Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

There really isn’t much more room on the floor. I may look to see what options there are out there.
Might be time for another tent? That rowing machine in the corner of your basement has gotta go!!!
Hope he’s got his jacket on with all that frost!
She said she's good . Just taking a nap now.:)
1548143294661.png

Looking good my friend! The G13 is awesome! Congrats on the harvest of the lil devil as well! The color still amazed me! Can't wait for the smoke report!

I have actually thought about using twist ties & the pinch style fishing weights to train a plant. Hang em on like Christmas ornaments. LoL. Just add or subtract weights to adjust the tension.

I've been too lazy.... pipe cleaners are simple. May be an option when I have a real wide girl that can't be tied to the edges of the pot anymore

Hmmm...
:hmmmm:
:O P thats crazy ive had the exact same fishibg weight idea!! Like dunbells for plants lol

Curious, did you use LST or super cropping? bowl training? (don't want to read 48 pages looking for it sorry...)

P.S. i assume this has nothing to do with any gov lab? just a random name for no reason?
The photoperiod girls were trained using the quadline method. Topped above the 4th node. Nodes 1 and 2 removed. Train nodes 3 and 4 out toward the edge of the pot. Defoliation periodically at different stages. Supercropping is definitely an option if needed but these haven’t been.

The Top Secret Government Lab title came from one origin story of G13. In that story I believe a worker at a govt lab at the University of Mississippi in the 60’s stole a cutting from a plant marked G13. Supposedly they were using the strongest strains available to try to make even more powerful ones. There were 20 something plants, each marked with a G and a number. G13 was by far the best. Urban Legend but probably has some truths tucked in there. I believe the first person to sell G13 was Neville Schoenmaker who was gifted a cutting marked G13 from a man who had a friend that worked in a lab that grew tha ganja. Kind of a cool story! This strain though is G13 x a Hawaiian Sativa.

Smells last night while I had her out reminded me of lemon cleaner...like a lemon pledge or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom