Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

A07B4498-FC99-4E4D-8348-766A4A18B731.jpeg
C823D9E7-A523-4A0F-B695-E3B879C4750E.jpeg

I’m decarbing the bud right now....will it be ok till the lecithin arrives on Wednesday?
Like h00k said, It'll be fine in the fridge. Warm it up when you melt in the lecithin.
You can use the granules at the end of the oil while it's still warm. Just stir it in really well.
Not according to SweetSue, she's my guru. Gotta be liquid.
Here are a couple pics I was thinking about putting in the nug of the month
Use the sharpest image you can take. The quality of the pic matters in these contests, and the quality is getting better all the time.
160 degrees, 8 hrs is what I use.:Namaste:
Yup...8 hours is the general consensus...I found last time, using cheese cloth(4 or more layers thickness) taped over a bowl, made clean up much easier...cheerz...h00k......
Me too. 8 hours at 160º.
Yeah, I went and got everything I need to follow @Preston9mm gummy recipe. I was hoping to have some for the super bowl tomorrow but I don’t think I’ll have time. The oil will be done in the morning, but doesn’t it need to sit for a while before using it?
Since you're not adding the lecithin to this batch you can use it hot. It's going into hot mix with the gelatin anyway!

Since you're not adding the lecithin to this batch you can use it hot. It's going into hot mix with the gelatin anyway!
Awesome!
Yeah.....picture quality is an issue. Lol. I don’t know if I can justify buying a high dollar camera to take pics of the girls. Lol.......well......maybe!

We have 3 of those in our house. They take great pics!
Something is wrong with my led on the phone. When I turn it on for the flashlight it’s pretty dim. Same for the flash. It will flash but a lot of the pics are blurry. It will take me a few tries to get one that is halfway decent. Lol. I’ve been thinking of getting a new phone. But damn....I sure do like not having that extra payment. Lol

Thanks guys! Yeah, my cousin took that one with his phone. Lol. Maybe I can talk him into letting me snap a few more.
Got the gummies in the fridge. I’m not sure how potent they will be. I wanted to use 1 oz of herb to 1 cup of oil but the butter machine recommended 2 cups minimum. Plus I have no idea how much THC is in the herb. I’d love to know the mg of THC per gummy. I’m gonna just guess 1.5-2 mg each. Might start with 3 and go from there.
F7FF1714-719F-45DA-91D2-AFFDA8E2156C.jpeg
3C986CD9-ACE9-4C6E-A0AE-3FA681F72172.jpeg
99327F43-2C94-408F-8545-51E57B00744F.jpeg

G13 Haze
Day 136
Flower Day 56

She got water with a little Tea tonight. According to the schedule she will get a TP drench next but I was curious if you other brixers would do the TP or just growth and water from here out? I’d say probably a little over 2 weeks left. Maybe. She’s thickening up quite a bit. Lower leaves continue to fade.

Back
Top Bottom