Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Here’s a few pics of the G13 Haze after her first Cat Drench. She will get her 2nd tomorrow.

It's fire my friend! Wonderful job! Exactly what I would need to do next grow and would like to achieve! I need to train two plants like that to fill the space (I think we have the same space dimensions from memory except height ). Congrats again!

Wow that's a lot of frosty colas!! Gonna give a nice about of buds because of the awesome training you did!
It's fire my friend! Wonderful job! Exactly what I would need to do next grow and would like to achieve! I need to train two plants like that to fill the space (I think we have the same space dimensions from memory except height ). Congrats again!
Thanks guys! Yeah Flash....I think our spaces are pretty similar. I was worried in the beginning because of the height limitations of my tent and trying to grow Sativa dominant strains in bomb ass soil In 10gal pots. But I still have a bout 4” I could raise the light if I need too and the girls are looking good. And I think I like the autos in the 1 gallon pots even though they will yield small. I’m a light weight so the variety will do me just fine. Lol. I think this grow will give me a good idea of the max I can get out of this space. I mean....ima try to beat it next time. Lol. But this has been a good run so far despite some scares here and there. I wonder if there is a 2 gal pot that is deeper rather than wider. That might be neat to try.

wow they are beautiful. Do love Barneys. looks like a flyover at lapland with all that snow
Thanks Ganja! I had some struggles with her early on. She was droopy foreeeevvvverrr. Lol. Poor drainage was the culprit. Took her a little bit after upcanning her before she started to look happy. She’s happy now though. Lol.

Thanks Ganja! I had some struggles with her early on. She was droopy foreeeevvvverrr. Lol. Poor drainage was the culprit. Took her a little bit after upcanning her before she started to look happy. She’s happy now though. Lol.
it worked !!!! great job

Hey guys. I’m looking to run some regs my next run and was thinking of transplanting the males outside in the spring. I was wondering if a male plant puts off the same smell as a female? Never grown one.

Back
Top Bottom