Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Funny that you mention that, because last time you had droopy leaves it was the transplant that fixed it. Archiweedies as well. Not that you would upcan when this one started drooping, but the problem could be related.

90% of droopiness that I have seen seems to either be a PH issue or the plants need a transplant. There is no scientific data in that percentage but it really does seem to be the two major culprits.

Talking with some of the others that use the kit, chem and OG strains tend to get wonky into flower because of their salt lust. Lol. Snake oil is the fix for this......but ideally before this point!:morenutes::headbanger:
But looks like roots to me just based on my very limited experience.
On the bright side......she’s so stankyyyyyy!

Chemdog 91’
Day 152
Flower Day 52

Her buds are getting more dense which I didn’t think was possible. They are solid! She seemed to enjoy the rescue drench and recharge. Still droopy but that may just be her storyline. The buds are impressive. Her smell is chemical and almost make me jerk away when I first smell my fingers after rubbing the branches. She’s getting pockets of heavy trichomes in areas. Other areas they are still sparse. She only got the one cat drench before the rescue drench. Will probably try to give her the second one next. Then water and a Growth drench. She hasn’t had a Growth drench in forever. Everyone else has taken this strain around day 70. I know that 18 days from now and a lot could change between now and than, but I think she looks like she will go longer than that. I’m cool with that!! Forgot to upload pics. I’ll do that now!

Amnesia Haze Automatic
Day 38

She got her first Growth Drench earlier in the week. Next will be water and then Transplant Drench. After that it will probably be Cat time! You can tell the Brix levels are rising since her first dose of the foliar last Monday. She will get her second spritz tomorrow night. Here she is!

That Chem looks :drool::drool:
I’ve never smoked Chemdog.
I’ve had some crosses I’m sure but never the real thing. This is one I’ve wanted to try for many years!

I know PW really likes it.
I was just over on your thread admiring the FCJ. I wish I had let my branches get an angle more like yours coming off the trunk. I trained mine too flat. Can’t wait to see yours flower!

The little bit of angle helps them in the end hold up the bud. I think Ase even said to try and put some angle on them. I can tell when they take off that some are going to lag behind. I guess that is just nature.

Back
Top Bottom