Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Well.....I didn’t supercrop Tiffany, lol. But I did tie her longest branches down. Hopefully I can tweek her as she goes from here on. In my head I’m thinking of 100 day veg, flip, few weeks to stretch, remove the puny stuff and let her go!

100day Veg will give you a monster of a plant! She’s looking great now much more even across the top!

100day Veg will give you a monster of a plant! She’s looking great now much more even across the top!
I don’t think she will be that big since we’re already on day 83. But if the canna gods feel so inclined, I won’t argue. Lol!

When I run this strain again, I will let her get more root bound before up-potting. I will train her with a better angle. I think just those 2 changes will allow that plant to be larger than this one at this stage. My thoughts anyway. Lol.

Pretty flat, great job!
Thanks Penny and Shed! I was hoping to not have to do any more training but I’d rather have that flat canopy. I will sleep better tonight. Lol.

I have actually thought about using twist ties & the pinch style fishing weights to train a plant. Hang em on like Christmas ornaments. LoL. Just add or subtract weights to adjust the tension.

I've been too lazy.... pipe cleaners are simple. May be an option when I have a real wide girl that can't be tied to the edges of the pot anymore

Hmmm...
:hmmmm:
I have been toying with a training template to put down under the pot. Basically a half inch sheet of plywood with hook screws at various points all around where the pot sits. I am thinking something about 3'x3'. Maybe throw on 40 or so screw points. Should be able to grow a really big and wide girl and really shape it nicely. I need to make it so I can move it with two people though. Its going to have to be moved from one of the two veg tents into the big tent (unless I do a single plant in a 4x4). Figure if I am going to go big, might as well do it right.

I have been toying with a training template to put down under the pot. Basically a half inch sheet of plywood with hook screws at various points all around where the pot sits. I am thinking something about 3'x3'. Maybe throw on 40 or so screw points. Should be able to grow a really big and wide girl and really shape it nicely. I need to make it so I can move it with two people though. Its going to have to be moved from one of the two veg tents into the big tent (unless I do a single plant in a 4x4). Figure if I am going to go big, might as well do it right.
Consider the lowly wheel.

Back
Top Bottom