Trala’s Tent

Happy Valentines Day TraLa, Aw sweet thing, you are such a girlie girl, that’s always refreshing for a man to see.

Hey couple quick thoughts before my brain sizzles - ah, shit... too late to avoid that. Did want to say your room always looks exquisite but your hygrometers read 80’s Fahrenheit in the jar. Heat and light degrades trichs plus the bud will stay fresher for longer in the dark and at lower temps

I gotta say - you are killing it over here with your latest harvests plus clones and training!!!

Happy Valentines Day TraLa, Aw sweet thing, you are such a girlie girl, that’s always refreshing for a man to see.

Hey couple quick thoughts before my brain sizzles - ah, shit... too late to avoid that. Did want to say your room always looks exquisite but your hygrometers read 80’s Fahrenheit in the jar. Heat and light degrades trichs plus the bud will stay fresher for longer in the dark and at lower temps

I gotta say - you are killing it over here with your latest harvests plus clones and training!!!
Hi 013

That room is completely dark approx 22 hours per day.

And 80 Fahrenheit is as cool as you’re going to get here. My question is how do I make them centigrade? I had to Google to get the right temp reading!

And thank you, but I really feel when it comes to flower I stumble. My favourite form of growing is monstercropping by a country mile. I prefer clones to seeds as I worry I’m going to fuck up seeds.

I am super excited to learn how to LST using a new method. I just want beautiful and healthy plants. Yield success is secondary. I love the process of feeding, nurturing and cultivating a plant to reach its full potential. I really feel I let the Tangies down, and that makes me sad coz I really loved growing them and I dropped the ball right at the end. Plants are like pets to me. I love looking after them and watching them thrive and I feel genuine sadness when they have to be cut if I have no clones from them like with Poppy. Her linage ended today. I have a clone of Frankie and Billy so I’ll have a second crack at them. While the three weren’t great, I have to say one armed Billy is fierce. That fist of hers is what green dreams are made of.

Poppy Lee :love:

My first born Tangerine dream.

I have literally never fretted over a seed like I fretted over this one. The day she popped her little head up I actually danced around my backyard like a mental health patient on acid. My trimmer did an excellent job with her. She was trimmed and washed, and now it’s time to dry.

She looks different to Frankie Jay who is a lighter vibrant green. Poppy Lee has the same vibrancy but her whiskers are more burnt orange in colour. Both plants look better cut than they did on the plants. The buds from both plants are actually quite lovely. The last girl standing, Billy Crypto, is by far the stand out, and I’ll cut her this week as my trimmer is away. Such a shame I accidentally tore her other arm off.

5930E2F7-45B9-4D11-BAD5-14C5E2821FB8.jpeg
BA11C999-6A11-4E5B-85FE-5529036F62B9.jpeg
DFA4125C-1FD9-4683-9798-F63E5668DA41.jpeg
D0BC1FAE-5D89-4352-A78D-28795ABED952.jpeg

Ah that’s so cool on the dark room, you’ve got this covered. Wow 80 is your baseline temp? whew that is toasty for weed storage but I like warmer temps anyway. I’ve got what appears to be the same cheapie hygrometers as you do. Sadly I don’t think they can be switched from F to C so I’m guessing you would have to order them for Celsius but IDK?

I would like to order some of the jar lid hygrometers but I’ve got more pressing needs for the garden budget! Congrats on the harvest, your produce looks mighty fine!!!

You have a green thumb for sure. I muck about killing plants and pests alike. Yours always look green and lush. Sorry to hear about the end of Poppys’ line but that one lost line will make you a better gardener. Yes isn’t it strange how monstercropping jacks them up like they are on steroids? I like the thought of super cropping a monster cropped clone

Hope your V-Day :love: was epic and that you love being loved in return!

Congrats on the nice Valentines Day harvest, Trala!
My question is how do I make them centigrade?
As @013 said- you probably don't- mine are similar to yours, and there is a little hole/slot in the back that you're supposed to stick a paperclip in to change from F to C- but there's nothing in there for the paperclip to "push"- I even took one apart for a closer look, and there is definitely no way to change the display from F to C- that sucks, but they were so cheap, I guess I really can't complain. I was just lucky that I ordered the F ones...

Ah that’s so cool on the dark room, you’ve got this covered. Wow 80 is your baseline temp? whew that is toasty for weed storage but I like warmer temps anyway. I’ve got what appears to be the same cheapie hygrometers as you do. Sadly I don’t think they can be switched from F to C so I’m guessing you would have to order them for Celsius but IDK?

I would like to order some of the jar lid hygrometers but I’ve got more pressing needs for the garden budget! Congrats on the harvest, your produce looks mighty fine!!!

You have a green thumb for sure. I muck about killing plants and pests alike. Yours always look green and lush. Sorry to hear about the end of Poppys’ line but that one lost line will make you a better gardener. Yes isn’t it strange how monstercropping jacks them up like they are on steroids? I like the thought of super cropping a monster cropped clone

Hope your V-Day :love: was epic and that you love being loved in return!
Thanks 013

I had a great day!

Congrats on the nice Valentines Day harvest, Trala!

As @013 said- you probably don't- mine are similar to yours, and there is a little hole/slot in the back that you're supposed to stick a paperclip in to change from F to C- but there's nothing in there for the paperclip to "push"- I even took one apart for a closer look, and there is definitely no way to change the display from F to C- that sucks, but they were so cheap, I guess I really can't complain. I was just lucky that I ordered the F ones...
I have been more focused on humidity than temp tbh.

I think my dark room drys out my plants too quickly tbh.

So the guy I grow for just left and he literally danced all the way to his car.

Billy Crypto was a success!

She was easily the star plant despite her disability.

i‘m gonna guess 6oz.

Big thanks to all my teachers.

15C50112-7535-43A4-82B8-7E5EB8EE81B2.jpeg

I saved the fist till last

51A370E9-4AA0-46A4-AB34-C0BC19E55168.jpeg
7A709143-0C9B-4EB0-B7D4-FDB4BF786A6F.jpeg
F84BEB60-019F-4893-BC1D-A288A13AB046.jpeg

Looking good Trala, I dig the bud mustache.
I'd be dancing out of there too or running before you change your mind. What a lucky guy.
We'll get you smoking eventually and he'll have to fight you for it.

Well done. Trala! Congrats on another great harvest!
Don't let that trimmer get away- that guy does an amazing job!

Looking good Trala, I dig the bud mustache.
I'd be dancing out of there too or running before you change your mind. What a lucky guy.
We'll get you smoking eventually and he'll have to fight you for it.
Thank you!

These buds were HUGE. I am so stoked. And she was so easy to trim.

I‘m the lucky one. He’s a great guy and he is easily my biggest love. If it saves him money, it makes me happy.

I‘m actually a recovering drug addict and I just can’t seem to regulate myself, and I become my worst version of me. It takes all my power not to become an alcoholic. First sip of anything alcoholic my brain screams “GAME ON”. I’m actually super proud when I have a single glass of anything (which is what I usually have), because everything in me is saying top it up girlllllllll.

Actually yesterday when Creedence came on I actually felt wistful remembered how good music felt when you are listening to it stoned.

Wow, Tra. You've certainly got the green fingers now, don't you? What beautiful looking buds!

Congratulations on the harvest! Good to see you're still at it
Omg Shaggggyyyyyyy!

I‘ve really missed you laddy!

I really hope to see you back to journaling soon.

:)

Back
Top Bottom