Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Your girl is looking great brother! Love seeing ya growing a big girl!
Thanks Van! I can totally see you with a plant on a pallet moving her around with a pallet jack. Lol.

Beautiful coloring on that Dark Devil. I'll be waiting to see what you think of it when smoked. Looks delicious!
Thanks Sauga! Have you ever had DDA? I think I’m most excited to try the Chem. That one has been on my list for a long time.

Thanks Sauga! Have you ever had DDA? I think I’m most excited to try the Chem. That one has been on my list for a long time.
No Magoo, I have not. But in the short time I have been here I realize there's just not enough years in my life to try every friggin strain. Although it is fun tryin'!

Midweek Update

We’re gonna call this a midweek Update so that I can easily find it for my records. Lol. Happy Friday y’all!

G13 Haze
Gave her 2 gallons of Cat drench tonight. Next feeding will be another Cat. Mixing all my drenches at 15 ml per gallon. If that’s not acceptable please let me know brixers. She was also sprayed with a little Brix.

Chem 91
No drenches for her tonight. Gonna let her get pretty dry before one more feeding before flip. TP drench will be next. Picked a few more leaves from her that were blocking after she bounced back from last training session.

DDA
She got a growth drench tonight. Next will be water and then maybe harvest. Thinking maybe a week. She has slowed her drinking quite a bit I’m pretty sure. Looks dry but feels heavier even with an extra day or 2 with no watering.

GSCa
Got her first Cat drench tonight. Will follow with another Cat drench when she drinks this up.

All the girls got some Brix foliar tonight. I think maybe I haven’t been doing that often enough for first run soil. I’ll finish them with applying it once per week. Doesn’t take much. All 4 girls only get a total of about 1.5-2 oz.

My phone memory is full so no picks this time....except this one I took before it wouldn’t let me take anymore! Hope you like it tho!

Thanks guys! The leaves on both of the big girls look so healthy. Starting to notice some frost pretty far out on some of the fans of the G13. Think I might have given the Cat drench at just the right time. For those not familiar with docs kit, the Cationic drenches are usually followed by a big jump in trics.

I am not sure how big your pot is that the G13 is in but I would have given the Cat at a rate of 1ml per gallon of soil. So if it is in a 15 gal I would have used 15ml all together.

Hey Yeti! He is using Duggans method which is 15ml of drench per gallon of water no matter what drench or size pot. I do the per gal of soil method like you and used to do 2ml of cat just like the other drenches but then switched to 1ml because I saw someone suggested to use less cat, I think to avoid burn that some see with a strong cat. Hope your having a rockin weekend :theband: and staying warm! Damn it's cold!

I am not sure how big your pot is that the G13 is in but I would have given the Cat at a rate of 1ml per gallon of soil. So if it is in a 15 gal I would have used 15ml all together.
Hey Yeti! He is using Duggans method which is 15ml of drench per gallon of water no matter what drench or size pot. I do the per gal of soil method like you and used to do 2ml of cat just like the other drenches but then switched to 1ml because I saw someone suggested to use less cat, I think to avoid burn that some see with a strong cat. Hope your having a rockin weekend :theband: and staying warm! Damn it's cold!
Yes. I was following Duggans’ method. But good to know I can go lighter if desired. I only have the small bottle of the Cat drench. They are in 10 gallon geopots. Hopefully they don’t get burnt. I’ve grown quite fond of the perfect leaves that you get with the kit. Lol. I’ll definitely keep it posted over the next few days and will consider lightening the next feeding if we see negative effects. Thanks guys!!

I tried pushing my plants with 20mil in about 1.25 gal for my 10gal pots and it was a tad too much. Tips got a little burnt but nothing too serious. Cat is the only thing I use 1mil per gal but many methods and many growers. Doc made the kit stoner proof aye :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom