Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Don't toss her. Remember my blue dying blue dream! Your GSC looks way better than my early suppercropped blue dream. I guess you do remember. I was more thinking of a pH problem in the soil. As usual before thinking of deficiency ph should be checked cause is often the trouble. We often feed more than needed. I would check the ph and in fact repotting can often make miracles!

Oh I definitely remember that miracle girl. Lol. As for Ph....with doc’s kit we never have to check ph. But I suppose if it was off to begin with, then that could be the issue.

Looking good, you going to leave the dda untouched and let it do it's thing?
Yeah. From what I’ve read, that seems to be the best thing to do with her.

Don't toss her. Remember my blue dying blue dream! Your GSC looks way better than my early suppercropped blue dream. I guess you do remember. I was more thinking of a pH problem in the soil. As usual before thinking of deficiency ph should be checked cause is often the trouble. We often feed more than needed. I would check the ph and in fact repotting can often make miracles!
flashmp3 is the king of the "check the pH" mantra and it has saved my ass!

Try the slurry test as well as checking runoff:
The Ultimate Guide to Testing Soil pH

flashmp3 is the king of the "check the pH" mantra and it has saved my ass!

Try the slurry test as well as checking runoff:
The Ultimate Guide to Testing Soil pH

Haha my brother you know! Haha it s because I had let's call it the opportunity to face so many troubles during my three previous grows and also after hours of research on the net you see pH coming back often. I also know people tend to feed more than needed ( I was the first to do that) so from what I ve seen so far in most of the case the troubles come from bad pH or overwatering. Then later come overfeeding, pest etc... I went through so many troubles with pH that I m doing my best to help people not making the same mistakes I made by trying to correct feeding when the trouble were just coming from bad ph. So yes haha I do believe ph should be the very first thing to check when plants show signs of deficiency

So happy to spread out those roots!
Definitely. Hope I can just keep her going good from here. Here is one of the DDA with a little praying action going on. Little clawing but the bulk of her is pointing the right direction. Lol
401541E8-B51E-4DC4-8559-CA7063245C89.jpeg

Chemdog 91’
Day 47

She is looking so healthy. She got a light destress foliar Friday night as well. Did a bit more training tonight. She is out to the edge of the 1 gal now. Not sure about when to up pot her yet. I will check her roots at the next watering. Here she is. She’s the smelliest one of the bunch. First pic is before tonight’s training.

GSC Auto
Day 23

She got her first 5 bladed leaf.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Needless to say, I haven’t had the opportunity to get her a new home yet. At day 23 I’m not sure it’s worth the effort now. This may be her last update!

Back
Top Bottom