Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Nothing yet my friend. Still not home from work. How about you?
Just had a touch of this and a dab and a very small glass of corn. That 707 makes me wish I had a clone of it....turned out being pretty heavyweight. just went on a bovida pack in a 2L cannavault packed pretty tight after destemming.

I've had a couple myself that acted that way. They'd look limp and stay that way after a watering, but they wouldn't perk up when they were thirsty either. :hmmmm: So I'd whipsaw back and forth for a few cycles, they'd lose a bunch of fans in the process, and eventually we'd reach some hostile understanding between us.

I wonder if it could be helped with circulation ... ? Maybe it's just not transpiring enough? How often have you been Brixing lately?

Interesting ...
Sounds like a fickle Jack Herer Auto I ran last year....damn thing wouldn't ever look happy. Finally I stopped being nice to her and we agreed upon a love/hate relationship LOL. I always get the last laugh though.....with the lighter.

couple handfuls and the was movement all through her as the wind blew.
Sounds about perfect. She looks beautiful even with her droopy self. Here's my angry chem aka derbbud. Was another learning experience.

Morning mr.Magoo I'd say jolly well done as many folk would give an arm and a leg for that top harvest alone off of 1 plant...lol, otherwise I'd say all your flowers are looking incredible.... :snowboating:

I was following a cpl pages back where you were discussing different Kush strains, last year I was gifted some shiva shanti seeds ( old afghan/GarlicBud X Kush ) I smoked some of the flowers and found it helped with my back aches.
They are f1 from an open pollination so I ran a cpl to see what I came up with and have 2 beauty's nice heavy indicas, 1 hybrid , and two sativa versions... I know what to expect from the indica versions but wondering if those characteristics would have passed over to the sativa plants, hope you don't mind if I share a pic with you...

Have a great evening...

Hey Smeegs. Those are some beauties for sure! I’ve been looking at different Kush crosses. I’m leaning toward a Master Kush right now. They just happen to be freebies from Nirvana right now on Seedsman. Very tempting. Lol. I just can’t buy any right now. I’ve already got the next 2 grows planned out so I’ll just do my best to wait.

And of course any of you guys can post pics here anytime!

Chemdog 91’
Day 138
Flower Day 38

The new droopy drawers. Lol. She is really packing on the buds fast. A lot of growth since last week and really there is a lot of density to these buds already. Little rocks. I did hit her with a light application of destress foliar tonight. Not sure if it will help but it was just a light misting so it won’t hurt for sure. Her next feeding will be water and then Cat drenches. Here she is!

That is one dark bud, impressive.
ChemDawg is quietly becoming a monster :goodjob:
Thanks guys! The DDA will be sampled for the first time tomorrow. Excited to let some of my friends see her. Most of them have never seen anything like that.

I have a feeling the Chemdog is gonna be a little beast. Lol. She’s gonna have some fat dense nugs on her!

Crazy to me that she’s still throwing out new pistols. And still very very little amber and quite a bit of clear trichs. The ones drying smell so good.

Back
Top Bottom