Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

All looking great Magoo! Awesome job! :high-five:
Wait until you check on that g13 after GI drench, seems like they grow an inch after that stuff
Thanks Ween!! Yeah KB! I’m excited to see how she does! Hey...just looking ahead...how far into flower do you give the Cat drenches? I’m not sure if it’s at a certain time length in or if I wait till I start to see trichomes or what.

Thanks Ween!! Yeah KB! I’m excited to see how she does! Hey...just looking ahead...how far into flower do you give the Cat drenches? I’m not sure if it’s at a certain time length in or if I wait till I start to see trichomes or what.
Week 4 of flower is what's recommended on the feed chart. I will prob give mine cats this weekend which would put me at 4.5 weeks. My plants already have tons on trichs need these cats to make these girls sparkle with it ;). One thing I've noticed using the kit is the trichs seem more noticeable and shiny. When I look in the tent it will look like fresh morning dew :passitleft:

For real pictures don't do it justice. When your buds start frosting up turn off your light and look inside the tent and tell me if you see an improvement from previous grown buds :passitleft:
That’s some nice frost and very healthy looking leaves. Happy girl!

Canopy isn’t as even as I’d like. I tried pinching one of the tall ones....I swear it sped it up. Lol. In the 5 Gallon pots I was able to continue training the ends of the 4 mains by tying them to the rack they sat on. With these 10s there is no rack viewable. Lol. So the 4 ends will definitely have a bit of height on the rest.

Back
Top Bottom