Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Midweek Update

Here’s a couple pics of the DDA buds. Very airy. Only 48.6 gr wet. Smells spectacular now. Can’t wait to see how she cures up!

G13 Haze
Got water tonight. Next will be Growth drench.

Chem 91’
Got water tonight. Next is Growth drench. Canopy still rocking the flat top! Flip on Friday!

GSCa
Clipped almost all the fans off. Top bud is all cloudy with a few ambers. Bottom buds are all clear. Removing the fans allows for light to get down a bit better. Also tied down a couple branches to allow more light to the bottom. I really hate to do a staggered chop on such a small plant. Lol. Hopefully this will let the bottom mature a bit over the next few days. If there gets to be much more amber I will just cut the top bud off I suppose. Would just rather do it all at once......because lord knows that a single 8 minute harvest is soooo much better than 2 5 minute harvests. I need those 2 minutes in my life right now! Lol
She’s tiny but smells so funky and looks like she will be a stout little thang to puff on!

All the girls got some Brix spray tonight!

GSCa looks much better without leaves! Chem looks terrific (Penny? Penny?) and the Haze needs no comment. You can see for yourself.

And what's the hunk of purple candy in the second pic?
Smells like a big ol plum!

mr.Magoo I'm lost for words brother, you are on fire with your growing brother, and that DDa is on my bucket list this year........
Thanks Smeegs! Great to hear from you brother!

Amazing job Mr.Magoo DDA the colors were so deep right from the start too. :goodjob: Very interested in the smoke report.

All your plants are coming along nicely, The G13 must smell so good. Gotta love a plant with an epic origin story.
Keep working that Girlscout, it looks like itll be a nice dense nug for ya.

Amazing job Mr.Magoo DDA the colors were so deep right from the start too. :goodjob: Very interested in the smoke report.

All your plants are coming along nicely, The G13 must smell so good. Gotta love a plant with an epic origin story.
Keep working that Girlscout, it looks like itll be a nice dense nug for ya.
Thanks for stopping by HG! Yeah I loved growing the DDA. Can’t wait to try another. And the smell on the G13 is definitely lemon cleaner to my nose. Lol. A friend said citrus hops. I don’t smell that. Lol. But she’s starting to have a dominant odor in the tent. I tell ya....this Chemdog has the best smell for its entire life cycle. Just switched her to flower schedule and can’t wait for her to get some stanky buds on her!

Do you plan on cobbing again Magoo? Were you happy with the results? It's something I have been pondering but not going to happen too soon. I was thinking about it the other day and don't recall if you talked about it.
I will definitely cob some of the g13 haze. I still have a lot of the Blue Dream cob left so I’ll probably only do 1. I’ll probably do at least one of most of my girls.

Morning mr.G all good in the hood, I might actually try my hand at cobbing this harvest as I have a cpl sativas on the go. But I reckon if I do I'll use the candyland for the cob she might just be the golden goose as she will only be ready in May sometime as she's only just showed pistols within the last cpl weeks...

Hope ya keeping sane with all you got going on brother....lol

Morning mr.G all good in the hood, I might actually try my hand at cobbing this harvest as I have a cpl sativas on the go. But I reckon if I do I'll use the candyland for the cob she might just be the golden goose as she will only be ready in May sometime as she's only just showed pistols within the last cpl weeks...

Hope ya keeping sane with all you got going on brother....lol
I highly recommend anyone trying cobbing if they want to experience something a little different from their ganja. I love having a friend over and sayin...hey, I bet you ain’t ever tried anything like this! Been right every time so far. Lol. I’ve only eaten little pieces here and there. Very enjoyable!

G13 Haze
Day 129
Flower Day 49

I can’t really say how much I love how she is growing! To be such a problem child she continues to impress. Smells delicious! Looks beautiful! Not sure how long she will go. I hope she fattens up quite a bit more before then. Breeder reports 65-70 days of flower. She will get a Growth drench next.

Chemdog 91’
Day 103
Flower Day 3

Bring on the stretch! Growth drench coming next. Will probably add the recharge amendment on Thursday. Hopefully that will give her a good boost to carry her through flower. Expecting about 10 weeks of flower for this girl! Expecting a smoke that will knock me down! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom