Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Happy new year @Mr. Magoo ! Also I would like to wish an happy new year to all the people visiting this thread. We've spent an entire year sharing our grows. We are all at different place of the world, don't know each others, have never seen each others, are different age, different skin color, different cultures, but are still willing to share everyday on this forum! I call it love! It s really beautiful when you take time to look at it! Thank you guys for this!
Well said Flash! Happy new year to you as well my friend!

I know I missed thanksgiving so here's some o the turkey I found....lol
image.png

Merry Xmas and judging by your plant a prosperous 2019 that's outshone 2018 so far mr.Goo....

That DDa is stunning and on my bucket list for this year, I have the BlackCream auto from sweeetseed which is DDa parent X Caramel cream which I want to do bit later...

Have a blessed day.......

Hey Magoo, Happy New Year! The girls are looking great......loving that G13 Haze. Who is that one from again?
Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well Van! The G13 Haze is from Barney’s Farm!

I know I missed thanksgiving so here's some o the turkey I found....lol
image.png

Merry Xmas and judging by your plant a prosperous 2019 that's outshone 2018 so far mr.Goo....

That DDa is stunning and on my bucket list for this year, I have the BlackCream auto from sweeetseed which is DDa parent X Caramel cream which I want to do bit later...

Have a blessed day.......
Great looking turkey bird you got there Smeegs! Lol. Don’t mind if I do!! I love the DDA!! Smelling her buds is holding me over till the rest show out. Lol. Wishing you a blessed new year my friend!

Midweek Update

Got to spend a lot of time with the girls tonight. I’m already spoiled by the kit. But when everything lines up (aka when at least one plant gets neglected for a bit) I get to work with each of them in the same night!

G13 Haze
Major defoliation for droopy today! Here is a couple before pictures once I pulled her from the tent!

Cleared out the bottom and was left with quite a pile of trimmings!

Now she has 22 main tops! Removed a couple more fan leave from in the middle but she still looks bushy from the top!

From the side you can really see the improved air flow she will enjoy!

She got 2 gallons of TP drench tonight. Will probably give her the Cationic drench next....unless a brixer corrects me! Lol. She has no smell of marijuana to me at this point. She smells like a tomato plant!

Chem 91’
She smells so good and had since she was tiny! Can’t wait to smell her when she has some big fat nugs on her! I’m struggling with her shape! I don’t like that her shoots closer to the base of the plant are so much taller than the distal ones. I pinched them a few days ago. Not sure if it helped or not. Really I’m not sure the ends are gonna catch up with the middle of her. Hopefully over the next week I can get a better idea of when to flip and if I need to do anything different prior. She got a growth drench tonight that may help. Next will be water and then TP drench.

DDA
She got a TP drench tonight. Next will be water and then Growth drench. Had to remove a couple more fans. I love this plant. She has been fun and beautiful since the beginning. Any guesses on how long she should go?

GSCa
Yep.....got water tonight. May do a light tp drench next and then Cat drenches.

Strategic defol on the G13. Top shot looks great and the side view is high and tight!:goodjob:
Thanks Shed! I think she’s gonna be a beauty when she bulks up!

Nice stretch brother! Looking forward to see those big branches becoming big fat buds!

Hey Magoo! From Droopy Drawers to Atomic Wedgie!:rofl:

Just want to make sure you give straight water in between that TD and cat.

All looks great Bud! :high-five:
Thanks everyone! Ween, I’ll do that. But am I wrong in remembering that some do a trans drench prior to the Cat drenches?

You are correct but not right before, that needs to be water. Cat has lots of trans in it so go Water>cat>cat>water>GE etc....
Will do. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

:thumb: I'll go with 15 more days, looks good Magoo. :theband::Namaste:
Thanks a lot! I had read quite a bit about her going 95-100 days. It’s hard to imagine this one going that long and not losing something. Do you happen to know what % DDA is as far as indica vs Sativa?

Back
Top Bottom