Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Nice training Magoo. That one that's getting ready to flip is going to be a big producer for ya.
I’m hoping so. Growing a Sativa in a 10gal pot in doc’s kit was gonna be a challenge in my short tent. I’m thinking the quadline was the solution. If I can keep her manageable with an 80 day veg, I would call that a success. If not, hopefully I learn a bit more and maybe this will be useful for someone else someday.

Was that Haze that short when you started the quadline or did you bury it that deep? My Peyote Critical is like 6" to the 4th node so when I up-can it I'm going to bury it to look like yours. I just can't remember if it was really squat when you topped it.

If I get real close I smell a dirt smell.
That's what folks say about me by the end of a Saturday in my garden. Is that a deficiency on the lowers of the DDA?

Was that Haze that short when you started the quadline or did you bury it that deep? My Peyote Critical is like 6" to the 4th node so when I up-can it I'm going to bury it to look like yours. I just can't remember if it was really squat when you topped it.

That's what folks say about me by the end of a Saturday in my garden. Is that a deficiency on the lowers of the DDA?
I think I added about an inch of soil while it was still in the 1 gal. Then just a little when I transplanted. She was pretty short. On the DDA....I think it’s where some of the foliar feeds dripped down on them. Looks like splatters on parts.

G13 Haze
Day 72

She is really coming along now! Seems very healthy and happy! I tell her how good she is looking everyday. Light destress foliar given Friday night. Will probably try to go one more week before flipping to 12/12. That will be 80 days of veg!! Here she is!

I think for plants I've seen right now from people that are close to being flipped, you have the most gorgeous one of them all Magoo. If people aren't excited to see what that thing looks like in flower then they just probably never get excited in life. I think if you can have just as good of a flower phase with this girl as you did in veg then it really has contest winning potential. Great job sir!

I think for plants I've seen right now from people that are close to being flipped, you have the most gorgeous one of them all Magoo. If people aren't excited to see what that thing looks like in flower then they just probably never get excited in life. I think if you can have just as good of a flower phase with this girl as you did in veg then it really has contest winning potential. Great job sir!
Thanks so much, Ase! That means a lot brother! Crazy the difference in a little over a week. I’ve grown quite fond of her.

Working with the DDA today. Gave her 1TBS of Recharge mixed with maybe 4TBS of earthworm castings. I really couldn’t find an exact amount to use so I just winged it. Hopefully that is enough for just a 1 Gal pot. It was enough to topdress the pot. Also watered it in with her first Cat drench. For those of you who don’t use Doc’s Kit, the recharge is a dry amendment that replaces minerals in the soil. It is recommended for use 2-3 weeks into flower. The Cat drench is a cationic drench that will help with resin production. She will get 2 of these feedings in a row. Here is a closeup if the top bud today. I will try to take the same pic a few days from now to see if we can see the difference in trichomes.

Also, looking closer at the bottom leaves Shed mentioned, I believe it is possibly a deficiency. It could be from the foliar but there is enough damage not under other leaves that it does seem more like a deficiency.... or Ph. I plucked the leaves to focus the plants energy on healthy growth.

Nice Magoo! You may even take a pic tomorrow. Sometimes the frost packs on that fast with the cat.

She's purty! :yummy:
Thanks Ween. Do any of your plants show signs of deficiency or ph issues?

Here are the beans I got on Black Friday.
In House Genetics - Black Cherry O’s
In House Generics - Blue Nana
“42” - Tangerine

Not familiar with that Blue Nana. Can’t find any info on that one.
C490A904-4B4F-4567-A83C-1ADA1D3FDD96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom