Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Amnesia Haze Auto
Day 10

Royal Gorilla Auto
Day 10

The RGa is outpacing the AHa but not by much. They both look healthy. Won’t have to do anything to them for a while. It will take a while for the developing root system to dry these pots out. They will probably have pistols already. Lol

Awesome Magoo. Couldn't help but notice the air fryer you got. You do much cooking in that?
I actually have two now because one just wasn't enough to make a meal properly.
It's amazing the questions that can be generated by a pic :)
I cook with that thing all the time. Lol. Just about anything you can put in there, I do!

If you do a search on the T4 AC Infinity Cloudline it has some nice features that ramp the fan up and down as it gets closer to the setpoint. You can also set it to several different speed settings.
The newest version also uses some sort of RH control. I haven't read up on it but it sounded like maybe an output energized when RH got low.
Those are the fans I like....the Infinity Cloudlines......love how quiet they are and how adjustable they are. I highly recommend them! I have two of them....and as my other fans fail, I will replace them with these!

Those are the fans I like....the Infinity Cloudlines......love how quiet they are and how adjustable they are. I highly recommend them! I have two of them....and as my other fans fail, I will replace them with these!
I use the T6 myself and swear by it. The CFM's are lower than most other brands but I find overall the quality and options you have are fantastic.

He's quad training is spot on and he's burning up doc's kit. Well done Magoo.
Yeah, I am impressed, I still am sans enough balls to quad a plant.

We do chicken wings in one, fries in the other. I have a large and small one. I haven't had them long and it took me a bit to get the hang of it, but I love 'em man :)
Did pita pizzas as a quick snack last night.. tasty and quick!
And you shot down my courtbullion.

I have been looking at those fans on amazon....what speed do you run yours at with the CMH (sauga, IDK what stank runs)? Is it any more of a lower pitch hum than the typical centrifugal fans?

I bought one of those can max fans in a 6" It is quieter in db, but the pitch is higher, it does move air well.

Yeah, I am impressed, I still am sans enough balls to quad a plant.

I have been looking at those fans on amazon....what speed do you run yours at with the CMH (sauga, IDK what stank runs)? Is it any more of a lower pitch hum than the typical centrifugal fans?

I bought one of those can max fans in a 6" It is quieter in db, but the pitch is higher, it does move air well.
I have a 8" can max but I'm using it to pull both my tents. I have a 4x4 and a 4x8 tent but I have it idled down most of the time unless the 4x8 flower tent is full. I do have 3 tower fans moving air thru the plants. Does well for me.

Oh man guys! I appreciate the compliments. But it’s all of you and the others here that i pull information from that has kept every grow from being a disaster. Lol.

I’ll have to check those fans out soon. I got my timers in the other day and went to put them in last night.....they are only a 2 prong receptacle. But my girlfriend picked me up a couple adapters today. So hopefully I can get those in there tonight and see if the environmentals improve any. Fingers crossed.

:rofl:

No it doesn't have a high pitch at all. In fact @Mr. Krip just picked up the S6 version without the controller and he could probably verify the pitch is not an issue. They run a lot lower cfm. I use the smart mode which ramps the fan up and down as it nears and strays from the setpoint. For the most part, lights on, it runs at max, and lights off at min. CFM on these, the T6 or S6, is around 350 at 32dBA.

I enjoy the unit and has worked flawless in the year I've had it.

I have a friend who is looking to try to grow for the first time and was wanting to grow a really good indica. He said ‘really good’. Lol. So I wanted to get y’all’s opinions on a top notch indica.

What does he want in an indica? Is it more about the stone, or the structure and speed?

I always bring up Black Domina. But I'm definitely not an indica expert. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom