Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Thanks a lot guys! So I got the buds bagged up this morning. Had 11 bags with roughly an oz wet in each. So my estimate will be about 2 3/4 oz dry. Not sure what I will end up with from the whole plant but I’m gonna fall short of my goal for her for sure.

Chemdog 91’
Day 131
Flower Day 31

She’s chugging right along! She got some Brix spray tonight and some water last night. After speaking with Duggan, she will get another Trans drench at half strength next, then water, then Cat drenches. He thought she needed a little more time before the Cats but likes to have a trans drench beforehand. She’s lookin pretty healthy still. I think she handled the defoliation pretty good. Here she is!

nice hash ball with that trim...I had a bag blow out on the press yesterday and scraped up that weed from the blowout and mixed it with a ton of rosin and hit it in the one hitter....damnnnnnnn.....smooth and wiped me out.

Nice cut, the cabbage looks quality even if the yield is lower than expected!

nice hash ball with that trim...I had a bag blow out on the press yesterday and scraped up that weed from the blowout and mixed it with a ton of rosin and hit it in the one hitter....damnnnnnnn.....smooth and wiped me out.

Nice cut, the cabbage looks quality even if the yield is lower than expected!
Thanks nobody! I’m certain the quality is gonna be great on the G13. Can’t wait to give her a puff! I am disappointed a little in yield but it’s not dry yet so maybe it will end up a bit more than I’m expecting. I think I was spoiled by the Blue Dream. Lol. A nug of that girl had some weight to it. Lol. I think I will hit my goal for the entire grow since I added these 2 autos. I was hoping to get at least 10 oz total....but I thought I was gonna crush that number from the way this girl was looking. Lol. Still may. We got a lot more harvesting to do!! :high-five:

Hey I’m also late to say congrats to droopy drawers!:goof: Beautiful long colas Magoo! You got a wonderful looking harvest going so far.

Chemdog 91’
Day 131
Flower Day 31

She’s chugging right along! She got some Brix spray tonight and some water last night. After speaking with Duggan, she will get another Trans drench at half strength next, then water, then Cat drenches. He thought she needed a little more time before the Cats but likes to have a trans drench beforehand. She’s lookin pretty healthy still. I think she handled the defoliation pretty good. Here she is!

Duggan and I had the exact same convo recently! I’m right where you are as I have a somewhat heavy Trans drench, then water, and the next drench is the first CD. Can’t wait to see what happens. Cheers Magoo!

Hey I’m also late to say congrats to droopy drawers!:goof: Beautiful long colas Magoo! You got a wonderful looking harvest going so far.

Duggan and I had the exact same convo recently! I’m right where you are as I have a somewhat heavy Trans drench, then water, and the next drench is the first CD. Can’t wait to see what happens. Cheers Magoo!
I’m excited to see this girl frost up and start to bulk up. Her smells have been great so far. Although honestly, she smelled stronger in veg than she does now. I know that’s just temporary though! Lol:theband:

Congrats on that Harvest MaGoo! Can't wait for your smoke report on the G13. Certainly looked like you were going to get more than what you did so far. But if you are patient, I think you will surprised by how much you can get from the lower fluff if you are patient.

Looking good Magoo! Congrats on another harvest day :cheer:

The yields will come - my first DBHBB grow was a pretty small harvest too (a blue dream actually!) - partly it was the gnats, but was, I think, also because I had too much worm castings in my mix. I adjusted taht about since (cut it) and it’s better this time (no claw!) so i have hope. Best part is we move on pretty quickly from those moments because there’s always another plant coming along...

Your Chem is super shiny! Did you wax it? :laughtwo:

Thanks everyone! I’m not really disappointed Too bad. My goals were set just based on increasing the pot size and using the kit as well. Visibly she looked much much larger than my largest Blue Dream. But she came in around 5 ozs.....maybe. Lol. This one just wasn’t as fat as her I suppose. But like Van said, I’ll be patient with this lower growth to see if it can add a little more weight. Every plant is different and I’m happy with the way she turned out. Pretty big for my small space. Wishful thinking got the best of me though as far as yield goes. Lol.

Speaking of density and dry weights....I was wondering if plants that are more dense lose a larger % of weight as they dry. So for example would a heavy dense plant lose 75% of its wet weight compared to a lighter fluffier plant only losing 70%? Just curious as I look at my DDA nugs....they have been stable at 62% Rh for 2 weeks now. Not gonna weigh them for another week, but they feel heavier than I thought they would. So my uneducated mind was thinking that maybe the denser material hold more moisture and has to lose more proportionally than an airier material to reach the same 62% rh.?!

Back
Top Bottom