Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Finally got a break from all the holiday festivities to properly swing by to wish ya a Merry Christmas.
Hope everyone has a very blessed day with your loved ones.

From mine to yours...
-P :ganjamon:
Thank you P! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

................................................Merry Christmas......................................................

full

293884104_5404914323001_5404893256001-th.jpg

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Midweek Update

G13 Haze
Got a regular water tonight. Transplant drench will be next. This Sunday will be 3 weeks since flip so will be looking to thin her out a bit when next week rolls around. Her and the others have all been neglected a bit over the holiday but hopefully will bounce back quite nice.

Chem 91’
Trained her out to the edge of the pot. The middle shoots are already towering over the ends of the mains. She will get a growth drench next, probably tomorrow. Removed some of the growth from the underside of the mains. Also removed 1 large fan leaf from each main that was covering some tops that I would like to have exposed.

DDA

Thirsty girl! She was so droopy. Gave her about 1/4 gal of regular water. Transplant drench will be next. Removed a few fans that were getting to look pretty rough and used up.

GSCa
I removed the single blade fan and the main fans at node 2 and 3. They were feeling a little crunchy and the lowest were brown. She got a growth drench today. Next will be a regular water.

The middle shoots are taller than my mains as well on my Peyote Critical, so I tied them down. Messes with the perfect cross but what a fella to do?

It looks like you have a handle on all phases now, including the "what the heck is up with that plant?" phase. GSCa might come to something after all!

Looking forward to your clean up on the G13!
Thanks Shed! This whole grow seems to have flown by so far. I know it’s not over yet but it’s going quickly.

G13 Haze
Day 101
Flower Day 21

She’s a bute! Probably will start clearing out some of the under growth on Tuesday night. She will get a TP drench next. Had a lady bug fly into the tent when I was in there tonight! A welcome visitor, but she might get pretty hungry. I haven’t seen any signs of pests during this grow so far! Here are a few picks of the haze!!

Back
Top Bottom