Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Dark Devil Auto
Day 50

She is rockin and rollin! Buds are getting bigger. Not real dense yet but she just looks like it’s coming. Lol. I’m not sure how to describe her smell. If you smell the bud it still has an earthy smell. If you rub her and smell your hands it’s a very prominent and powerful smell. How would you guys describe the smell of DDA? I know quite a few of y’all have grown her out! Her next drink will be a growth drench! Here she is!

Chem 91’

Just a brief update. Decided to go ahead and do a little training tonight. She was already praying after the uppoting so I think she was ready. I also removed the growth from the lower side of each branch out to the last piece of training wire. No need in feeding that stuff. Here she is all tied down!

Awesome training Magoo! I hope my quads look as good as yours! Excellent work

Awesome training Magoo! I hope my quads look as good as yours! Excellent work
Thanks a lot Dutch. The Chem is a bit easier to train so far than the haze. I say that, but it’s probably just because I snapped her early on and avoided that with the Chem. Lol.

Here’s a cool pic of my light taken through a pair of glasses that make lights look like little Christmas trees!
53F39045-0036-4BB2-AB0E-8A4622A26FFD.jpeg

I just had a seizure. All kidding aside, your gals are looking really good! :high-five:
Thanks so much, Ween! I think the Brix Quadline is looking good so far! Lol

How difficult is it to spray brix while doing quadlining?
I think the hardest part is not over spraying. Lol. I use the bottles that have a super fine mist. So I just pull the trigger and zip it right down through there for the small one. The big one has enough room underneath to reach up in there pretty easily. Will be even easier after next defoliation because even more of the lower growth will be removed.

Nice updates Magoo! that DDA has some cool colors going on man!
Thanks! She’s definitely a unique one. I just wish I could nail down the smell. @dynamo1. How would you describe the DDA smell?

Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Day 37

Well......I think she is enjoying her new home! Thanks for pushing me in that direction Gray and others! Her color is much improved. She is getting a little more vertical now. Probably won’t be a producer still but wasn’t expecting that from the get go. Lol. Here she is....like a little mini Christmas tree!

All the time I had bad looking plants, when like yours they started to recover, I realize plucking the unhealthy leaves seemed to help them bounce back very quick. Remember of all the sick plants I went through. In my current grow I trimmed many leaves on a sick Blue Gelato 41 which was the unhealthiest. Now she the biggest plant in my grow space! So yes maybe now it s time to do some trimming so that she focuses on making new roots then new fresh leaves.

The others plants all look great! Good job bro!

Back
Top Bottom