Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I’ve never smoked Chemdog.
I’ve had some crosses I’m sure but never the real thing. This is one I’ve wanted to try for many years!
ChemDawg 4 was the first thing I smoked after retiring from the Corps. Ms Stank and I brought it down with us to the Smoky Mountains where we rent a cabin. We smoked a couple hits out of the bong and hopped in the hot tub. Things didn't go as well I had envisioned lol. 20 minutes after getting in the tub, I lost the ability to move LOL. I was high as fuck! Took forever to figure out how to move and get out of that tub. Forget trying to find my clothes and get back inside. I grabbed a package of oreos on the way to the couch. We woke up like 3 hours later with 2 oreos left out of the entire package. I learned to respect the Chem line there......but of course I was working off about a 25 year tolerance purge so I think any strain would have kicked my ass pretty good.

Chemdog 91, D, #4 and Chems Sister can all be mind crushing. The Chem 91 I grew early last winter was devastating, without a doubt the most potent chemovar I've ever tried. User beware! Lol

ChemDawg 4 was the first thing I smoked after retiring from the Corps. Ms Stank and I brought it down with us to the Smoky Mountains where we rent a cabin. We smoked a couple hits out of the bong and hopped in the hot tub. Things didn't go as well I had envisioned lol. 20 minutes after getting in the tub, I lost the ability to move LOL. I was high as fuck! Took forever to figure out how to move and get out of that tub. Forget trying to find my clothes and get back inside. I grabbed a package of oreos on the way to the couch. We woke up like 3 hours later with 2 oreos left out of the entire package. I learned to respect the Chem line there......but of course I was working off about a 25 year tolerance purge so I think any strain would have kicked my ass pretty good.
That story is worth the price of admission right there! :laughtwo:

Lost in the Hot Tub is like Lost in the Supermarket.

...C+P...

You may have heard this one before. You’re battling a bit of THC-induced anxiety and paranoia, and your buddy suggests sniffing or chewing on — you guessed it — black peppercorns! Generally a few sniffs of black pepper will have an almost immediate effect, while chewing peppercorns should provide relief in about an hour.
Still think it’s an old wive’s tale? There’s actually science behind it. Pepper, like cannabis (and virtually every other plant), contains terpenes. Pepper contains a terpene called beta-caryophyllene which allows it to produce a “phytocannabinoid-terpenoid effect” that reduces anxiety. In fact, some scientists speculate it can help with depression and main modulation.

CBD (or cannabidiol) is the second most prominent cannabinoid found in cannabis. As you may know, CBD has garnered a lot of interest over recent years because it seems to provide incredibly versatile therapeutic utility; but, with no psychoactivity or side-effects. However, it’s relationship with THC is an interesting one. They’re like Yin and Yang. They balance each other out. In fact, CBD counteracts many (if not nearly all) of THC’s potentially undesirable effects. That’s why strains without any CBD may get you higher, but are also more likely to cause paranoia and anxiety. (Notably, CBD may counter the adverse cognitive effects of THC like short-term memory impairment.)
And, if you find yourself higher than you’d like, arguably there’s nothing more effective than consuming a high-CBD strain (sans THC) — like Harlequin or Cannatonic. Or, a CBD tincture administered sublingually can work even better. (CBD is considered an anxiolytic — meaning it neutralizes anxiety). After a little CBD, you should feel better in no time!

...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom