Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Chemdog 91’
Day 75

Did quite a bit of defoliation on her today. I removed a bit more growth from the bottom of the mains. Also removed some of the lowest fans from the mains and from the side branching. Up top I removed a few that were blocking light from getting to some tops. Growth drench will be next for her.

In this next pic you can see how I removed the fan facing the middle of the plant to allow the small growth it was covering to get light.

Man the G13 got the real stretch! I guess you may be happy! They all look great even the GSC auto. She had difficult earlier days but will still reward you on something! A little is always more than nothing. I love the lush leaves of the chemdog! The purple girl also looks wonderful! I wasn't a fan of how she looked before but it looks like you manage to do a good job on all plants and they all look great now and ready to produce! Good job man!

that GSCa looks like a philodendron!
Thanks guys. I’m proud of all of them in their own way! Lol. Shed, I’m not familiar with this term. I’ll have to look into that.

Thanks guys. I’m proud of all of them in their own way! Lol. Shed, I’m not familiar with this term. I’ll have to look into that.
I'll save you the time!
efebe7.jpg

Ahhh yes. Lol. The leaves are definitely similar to some philodendron plants. I know it’s not desired for sure but the spotting is still beautiful in its own way!

It's a plant only a father could love!
Haha! Very true! I guess I’m just happy she’s still alive. Although still questionable if it was worth keeping her or not.

Doesn't look like a lot of trouble and it's not like you have to mix up separate nutes for her, so as long as you get something it's a win! Hell, folks grow out spogs® just for the heck of it :).

So true!

Happy NY man.

That DD looks beautiful.....love the size and color. Who is the breeder again?

The 707 is in flower and is stretching sick, maybe an inch a day. Think I am going to let it xmas tree.
Happy New Year to you nobody! My DDA seeds were produced by Dynamo1. I believe they are originally from Sweet seeds. I’ll have to come check out the 707.

:thumb:Beautiful grows you have had this year, may next year outshine this one. :cheer: Happy New Year Magoo, you've done it again:yahoo::Namaste:
Thanks so much Dynamo! Same to you brother! I’ve enjoyed watching your flower bloom lately as well!

Happy new year @Mr. Magoo ! Also I would like to wish an happy new year to all the people visiting this thread. We've spent an entire year sharing our grows. We are all at different place of the world, don't know each others, have never seen each others, are different age, different skin color, different cultures, but are still willing to share everyday on this forum! I call it love! It s really beautiful when you take time to look at it! Thank you guys for this!

Back
Top Bottom