Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I am unable to define it other than sweet, I'm smell challenged- to many years - to many VOC's, paint thinner, brake cleaner, acetone etc. etc. etc.:Namaste:
After hearing Graytail say plum, I can definitely pick up on that. There is also some kids nd of chemical smell that comes with a menthol type effect when breathed. Like a coolness that opens up the airways.

All the time I had bad looking plants, when like yours they started to recover, I realize plucking the unhealthy leaves seemed to help them bounce back very quick. Remember of all the sick plants I went through. In my current grow I trimmed many leaves on a sick Blue Gelato 41 which was the unhealthiest. Now she the biggest plant in my grow space! So yes maybe now it s time to do some trimming so that she focuses on making new roots then new fresh leaves.

The others plants all look great! Good job bro!
You’re right Flash. Once I removed all the leaves with damage from the g13, she really did much better. May have to pluck a few tonight from GSC.

Hey Magoo, glad to see they are bouncing back. Definitely looking better since you did whatever it you did!
Definetly looking healthier now.
Thanks guys! I got in there last night with the plan to pluck a few damaged leaves, but I couldn’t do it yet. I was expecting maybe the new growth to start looking better and the old growth to be looking a bit worse. What I see though is repair of the lower leaves as well. Green color coming in, shape is improving. Now I’d much rather her focus her energy on growing than on repairing leaves, but she’s not gonna be big. Lol. That was never in the cards for this one. So I opted to just let her be for now. She’s happier than ever so I’ll leave her alone. Maybe if I see some browning of leaves or a few weeks after flowering. But I think she’s better off at the moment without my interference.....(note to self....this is usually where I come in and do the opposite of what I thought was a good idea! Lol) So definitely a possibility she has like 25% of her leaves left tomorrow!!
:theband:

Thanks guys! I got in there last night with the plan to pluck a few damaged leaves, but I couldn’t do it yet. I was expecting maybe the new growth to start looking better and the old growth to be looking a bit worse. What I see though is repair of the lower leaves as well. Green color coming in, shape is improving. Now I’d much rather her focus her energy on growing than on repairing leaves, but she’s not gonna be big. Lol. That was never in the cards for this one. So I opted to just let her be for now. She’s happier than ever so I’ll leave her alone. Maybe if I see some browning of leaves or a few weeks after flowering. But I think she’s better off at the moment without my interference.....(note to self....this is usually where I come in and do the opposite of what I thought was a good idea! Lol) So definitely a possibility she has like 25% of her leaves left tomorrow!!
:theband:

Great news magoo! Glad she’s turning around and hopefully bounces back even more! Good luck

The great thing is that the growing can help teach the patience. I’m very impatient, but something about the plants makes it far more zen.
And can see that and appreciate it for sure.

Midweek Update

G13 Haze got her recharge today! Showing pistols now. She also got a growth drench. Next feeding will be regular water. She bushy as can be. Can’t wait to thin her out some!

Chem 91’ got a regular watering today. Next feeding will be a growth drench. Hopefully she will be trained to the edge of the pot by Sunday.

DDA got a growth drench today as well. Next will be water. Drinking fast she is! Can’t wait to smoke this one! She gets a lot of exposure here at 420mag. I gotta see what all the hype is about! Lol.

GSCa got regular water tonight. She’s got tiny pistols forming now. Let’s see what she ends up doing.
All getting Brix foliar tomorrow.

Thanks a lot guys.yeah the chem....she smells so good. I pull her out and put her in the window with an led on her. I come home and the whole house smells great. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom