Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Hi Magoo! G13 looking nice and fattt :slide: you must be excited.

I’m envious of what you managed to get of the dda. I haven’t managed much more than a spog! Dynamo said his seed run is maybe a small pheno so that could be part of it but I also think they’re tricky outside so I’ll try one in the tent and see how I go! Your dark purple buds look gorgeous.

I’m curious that you’ve watered those young ones already. How long since they popped?
:Namaste:

Hi Magoo! G13 looking nice and fattt :slide: you must be excited.

I’m envious of what you managed to get of the dda. I haven’t managed much more than a spog! Dynamo said his seed run is maybe a small pheno so that could be part of it but I also think they’re tricky outside so I’ll try one in the tent and see how I go! Your dark purple buds look gorgeous.

I’m curious that you’ve watered those young ones already. How long since they popped?
:Namaste:
Hey Amy. They were 24 days old when they got their first drink.

And I loved growing the DDA. She was a nice addition to all the green. Lol

They look so tasty Magoo :drool: what fragrance does the G13 have?
Is there a little nanner in the close up pic?
Good catch on the Nanner. He got plucked. No pollen that I saw. There’s still a lemon and haze scent to her. It’s changing though. More powerful of a smell. Makes my eyes roll up when I smell her. Lol

Chemdog 91’
Day 145
Flower Day 45

This girl isn’t looking any better. But she’s still growing so I’m not too worried. She got her first Cat Drench mixed 10ml per gallon. Some of the lower leaves began to yellow after this feeding. I removed the worst of them. I haven’t noticed any significant increase in trichomes with the Cat drench which surprises me. Her next feeding will be another Cat. Brix foliar coming tomorrow.

Royal Gorilla Automatic
Day 31

She’s a bit taller than the Amnesia Haze now. Also, her leaves are still looking pretty perky where the Haze is slightly drooped. RGa’s pot is lighter. She’s drank faster since day 1. Very pretty plant. Her pistols are a bit more prominent than the haze at this point. Here she is!

And here they are together! The G13 harvest was completed today so these girls will have some real estate under the light.

Couple bonus pics! Just grabbed a couple tiny nugs from the DDA and GSC jars! The DDA smell has totally changed the past couple days. I think she’s ready! I can’t describe the smell.

Too many strains to try brother...haha but yup DDa is on that list, those buds are stunning mr.Magoo.... :snowboating:
That G13 looks like her smell could be real pungent on the nostrils which is amazing I bet, the royal gorilla looks healthy amid developing nicely too... Amnesia haze is also moving along nicely brother, what's the plans with them...?

Here are a few pics from the final part of the harvest of the G13 Haze! She was washed and is now hanging till the morning. Then in the paper bags and in the fridge she goes. Also, took the buds from the first harvest out of the fridge today and put them into a turkey bag. Rh is reading 68% so I can burp the bag from this point to get them down where I want them.

That looks like some fire smoke right there brother....:slide:

Too many strains to try brother...haha but yup DDa is on that list, those buds are stunning mr.Magoo.... :snowboating:
That G13 looks like her smell could be real pungent on the nostrils which is amazing I bet, the royal gorilla looks healthy amid developing nicely too... Amnesia haze is also moving along nicely brother, what's the plans with them...?
Thanks Smeegs! With the autos, I think I will just let them do their thing. I may train the lower nodes out a bit but I’m not gonna top them. We will see the difference in yield and quality with more soil compared to the 1 gal pots the last autos were in.
That looks like some fire smoke right there brother....:slide:
Thanks again my friend! I hope so. This will probably mostly be for others as I can’t handle much at a time of the sativas. I may try to cob a small amount of this second harvest.

That ChemDog is so sad looking but as long as it's packing on the weight it's all good :thumb.

Congrats on the final harvest, and the autos look green and happy!
Thanks Shed! I don’t know what to do to perk her back up.
And I’m diggin on the Royal Gorilla!

Looking good. Them cobs are addictive.
Thanks JM! And yes they are. I lost the Blue Dream cob to mold. Think I will do this one without the husk to see what it’s like!

Nice harvest Magoo. I'm always available to take the Sativa off you. I make house calls as well. :)
You’d always be welcome my friend. Most people don’t end up in my neck of the woods unless they were born here or have family here. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom