Trala’s Tent

@Carcass

Jars were 60%, 61% and 63% humidity. Temp in the dark room is 25 degrees and 55% humidity. Do you think I need to burp them a few times a day still?

PS she smells like mangoes in summer :)
for me 6.2 is the nice spongy and mould safe rh. Once your low inthe 60,s it won't do much forgetting to burp them for a longer periods. Nice to be in front again now T. rolling on with aplomb now it seems. Nice work.

I’ve got a black and white butterfly tattooed on my arm.

The day of my brothers funeral, a black and white butterfly was spotted by my mother at the funeral, and once again at the celebration of his life after which was held about ten km away from one another...

Glad you’re smiling! It’s contagious! I’m smiling! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh sweetheart, I’m so sad for you.

Such a mammoth loss for you and your family. I wish I had words of wisdom that could help reconcile your grief, and why your family had to endure such tragedy but I don’t. Life can be just so fucked up. Some go through life without hardly ever being touched by grief, while others have it by the bucketload.

I went to work one day and one of the old nurses was sobbing. She is 64 and nearly at retirement. She was super upset that her father was going in (for straightforward) heart surgery. And it was the first time she’d been faced with losing someone. Number 1 how is it that a 64 year old woman still has both parents?! And how the fuck has she snaked through 64 years without significant loss?! I know it’s cunty but I couldn’t help but feel so resentful that I had lost both parents so young and yet she skated through undamaged.

I am sending you and your mum hugs and butterfly vibes.

Thanks 013!! Some days are more of a struggle then others. Really tough on me when my oldest daughter talks about uncle Brad. She’s never met him, but talks about him like she had..
Through your grief and love for your brother, your daughter gets to love and know her uncle Brad too. I think you’re only truly gone the last time your name is spoken with love.

For you —> :kiss:

Thanks 013!! Some days are more of a struggle then others. Really tough on me when my oldest daughter talks about uncle Brad. She’s never met him, but talks about him like she had..

its very sad, i feel your pain , we lost our 6 month old niece yesterday , was heart breaking , have to wait a week before we get her home , then its going to get worse ,

Okay gear change!

Sunday Summary

Day whatever of flower

The Tangerine Triplets look awful. They are scraggy and messy and the sooner I can get em in jars the better.

I am terribly unhappy with this grow and I feel I have fucked them somewhere along the line. Maybe over feeding, definitely over feeding. I had clear feeding instructions and I insist on knowing better based on nothing and just squirt silly.

Next grow I will follow the rules... maybe.

I desperately need help on when they are for the chop. I want cloudy.

Poppy

51170015-21B4-4BEE-BC37-B294A4161335.jpeg
0902149F-E327-4CDC-A808-5E2FBD1F0124.jpeg
66A69B69-3614-43DE-833A-D06484B5D3C7.jpeg
E0D71379-89F0-4BCC-9B13-E33E2A28433F.jpeg
88C1A797-77C9-4D6D-9082-5F656DBAF11B.jpeg

Billy

1A0C6A51-EEDF-4B46-A8C7-EDA15DF8A270.jpeg
0415AFBC-E033-4197-8561-95486F81EB8D.jpeg
F6FFCFC2-711C-4015-8D4D-BABF709BD8D7.jpeg
76111DD5-736D-4E9B-99D3-CFC7FE4F1EF0.jpeg
2301A363-E35B-4AA4-9F4F-74F8D4C9E348.jpeg

its very sad, i feel your pain , we lost our 6 month old niece yesterday , was heart breaking , have to wait a week before we get her home , then its going to get worse ,
Omg, I’m so sad for you.

Sending your people strength. Xo

You would almost think they were full of seeds in some pics , just the way the calyx have swollen , ive grown some plants i wasn't happy with and they smoked better than the better looking plants :)
O

M

G

Do you think they’ve got pregnant?

I literally didn’t even consider this horror!

Oh sweetheart, I’m so sad for you.

Such a mammoth loss for you and your family. I wish I had words of wisdom that could help reconcile your grief, and why your family had to endure such tragedy but I don’t. Life can be just so fucked up. Some go through life without hardly ever being touched by grief, while others have it by the bucketload.

I went to work one day and one of the old nurses was sobbing. She is 64 and nearly at retirement. She was super upset that her father was going in (for straightforward) heart surgery. And it was the first time she’d been faced with losing someone. Number 1 how is it that a 64 year old woman still has both parents?! And how the fuck has she snaked through 64 years without significant loss?! I know it’s cunty but I couldn’t help but feel so resentful that I had lost both parents so young and yet she skated through undamaged.

I am sending you and your mum hugs and butterfly vibes.
Thank you so much!

it’s unreal how people can just skate by with no worry in the world because this stuff doesn’t happen to them or they’re family. It’s sad!

getting upset at you’re coworker, is absolutely a natural feeling to have. Angry, confused, resentful, are all emotions that would come to mind.

we as a people need to rejoice together and be happy for one another’s success... but in this crazy world of ours, that’s just not the way we work. We’re always out for our selves, selfishness, self indulgence, self centred... how ever we wanna call it, it’s the truth on how this society works.

And sadly it’s not going to get any better. Next generations, and next generations feed off it, to keep up with today’s technology...

Sad to think about, but we can’t be sad all the time. The glass is half full trala! The glass of half full!:hug:

Through your grief and love for your brother, your daughter gets to love and know her uncle Brad too. I think you’re only truly gone the last time your name is spoken with love.

For you —> :kiss:
:circle-of-love::hug::love::thanks:

Omg wow! I’m so sorry for you’re loss nutty professor!! That’s is just way too young! That hits close to home my friend! As my daughter is 8 months old, I can’t imagine the pain you are going through!! We’re all here for you if you need to talk about it!!
i am so sorry!! :hug: <—— this guy isn’t supposed to be smiling!

Frankie's looking milfy a.f. I'd hit that.
She defs is the star of the freak show. Tho Billy’s fist is super impressive. It’s like a dinner plate. Poppy is least pretty to look at. If they were Kardashians, Frankie is Kim, Billy is Kourtney and Poppy is Khloe.

Their buds all look and smell so different. Billy’s are the sweetest, Frankies smell almost sour.

I really need help as to when to cut them. I wouldn’t be able to pick cloudy glitter if it hit me in the face.

I‘m thinking if they are 2 weeks out I should just flush from now on,

it may not be it just looks like that , I've had plants do it , looked full of seeds but wasn't , smoke was pretty dam good also ;)
Omg I am clutching my pearls and I ain’t even wearing any!!!

How do I check?

I really need help as to when to cut them
If you could zoom the pics just a little bit more... can't quite tell by those pics...almost, but not quite...
How do I check?
Just squeeze a few of the swollen calyx'- if there's a seed in there, you'll feel it, or it'll pop right out...

If you could zoom the pics just a little bit more... can't quite tell by those pics...almost, but not quite...

Just squeeze a few of the swollen calyx'- if there's a seed in there, you'll feel it, or it'll pop right out...
OMG Carcass, I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. I’m literally like a starved dying duck in a thunderstorm.

Today is going to be loooooooooooong.

I fucked my new phone jumping in the pool fully clothed, so I’m back to the microscope. I will nip a bud in a week and have a zoom. I think I’m 2 weeks off their pick window. I‘ll give them a squeeze today and report back.

That's good to hear, although, even if there were seeds, it would still smoke fine
as long as you get the seeds out first- they tend to pop and burn little holes in things...
I remember back in the high school days- explaining all those little holes in my shirts to my
mom was always a challenge.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom