Trala’s Tent

Omg I'm doing a dreaded nightshift.

On the upside I have the nicest patients, so fingers crossed it goes better than my hot cross buns.

I flipped my little monster Reggie tonight. She looks a bit strange because I think I LST'ed her a bit too savagely. She is as low as a ground cover. I struggle to get the hooks at the right degrees.

Here she is enjoying the rain a couple of hours before her 12 hour bedtime.

My veg tent is empty for the first time since May 2020. :( :( :(

IMG_20210404_150415.jpg
IMG_20210404_150438.jpg

Hi Trala!
Happy Easter! Sorry for not getting around lately :). Plants look fabulous. I just thought you should know!

Have a great day!
That's ok.

I have missed your input tho tbh.

Thank you and sorry about the hullabaloo I caused.

You have a great day too. And I'll give you a curtsy for old times sake.

Here ya go --> *curtsy*

H A P P Y ........ E A S T E R !

Good morning 420. I decided to get in the Easter spirit and make hot cross buns. I was horrified to discover that this is a process that literally takes hours, but I decided to commit to the recipe.

I was so proud when I got them out of the oven.

525FDC75-A517-46E9-87C5-D741501A0CEB.jpeg
994C2AEE-3655-43F8-A2D6-CB2495F6F2D5.jpeg

So my partner gets home and I’m throwing Handmaid Tale vibes with my apron and my baked goods, and I warm a couple up, lather them in butter, and if you were ever wondering what the devils arsehole would taste like - I can now tell you. It would taste like my hot cross buns.

They were like lumps of hate.

I hope you have the best day doing what ever it is you love doing.

PS I’m Easter flipping Reg tonight.
AMAZING! Definitely would like some! :bravo:
Looks yummy as can be! ^_^

Also, that girl you have In the large blue pot looks great. What strain Is she? How much longer until harvest?

AMAZING! Definitely would like some! :bravo:
Looks yummy as can be! ^_^

Also, that girl you have In the large blue pot looks great. What strain Is she? How much longer until harvest?
Hello there

While they looked ok, they tasted shite!

Thank you. She's a Gorilla Glue clone and I am particularly proud of the original plant. I have a journal called Tralas Tent Lucky Edition. If you go to page one you'll see what the original plant looked like when I got her. She was Day 49!

And I'm not sure about harvest. She is week 2 flower so still got a bit of cooking time.

Hello there

While they looked ok, they tasted shite!

Thank you. She's a Gorilla Glue clone and I am particularly proud of the original plant. I have a journal called Tralas Tent Lucky Edition. If you go to page one you'll see what the original plant looked like when I got her. She was Day 49!

And I'm not sure about harvest. She is week 2 flower so still got a bit of cooking time.
Around 4-6 weeks to go before harvest for the clone. I’m assured It will be a great one! Lot’s of buds! :)

What nutrients are you using?

Around 4-6 weeks to go before harvest for the clone. I’m assured It will be a great one! Lot’s of buds! :)

What nutrients are you using?
I use a product called Flairform. I don't know if they're good or not.

I decided to try my hand at Indoor growing, so with zero experience and zero idea, I bought a tent, a light and went to a hydro shop and bought the first product they recommended, then researched and found this forum.

Hindsight I did it all back to front. I am very interested in simplifying my grow. My best grow buddy uses the product with the old man on the front but I don't think you can get that here in Australia. My dream is one product that does the lot. I currently have 6 different nute bottles I have to muck about with.

Holy shit your plants look great!

Ahhhhhhhhhh... you're Australian! It all makes sense now.
Gidday maaaaaaaaate!

Thanks. I absolutely love this stage of the grow. My two favourite parts of growing is striking Monstercropped clones and the first 4 weeks of flower.

My brother growing up was a cockatoo:

george_and_i_plotting_something_horrible_by_copperrein_dcmrt7c-fullview.jpg

His name was George <3

I think my fav part is after first topping when the veg foliage explodes and results in the first big trim and training.
I'm channeling John Williamson here:-

Hey true blueeeeee, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Daddddd is it a cockatooooooo
Is it standing by ya mate when he's in a fight
Or just Vegemiteeeee
True blueeee, I'm asking youuuuuuu

How the fuck did you end up with an Aussie cockatoo?! Mum sons grandmother on his father's side has one. He is nearly 45 and still going last time I spoke to her! Our proudest moment was teaching it to say "you're faaken trippin' maaate"

#straya

I'm channeling John Williamson here:-

Hey true blueeeeee, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Daddddd is it a cockatooooooo
Is it standing by ya mate when he's in a fight
Or just Vegemiteeeee
True blueeee, I'm asking youuuuuuu

How the fuck did you end up with an Aussie cockatoo?! Mum sons grandmother on his father's side has one. He is nearly 45 and still going last time I spoke to her! Our proudest moment was teaching it to say "you're faaken trippin' maaate"

#straya
I'll need to google williamson

Mom was into exotics. we had a bunch of weird shit but George was kind of mine. We were always together. I taught him tons of stuff and he'd just hang while I played.

People breed here now off the questionably attained animals from the 70's and 80's. There's a badass pet store in the city that has a river running through the middle of it with the most wicked sawback catfish in it....it's a meter +. Anyways...they sell exotics including cockatoos. They have a Hyacinth Macaw that's NFS. It likes to say 'shit' a lot. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom