Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

What does he want in an indica? Is it more about the stone, or the structure and speed?

I always bring up Black Domina. But I'm definitely not an indica expert. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I’m not sure exactly what he’s looking for. I was just gonna put together a shortlist for him to choose from based on y’all’s recommendations. I’ll get some breeders descriptions for the ones you guys mention and let him pick from that. Then I’ll add that to a seed order soon. I don’t need to order any myself but if I can get some deals by purchasing a little more then I probably will. Lol

Yeah, I am impressed, I still am sans enough balls to quad a plant.

And you shot down my courtbullion.

I have been looking at those fans on amazon....what speed do you run yours at with the CMH (sauga, IDK what stank runs)? Is it any more of a lower pitch hum than the typical centrifugal fans?

I bought one of those can max fans in a 6" It is quieter in db, but the pitch is higher, it does move air well.
They are without a doubt the quietest fan I have ever run. I have a 4" in my 2x4 and I can't hear it running over the fan on my Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Not sure how many other fans out there run more quiet than a small LED. I usually run mine somewhere around 50%.

The only seeds I have that I know are indica dominant are the Aurora Indica and Kings Kush. I’d like to hold onto those though. Lol. I think I only have 2 each of those. @Van Stank am I remembering right that the Stank’s Hindu Kush was from Sensi?

They are without a doubt the quietest fan I have ever run. I have a 4" in my 2x4 and I can't hear it running over the fan on my Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Not sure how many other fans out there run more quiet than a small LED. I usually run mine somewhere around 50%.
prob just going to order a 6"

High Magoo! I haven’t been able to drop-in here in aaages so just had a nice catchup of the last 15 pages or so (skimming to the updates). Man things are looking really good - that Chemdawg is shiny as hell! We have some synchronicity going on too. I just harvested a little auto called MiG29 that is and auto version of a G13Haze. If yours is anything like the auto only better, which I’d expect the photo too be, then I expect you are going to love it. Mine is still in the paper bags - almost in jars - but I took a preview of a dry enough bud yesterday evening and woohoo!! Hits hard - feels beautiful and is very giggly. Forget doing anything manual tho - typing was like 1 letter every 10 seconds :laughtwo:

Thanks Dutch! Can’t wait to get my hands on some dried and cured DDA buds.....even if it’s just a few. Lol

Oooh - clear the floor. DDA makes me want to dance. I cant really cut a rug the way I used to but it has me dancing from the inside big time! It’s fairly functional too (unlike the G13) and I could cook etc while super high on it.
Awesome!
Yeah.....picture quality is an issue. Lol. I don’t know if I can justify buying a high dollar camera to take pics of the girls. Lol.......well......maybe!
we can justify anything for these plants! You could have a lot of fun admiring your charges through a nice lens - I always see things that the naked eye tends to miss.
If you only have two weeks left on your G13 I would just pump the Growth and water to her. I tend to stop trans in the last couple of weeks myself unless they look like they need it.
Cool tip Yeti. Can you describe what you would see that would make you think a plant looked like it needed it? Is it anything describable, or an instinctual thing?
Let my girls go longer than usual in veg. Haven't popsicled or defoled yet. I feel ya.
Kismet - i cant help it sorry, but that LLC connector looks a little ... dangerous? (Not shielded all the way in to the connector). Maybe I’m too picky - but that would make me nervous. If nothing else -it’s not water tight like that I dont think.:hmmmm: Happy for electrikery minded folks to tell me that it’s fine - and if so, i’ll happily unknot my knickers ;)

fans in a 6" It is quieter in db, but the pitch is higher, it does move air wel
No it doesn't have a high pitch at all. In fact @Mr. Krip just picked up the S6 version without the controller and he could probably verify the pitch is not an issue

Thanks for this - and to @Van Stank for piping up but that too. That was one of my concerns - i think i’ll look into it.

Great stuff in here Magoo - I’m going to try to drop in more often. Great day to you and all!

:Namaste:

High Magoo! I haven’t been able to get her in aaages so just had a nice catchup of the last 15 pages or so (skimming to the updates). Man things are looking really good - that Chemdawg is shiny as hell! We have some synchronicity going on too. I just harvested a little auto called MiG29 that is and auto version of a G13Haze. If yours is anything like the auto only better, which I’d expect the photo too be, then I expect you are going to love it. Mine is still in the paper bags - almost in jars - but I took a preview of a dry enough bud yesterday evening and woohoo!! Hits hard - feels beautiful and is very giggly. Forget doing anything manual tho - typing was like 1 letter every 10 seconds :laughtwo:

Oooh - clear the floor. DDA makes me want to dance. I cant really cut a rug the way I used to but it has me dancing from the inside big time! It’s fairly functional too (unlike the G13) and I could cook etc while super high on it.
we can justify anything for these plants! You could have a lot of fun admiring your charges through a nice lens - I always see things that the naked eye tends to miss.
Cool tip Yeti. Can you describe what you would see that would make you think a plant looked like it needed it? Is it anything describable, or an instinctual thing?

Kismet - i cant help it sorry, but that LLC connector looks a little ... dangerous? (Not shielded all the way in to the connector). Maybe I’m too picky - but that our make me nervous. If nothing else -it’s not water tight like that I dont think.:hmmmm: Happy for electrikery minded folks to tell name it’s fine -and i’ll unknot my knickers ;)

Thanks for this - and to @Van Stank for piping up but that too. That was one of my concerns - i think i’ll look into it.

Great stuff in here Magoo - I’m going to try to drop in more often. Great day to you and all!

:Namaste:
Glad you could make it by Amy! Always a pleasure!

@Amy Gardner It is kinda instinctual I suppose. I am not as good at describing things and breaking them down such as Graytail and some others, but I would say if a plant is struggling and looking like it may not make it to the end I would probably throw some Trans in the mix as well. Also if you think you have more than a couple of weeks to go I would continue to give trans as well. Me personally I stop when I know I have two weeks left. At that point I am more worried about just pumping the growth to them.

I love my indicas. I'm growing Pink Kush and Kosher Kush now, both of which are highly regarded. My favourite that I've grown is Tuna Kush. 2nd favourite is Violator Kush, which is a Hindu Kush cross. A few folks here have grown Aurora Indica and liked it. GDP is popular but it's not my cup of tea. Northern Lights is ubiquitous. Purple Kush is a classic and was my intro to medical cannabis. Blueberry, Critical and Bubba are popular classics. My brother loves Rock Star.

Oh, and your G13 Haze looks great!

@Amy Gardner It is kinda instinctual I suppose. I am not as good at describing things and breaking them down such as Graytail and some others, but I would say if a plant is struggling and looking like it may not make it to the end I would probably throw some Trans in the mix as well. Also if you think you have more than a couple of weeks to go I would continue to give trans as well. Me personally I stop when I know I have two weeks left. At that point I am more worried about just pumping the growth to them.
:thanks: it is helpful, however it’s told.
:passitleft:

Thanks Dobe. I’m interested in some of the kush strains myself as well. I think I’d like to try master kush or Hindu Kush
Two very different experiences for me. Master Kush presented more like a sativa-leaning hybrid. It’s a bit of an oddball as far as Kush goes. Whereas Hindu Kush is the prototypical big body stone Kush, as purely and stereotypically indica as they come.

Harvest Day for the G13 Haze!
Well.....partial harvest anyway. I only took each top down to the point that they were a lot less dense. I hope this will allow them to harden up a bit before I take the rest. Trichomes look cloudy even down below so I’ll give her a few days and see if I can tell a difference. I washed the buds by dipping each in 3 buckets of water. The 1st bucket had about 1/2 cup each of lemon juice and baking soda with the water. 2nd bucket had regular water. 3rd had filtered water. I dipped them in and out of the 1st for about 15 seconds, a few dips in the 2nd and a few dips in the 3rd. Shook the excess water from each and laid them on small rack over baking sheets and put them away. Will probably give them till the morning and then I will bag them up for low and slow drying. Here’s a few pics. When I first pulled her from the tent she was a floppy mess.

Here’s the tops I cut off!

Here’s what’s left on the plant. Still quite a bit. Put her back in the tent and gave her about a gallon of water.

KEEP OFF THE GRASS!

Got this nice little resin ball from the gloves. Another just a tad smaller from the scissors.
Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend! I’ll update tomorrow after I bag them up with the totals so far.

Nice Magoo! Congrats. I love the little hash ball you got off that :)

I only took each top down to the point that they were a lot less dense. I hope this will allow them to harden up a bit before I take the rest.
I did that to my PE just recently, and it seemed like it threw out new pistils like it was just starting to flower. I think it helped my lowers for sure.

Well done brother! You still have plenty of buds remaining of the G13 although the big amount of already harvested! Looking so great brother!

Back
Top Bottom