Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

lol, well however you want to look at it, great job. Some are just natural growers and you easily fall into that crowd.
Thanks a lot brotha! That means a lot!

I agree 420%! Looking Great magoo!

I just started my auto quads today so we will see how they look tomorrow haha!
I will have to check them out. I Quadlined my Northern Light Auto during the last grow. I grew it outside in a 10gal pot. I started it late in the season but was able to have her finish outside before 2nd frost. I’m not sure if she would have done better untrained or not. I have a suspicion that she would have. It could be the late start as well...and the fact that she got seeded a little, but she just always looked like if I hadn’t topped her that there would have been more yielded. She just always looked like ther was a big chunk missing out of the middle. And it may just be that this plant in particular didn’t like training. Probably a combination of all of these things. Lol. But she only yielded around 40g dry if I remember correctly.

Here are a couple pics a day after the defol!
BF3D4C4F-444E-499F-A66E-D2D335420A1F.jpeg
6CD3B391-C0BF-4AA5-8AEF-267125E9AF38.jpeg
and one of the Chemdog just for fun!
D5292356-F1A6-4D45-839B-495A6278BB39.jpeg

I will have to check them out. I Quadlined my Northern Light Auto during the last grow. I grew it outside in a 10gal pot. I started it late in the season but was able to have her finish outside before 2nd frost. I’m not sure if she would have done better untrained or not. I have a suspicion that she would have. It could be the late start as well...and the fact that she got seeded a little, but she just always looked like if I hadn’t topped her that there would have been more yielded. She just always looked like ther was a big chunk missing out of the middle. And it may just be that this plant in particular didn’t like training. Probably a combination of all of these things. Lol. But she only yielded around 40g dry if I remember correctly.
I ended up starting my quads a little later than I wanted to on the autos but I’m hoping it will turn out well! Time will tell I guess haha

Here are a couple pics a day after the defol!
BF3D4C4F-444E-499F-A66E-D2D335420A1F.jpeg
6CD3B391-C0BF-4AA5-8AEF-267125E9AF38.jpeg
and one of the Chemdog just for fun!
D5292356-F1A6-4D45-839B-495A6278BB39.jpeg
Looking wicked Magoo!! Some towering colas forming up haha!

Those huge steel staples add a great industrial quality to your pics!
:thumb:

Those huge steel staples add a great industrial quality to your pics!
Manufacturing bud towers! Lol
All the ones close to the trunk serve no purpose now. There isn’t any pressure on those anymore. I just haven’t cared to take them out yet. I took all the original ones out of the Chem last night. The training definitely makes me feel very involved with them throughout the first part of their lives. That’s my favorite part!

Manufacturing bud towers! Lol
All the ones close to the trunk serve no purpose now. There isn’t any pressure on those anymore. I just haven’t cared to take them out yet. I took all the original ones out of the Chem last night. The training definitely makes me feel very involved with them throughout the first part of their lives. That’s my favorite part!

I’ve been really enjoying the training aspect as well!

Saw this today and thought it was worth sharing here.
23F132B7-0CEB-48D8-A4E2-23FBFE33B60D.jpeg
The plant on the left is positioned next to a voice recorder playing negative talking in a harsh tone. The one in the middle doesn’t have anything playing. The one on the right hears positive messages in a gentle tone. This is a child’s science experiment I saw on FB today. Pretty cool stuff!

Saw this today and thought it was worth sharing here.
23F132B7-0CEB-48D8-A4E2-23FBFE33B60D.jpeg
The plant on the left is positioned next to a voice recorder playing negative talking in a harsh tone. The one in the middle doesn’t have anything playing. The one on the right hears positive messages in a gentle tone. This is a child’s science experiment I saw on FB today. Pretty cool stuff!
I'm gonna be whispering sweet stuff to my ladies every night now!

Pet names & all!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom