Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

That’s a beautiful canopy magoo! Spot on with the training can’t wait to see them colas start!

DDa is a pretty lady harvest pics tomorrow woop!
Thanks Dutch! Can’t wait to get my hands on some dried and cured DDA buds.....even if it’s just a few. Lol

...:thumb::high-five:...hehehe...sorry, but when I see toe shots about now with sneakers and socks...I giggle and thank my lucky stars for sandal tan lines...lookin' good Magoo...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Haha. I usually have on converse.....tonight it’s converse socks. Lol

First Harvest for this grow.....

Dark Devil Auto

Im gonna miss seeing this girl in the tent. Loved growing her out from start to finish. She grew straight up which was exactly what I wanted, to fill out the limited space in the 2x4 with 2 10 gal pots in there. Not sure what the yield is gonna be. I was hoping for an oz but after trimming a bit.....she was a leafy gal.....I’m thinking maybe .5 oz. we will see. I’m awful at guessing weight.

I washed the buds by adding about 1/4 cup each of lemon juice and baking soda to a 5 gal bucket of water. Dipped and sloshed a bit and then dipped them a few times in 2 other buckets with plain water in them. Delayed them on a baking sheet with a little rack on it to dry till the AM. Then in the paper bags they will go, after being trimmed from the large stems. Most of the buds are pretty close in size. So should dry pretty evenly in the fridge. Here’s a few pics

Congrats it’s the quality not quantity that we’re after.
Looks sticky AF so what Penny said!
Very true. She is very sticky! I’d like to try another one in a 2 gal pot, but I’d like to find one that is deeper rather than much wider. There really isn’t much more room on the floor. I may look to see what options there are out there.

HydroFarm has a nice series of deep pots. Their 9x9 inch is just under 2 gallons.

Search for "HydroFarm pot". :Namaste:

First Harvest for this grow.....

Dark Devil Auto

Im gonna miss seeing this girl in the tent. Loved growing her out from start to finish. She grew straight up which was exactly what I wanted, to fill out the limited space in the 2x4 with 2 10 gal pots in there. Not sure what the yield is gonna be. I was hoping for an oz but after trimming a bit.....she was a leafy gal.....I’m thinking maybe .5 oz. we will see. I’m awful at guessing weight.

I washed the buds by adding about 1/4 cup each of lemon juice and baking soda to a 5 gal bucket of water. Dipped and sloshed a bit and then dipped them a few times in 2 other buckets with plain water in them. Delayed them on a baking sheet with a little rack on it to dry till the AM. Then in the paper bags they will go, after being trimmed from the large stems. Most of the buds are pretty close in size. So should dry pretty evenly in the fridge. Here’s a few pics

perfectly done . congratulations

HydroFarm has a nice series of deep pots. Their 9x9 inch is just under 2 gallons.

Search for "HydroFarm pot". :Namaste:
Thanks a lot Gray! I’ll search for that now so it’ll be on my phone.

pleasure mate. u meed some backlit pics of those bids dried , competition material right there.
I’m awful at taking pics. Lol. Or camera just sucks. Lol. One or the other.

Back
Top Bottom