Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Busy day tomorrow Magoo! Get a good night's sleep tonight. Oh that Chem is pulling out the staples. :goodjob:

Like you would know ;).
Yeah. Hopefully the harvest will be a quick one on the DDA. Should be. I’m so ready to see the buds on the chem. And smell them.....never smelled Chemdog before.

G13 Haze
Day 122
Flower Day 42

She’s chuggin right along! Got her second Cat drench last night. Next will be water and then Growth drench. You can see that the Cat May have been a bit strong. My perfect leaves are gone....insert crying emoji here! I did go lighter on the second one. Looking up her skirt tonight I noticed there are quite a few leaves that have shriveled up and browned. Tomorrow I will remove her from the tent and remove some of that crap....and hopefully get some nice pics of her. Here she is!

Chemdog 91’
Day 96

She got her pre-flip defol today. Removed quite a bit of undergrowth and quite a few fans up top as well. Also, took a few small branches that will never reach the canopy. Here is a before and after pic of the undergrowth trim.

Focusing the plants energy up top so we can start producing buds. Her next feeding will be water followed by a Growth drench. Here are a couple before and after pics from above to show her thinned out and exposing more tops.

Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Day 72

She got her 2nd Cat last night as well. Next will be water then Growth drench. I really have no idea how long this girl will go. She has hardly any pistols. I will just watch trics and take her when she looks ready.

Wow Magoo, back 16 pages and come back to a beautiful dd and the training on the small ones are spot on. Nice. Sorry fir the absence. Hope I'm back. Time will tell.
Good to see you Derb!:high-five:

Chemdog 91’
Day 96

She got her pre-flip defol today. Removed quite a bit of undergrowth and quite a few fans up top as well. Also, took a few small branches that will never reach the canopy. Here is a before and after pic of the undergrowth trim.

Focusing the plants energy up top so we can start producing buds. Her next feeding will be water followed by a Growth drench. Here are a couple before and after pics from above to show her thinned out and exposing more tops.

That’s a beautiful canopy magoo! Spot on with the training can’t wait to see them colas start!

DDa is a pretty lady harvest pics tomorrow woop!

Back
Top Bottom