Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Those chemdog leaves are the picture-perfect example of hi-brix. Nicely done Magoo!
Appreciate it my friend! They are definitely the healthiest looking leaves I’ve had on a plant to date.
Looking good Magoo. Love to see new babies.
Thanks Derb! I hope they show out! The specs on the pots they are in say they hold just under 3 gallons. Compared to the 1’s the last autos were grown in, that’s a big jump. So hopefully they can produce a little more. They only take up about 3” more of my floor space.
Got some nice long colas going there on the G13 Magoo. Are they as packed as they looked? I know you mentioned something earlier about being airy, but I don't think it was that one.
:goodjob:
Thanks Sauga. They are getting more dense everyday. The airy buds I was speaking of were on the DDA. I don’t think these will be as dense as the Blue Dream, but those were rocks. Lol.
Hey Magoo, looking awesome all around! Congrats on the lil ones! G13 looks like she could go at least another 2 weeks, have you checked trichs? Chem is super Brixy! Don't prune too much it'll bring Brix levels down. Great work! :high-five:
Good to know, Ween! Thanks so much! I’ll try to control myself with the pruning. Lol. The G13 still has some clear with no amber on the buds yet. Still drinking pretty good as well. She’s more than welcome to go as long as she wants to!

Nice family there Magoo :thumb: When growing with the Kit how will you know when the G13 will be ready? She looks healthy and happy
You use the same factors as always to determine when they are finished. Observing trichomes and pistols. How much is she drinking? Etc.

I hope you didn't spend too much time cleaning the scissors on the GSCa! And have you shown the big plants to the babies yet? So they know what they're in for?

Amazing colas on the G13 and the Chem will be just as fine :thumb:.
Thanks a lot Shed! She’s not stretching like the G13 did. But I’m ok with that. I find myself staring at the chem leaves and wondering about the defoliation. Normally I would give her a good defol to open things up, but to maintain High Brix levels she needs the foliage. So I think I’m gonna be very selective with leaf removal after stretch. Just ones blocking light and ones that get unhealthy looking through flower.

Back
Top Bottom