Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Firing up the ol Cob-a-tron tonight!

Congrats on the harvest Magoo! The colours of the DDA are awesome. I've been enjoying my Royal Gorilla, it's really at a great point now after a couple of months curing. Yours should be a good one!
Thanks a lot Dobe! Puffed some of the DDA tonight. Very smooth smoke. Sweet sweet taste! The buzz was uplifting from the first puff and lasted quite a while! Made me lose the poker game! Lol!

Ok. I gave the Chemdog a rescue drench tonight, which is a combination of Transplant drench and Tea mixed at a higher concentration. This drench hopefully will recolonize the roots and hopefully get things back on track. If it’s a root issue hopefully this will work. I also added a little more recharge which adds minerals to the soil which hopefully makes the herd a little happier. We will see how she handles it over the next couple days. I ordered some Snake Oil which is another foliar which isn’t used often with the kit, but it sometimes is good to use with salt loving strains such as Chem or OG strains. These were the recommendations given to me over on Doc’s Q & A thread. Fingers crossed. If this doesn’t help then it will just be getting to the finish line that will be the goal! :theband:

Not sure if i said this before but one of my chems was unhappy till chop. Wouldn't fret about it too much. Will still smoke alright. They aren't always happy to the end hahaha. More runs you do will make each one happier once you can see how they react. My personal opinion is if you let them veg longer they tend to truly express themselves to their fullest?

Hey Mr.Magoo does the Chem soak in water slowly? The soil could be compacted maybe? She looks so nice yet thirsty all the time. What are you growing in?
I haven’t noticed her being slower to soak up the water than any of the others. But I rake the surface every 2-3 drinks just to break up the surface tension. I try to water slowly most times anyway. Since she got her rescue drench and recharge amendment she is looking healthier in the middle. May be too late for the leaves that had already taken some damage. But the growth in the middle is looking more lush.
As far as what I grow in....I use Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend in 10 gal geopots.

I think if I grew this strain out again I could probably keep her healthier looking longer. I vegged this one for 100 days, which meant uppotting her and continuing to veg for a while. I think maybe she had used up a lot of the minerals she would be using right now if I had just uppotted and flipped a week or 2 later. Plus I would probably give her the snake oil around 4-5 weeks into flower while she still looked good. Now.....if only I can remember that!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom