Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

But if your buds are at 62% for two weeks, that's the final weight. They won't get lighter unless you take them down to a lower RH.
Yeah. I just haven’t bothered to weigh them yet. I was just gonna wait till they were done curing. I’m ready to smoke her but I’m gonna give it another week.

Whoa.....I thought you found me on another site for a minute!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
Yeah. I just haven’t bothered to weigh them yet. I was just gonna wait till they were done curing. I’m ready to smoke her but I’m gonna give it another week.

I'd go ahead and test a little now, for science! Neiko dryss in tent the normal way and says his favorite smoke is 3-4 days on the line so fresh, not cured. Can't hurt to try yours now to see if you like.

:passitleft:

Not sure what’s going on with this girl. She been getting droopy the past few days. She got her 1/2 strength trans drench last night. I was hoping to look in here this morning and find her perky again. No such luck. Thinking about going back to just running the fan continuously. Temps are getting a little high in there. Around 82 is the high. Any thoughts or suggestions?

So why only 1/2 trans? Besides being a little droopy, she looks really great!
She had a trans drench last time as well. I was talking with Duggan about when to do Cat drenches. He though a couple weeks but likes leading with a Trans drench. His suggestion was to do another trans drench at 1/2 strength and then the Cat instead of going through the whole cycle of water, growth, water, trans, water, Cat. She’s drinking slowly and that would have put her getting the cat about 4 weeks out.

It was also mentioned somewhere recently that Chem dominant plants may need snake oil at some point. What are the signs/symptoms of the need for the snake oil? @Graytail @weenmeoff @TheGreenYeti

It's for mag deficiencies but I'm really not sure how to see those coming or if that droopiness is a sign. Wait for one of the others but I'm thinking you could add it to the next coup,e Brix sprays, 1/4 ml per 1ml of Brix and there is no actual oil in it so it's ok to spray even though you have flowers. Let Gray and Yeti confirm, also @DopyLemontree and @Duggan may be good to tag on this one.

:passitleft:

My thoughts are that it’s probably related to me changing the cycle of the fan. Temps have gone up but it really had no effect on the humidity. I’m wondering if the up and down temps several times per hour is stressful to this girl. She hasn’t really perked up since I changed that. I put it back on continuous this morning. Humidity is low but humidifier is on so I can’t really do much about that at this point. It’s running in the 30’s.

I’m not real worried yet. Lol. She still looks beautiful. I just don’t want to wait if there’s something I could do to help her get back to good.

I'm not seeing a need for Snake Oil - the leaves are dark and glossy - no sign of deficiencies.

You're sure her feet haven't been wet? It looks like it hasn't dried out much in awhile.

:Namaste:

I'm not seeing a need for Snake Oil - the leaves are dark and glossy - no sign of deficiencies.

You're sure her feet haven't been wet? It looks like it hasn't dried out much in awhile.

:Namaste:
She sits off the floor on a small sink rack. She is a slow drinker for sure. But she felt pretty light before this feeding. The time before that it was about a week between drench and water. This time not as long, but she took 1.5 gal with only about 1/2 cup of runoff. I’ll give her plenty of time before the next water to see if she perks up some as she dries. I thought it looked like wet feet too after dealing with the G13 haze in veg. Lol. I thought she felt pretty light though.

I've had a couple myself that acted that way. They'd look limp and stay that way after a watering, but they wouldn't perk up when they were thirsty either. :hmmmm: So I'd whipsaw back and forth for a few cycles, they'd lose a bunch of fans in the process, and eventually we'd reach some hostile understanding between us.

I wonder if it could be helped with circulation ... ? Maybe it's just not transpiring enough? How often have you been Brixing lately?

Interesting ...

I've had a couple myself that acted that way. They'd look limp and stay that way after a watering, but they wouldn't perk up when they were thirsty either. :hmmmm: So I'd whipsaw back and forth for a few cycles, they'd lose a bunch of fans in the process, and eventually we'd reach some hostile understanding between us.

I wonder if it could be helped with circulation ... ? Maybe it's just not transpiring enough? How often have you been Brixing lately?

Interesting ...
Not as often as I should. About every 10 days. Last time was Sunday. She looked a little more looking limp the next day. Then I fed her last night at lights on. And then she was much limper this morning about an hour and a half before lights out.

I m with Gray when it comes to snake oil. She is not really looking like she has a very high mag demand. I have a Huck Kush that is always kind of droopy looking as well. She is one that does not drink a whole lot either. I think my issue may be that she does not have as great of a root system as she could have. But she is chugging along and building buds. She will get to the finish line and give me some decent meds. So I just let her do her thing.

The chems were a bit more finicky than most plants i have run with like others said fed heavier on the cal mag than most strains i have run.The two i ran one fed way heavier on the cal mag the other showed no def at all?. Maybe a bit of root rot like greytail said. Let her dry out well and see if that gets her happier. A bit of stratetgic defol to get better airflow through her and a bit higher rh may help.

The chems were a bit more finicky than most plants i have run with like others said fed heavier on the cal mag than most strains i have run.The two i ran one fed way heavier on the cal mag the other showed no def at all?. Maybe a bit of root rot like greytail said. Let her dry out well and see if that gets her happier. A bit of stratetgic defol to get better airflow through her and a bit higher rh may help.
Glad you mentioned airflow. I did some defoliation when I got home the other day. She needed it. I could feel no air from a fan blowing right on her. Didn’t overdo it but when I was done I had a couple handfuls and the was movement all through her as the wind blew.

Back
Top Bottom