Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Day 79

She’s ready to anyday. Will check her again on Wednesday. A lot of cloudy trichomes but still some clear here and there! Super small but lookin greasy none the less! If she gets anything else it will be just water.

Thanks guys! Thinking about dropping a couple more autos to go as these 2 big girls finish up. May order the pots Gray recommended and get that going!

Everything looking spectacular Magoo! That Chem 91 is looking fantastic. You know you have pretty much nailed the quadline when the plant ends up pretty square like that. My Tangerine Dream looked the same way when I flipped it.

Midweek Update

G13 Haze
She’s getting a little floppy on a couple branches. May tie them up soon. She got a growth drench a couple nights ago. Next will be water and then TP drench. She also got her Brix spray tonight. Some of the lowers are turning yellow. There are burnt tips on most of the leaves from the 2nd Cat drench. But overall she’s still chugging along. I did pull what I thought was a nanner off the other night. I only found 1 but I’ll be watching closely these last few weeks.

Chem 91’
She got her recharge amendment tonight. Mixed it with some ewc and scratched it into the surface.

She lookin a little droopy lately and hasn’t stretched a whole lot yet....7days into 12/12. Hoping this amendment will give her some fuel to carry her through flower. Also topped off the soil on top of the recharge and watered in with a growth drench. She took 2 gallons with no runoff. Hit her with the Brix spray as well. Next will be water followed by TP drench.

GSCa
She got water a couple nights ago. Gonna try to let her go until after next feeding which will be a Growth drench. Read on another brixer journal that ending with growth drench May improve the end product. So gonna let her go. Brix spray tonight.

Surprise Seed Drop

Amnesia Haze Automatic
Royal Gorilla Automatic

Both from Royal Queen Seeds

These were both freebies from a Seedsman order. They are both in water and will go into rapid rooters tomorrow night and then in the 9”x9”x10” pots that are en route. This will also give me a chance to test the soil in the other tote before I use it on the seeds I’m planning for the next run. That’s the soil I sat to the side after losing several seeds and seeing bugs in the small pot. I’m hoping the bugs didn’t come from this tote and just showed up from outside influences. Lol. Fingers crossed! If I see signs of anything negative, then I will have enough time to order some more materials and get another batch cooked up before the Chem is finished. Hopefully I get 2 more plants out of this run, but either way I’ll know I’m good to go for the next run.
9F95304C-6B7D-422D-9C5E-C1D502D69335.jpeg
415049FD-852E-461A-80D6-E9AE223DB8E1.jpeg

Surprise Seed Drop

Amnesia Haze Automatic
Royal Gorilla Automatic

Both from Royal Queen Seeds

These were both freebies from a Seedsman order. They are both in water and will go into rapid rooters tomorrow night and then in the 9”x9”x10” pots that are en route. This will also give me a chance to test the soil in the other tote before I use it on the seeds I’m planning for the next run. That’s the soil I sat to the side after losing several seeds and seeing bugs in the small pot. I’m hoping the bugs didn’t come from this tote and just showed up from outside influences. Lol. Fingers crossed! If I see signs of anything negative, then I will have enough time to order some more materials and get another batch cooked up before the Chem is finished. Hopefully I get 2 more plants out of this run, but either way I’ll know I’m good to go for the next run.
9F95304C-6B7D-422D-9C5E-C1D502D69335.jpeg
415049FD-852E-461A-80D6-E9AE223DB8E1.jpeg
I really should take a page out of your book and use garden tools to scratch my dirt before adding recharge.. my fingers didn't work too well lol. Seedsman has really been stepping up their game sending seeds In breeder packs that royal gorilla should be a beast!

Thanks guys! Always appreciate the words of affirmation after the updates.
I was thinking about wether or not these autos would even be able to get any light as the Chem begins to flower and bulk up. But then I realized the the G13 Haze will be harvest in just a few weeks hopefully, so these babies will have half the tent to themselves after that. I’m hoping that they will be finished no more than 2-3 weeks after the Chem. Once they are done I am gonna look at this grow as a whole and figure up how many grams I produced four day from the first seedling till the last harvest. I really want to maximize what I can get out of my space over a certain period of time, while maintaining my personal limit of 4 plants max at any given time......
Speaking of that...... I may have to go over that just briefly leading into the next grow....I probably won’t wait for the 2 autos to finish before sprouting the next run. Soon as the Chem is done I will probably drop 3 seeds to start the next run. I’m hoping to be able to take a couple cuttings from the Pugsbreath and sex them at a friends place. If I get females only, I want to try to reverse one and get some Fem seeds and maybe even pollinate a branch or 2 of the Black Cherry O’s. If I get lucky enough to do that, I’d love to gift some of the seeds to you guys. I’ve been gifted some from a couple members here and would love the chance to return the favor and pay that forward. That would be one frosty and fragrant cross......
Pugsbreath (Mendobreath x Mendobreath UV) x Black Cherry O’s (Black Cherry Punch x Dosidos)
:drool:
I’ll definitely be looking for guidance along the way for the next run. But fortunately for me, I have all you guys to guide and cheer me on. Hope you all have a blessed weekend! And a big congratulations to all you peeps on your of the Year and of the month wins!

Back
Top Bottom