last night...
Good morning Carcass :)

OMG

That is so funny coz I posted the pics in the wrong thread too!

LOLLING!

Oh shit!

This is EXACTLY why I shouldn’t make executive decisions on subjects I know nothing about lollllll

So I left the jars opened last night and the humidifier off. I won’t know the damage till I wake Lucky up in half hour. Fingers crossed I haven‘t ruined it all.

Ok 2 were at 66% and one was at 70%. I have taken the leaves out closed two jars and left the 70% one ajar no pun intended. I think turning off the humidifier was a bad call. I gave all the jars a good shake, don't ask me why, but I did. Lollll

I hope this is ok coz I have to go to work. I hate this part of the grow. I really do.

They should be fine, Trala!
They will both probably read a little lower by the time you check them again (that's fine)
If the moisture level stabilizes at 59-62%, then you can put the bovedas back in the jars.
You should still burp them occasionally, but at 62% or less, the threat of mold is pretty slim..

Back
Top Bottom